Meaning : Gift Of God, Gift of God,
Pronunciation : do-ro-TE-ah (Italian, Spanish), DO-ro-te-ah (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dorotea:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Dorotea:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Dorotea is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Dorotea is: Gift from God.
- Finnish Meaning: The name Dorotea is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Dorotea is: God's gift.
- Latin Meaning: The name Dorotea is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Dorotea is: God's gift.
- Form of DOROTHEA
Definition funny of Dorotea:
- that stupid dorotea is at it again. we're going to have to get a restraining order.
Expression information Dorotea:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Dorotea:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Dorotea:
- Mi Novia Dorotea by Alfredo "El Pulpo" Y Sus Teclados from the Album Piña Madura
- Dorotea by Fito Olivares Y Su Grupo from the Album Veinte Años De Sabrosura
- Dorotea La Cautiva by Facundo Ramírez y Mercedes Sosa from the Album Caballo Viejo: Lo Mejor de Música Tradicional Sudamericana de Simón Díaz, Caetano Veloso, Atahualpa Yupanqui, Y Mas
- Dorotea la cautiva by Facundo Ramírez y Mercedes Sosa from the Album Ramírez x Ramírez
- Amiguita Dorotea by Teresita Fernandez from the Album Musica Infantil
- Baila Dorotea by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Dorotea
- Cancion de Dorotea by Anton Cardó, Elena Gragera, Iagoba Fanlo from the Album Canciones para Don Quijote
- Canción de Dorotea by Elena Gragera Antón Cardó from the Album Ernesto Halffter: La Corza Blanca (Integral de Canto)
- Deyagu - Dorotea by Justo Castro from the Album Perseverancia
- Dorotea by Plaza Cinco from the Album Que Paso
Books about Dorotea:
- La Dorotea - May 1985 by Lope De Vega and Alan S. Trueblood
- La Dorotea (Letras Hispanicas) (Spanish Edition) - Jun 30, 2002 by Lope De Vega and José Manuel Blecua
- Dorotea and Friends Visit the Hospital - Sep 28, 2012 by Dorothy Disanto-Morrell and Kali Fontecchio
- Dorotea dhe syzet | Dorothy and the Glasses (Albanian Edition) - May 14, 2007 by Ivona Brezinova
- Hermann y Dorotea (Spanish Edition) - Sep 15, 2015 by Goethe and Natalie Montoto
- La\Dorotea - Oct 1, 1980 by Lope de Vega
- My Bonsai Tribe: A Novel Set in the Philippines - Dec 2, 2014 by Dorotea F. Romero
- Dorotea & Miguel (Spanish Edition) - Jun 2001 by Keiko Kasza
- El niño Triclinio y la bella Dorotea (A La Orilla Del Viento) (Spanish Edition) - Dec 31, 2008 by Ibargüengoitia Antillón Jorge and Magu
- Lope de Vega: La Dorotea, Coleccion La Critica Literaria Por El Celebre Critico Literario Juan Bautista Bergua... - Jun 9, 2011 by Lope de Vega and Juan Bautista Bergua
Movies about Dorotea:
- Las Manzanas de Dorotea1958 Unrated
Wiki information Dorotea:
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Dorotea is a locality and the seat of Dorotea Municipality in Västerbotten County, province of Lapland, Sweden, with 1,543 inhabitants in 2010. European route E45 and the Inland Line both pass through Dorotea.
- Dorotea Municipality
- Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Dorotea Municipality is a municipality in Västerbotten County in northern Sweden. Its seat is located in Dorotea. When the first local government acts were implemented in Sweden in 1863 Dorotea parish was made a rural municipality. In 1974 it was...
- Dorotea Bucca
- Physician, Deceased Person, Person
Dorotea Bucca was an Italian physician. Little is known of her life, except that she held a chair of medicine and philosophy at the University of Bologna for over forty years from 1390. Her father had previously held the same chair. The attitude to...
- Doris Dragovic
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Person, Film actor
Dorotea Dragović, better known as Doris Dragović is a Croatian singer-songwriter. She represented Yugoslavia in the Eurovision Song Contest 1986 with the song "Željo moja", finishing 11th with 49 points, and Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest...
- Dorotea Toncheva
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Dorotea Toncheva is an Actress.
- Santa Dorotea
- Structure, Location
Santa Dorotea is an ancient Roman Catholic church in the Diocese of Rome first attested to in a Papal bull of Pope Callistus II in 1123, being referred to under its first dedication of San Silvestro alla Porta Settimiana.
- Dorotea Gonzaga
- Woman, Deceased Person, Person
Dorotea Gonzaga was a Duchess Consort of Milan. She was the daughter of Ludovico III Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua and Barbara of Brandenburg. In 1466, she married Galeazzo Maria Sforza. But in 1467, she died. Her husband was re-married to Bona of...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Film character, Fictional Character
Dorotea is a fictional character from the 1993 film For Love, Only for Love.
- Musical Group, Musical Artist