Meaning : Divine spirit, Divine Spirit,
Origin : Slavic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dusan:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Dusan:
- Czech Meaning: The name Dusan is a Czech baby name. In Czech the meaning of the name Dusan is: Spirit.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Dusan is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Dusan is: God is my judge.
Definition funny of Dusan:
- "dont trust him he is a dusan" "The man was dusaned out of 400$ cash"
- -Hey,look at that idiot! -That´s not an idiot,that´s Dušan Person 1 - Hi,My name´s Dušan Person 2 . Yahahahaha (loled in face)
Expression information Dusan:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Dusan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Dusan:
- Pachelbel's Canon (Feat. Dusan Bogdanovic) by Georgia Kelly from the Album Winter Classics
- Mysterious Habitats - Dusan Bogdanovic by San Francisco Guitar Quartet from the Album Compadres
- Contemporary Levitation (Dusan & Milan Savic RMX) by b.craack from the Album Contemporary Levitation
- Dusan by Traband from the Album Road Movie
- Dusan by Lars Martin Vik from the Album Växthus
- Dusan by Lars Danielsson & Anders Kjellberg Julian & Roman Wasserfuhr from the Album Upgraded in Gothenburg
- Dusan by Richard Ingham from the Album A Genius Who Invents a Noise
- Dusan Bogdanovic: Concerto for Guitar and Strings, 1st Mvt by Dimitri Illarionov, Guitar and the Seasons Orchestra from the Album Premières
- Dusan Bogdanovic: Concerto for Guitar and Strings, 2nd Mvt by Dimitri Illarionov, Guitar and the Seasons Orchestra from the Album Premières
- Dusan Bogdanovic: Concerto for Guitar and Strings, 3rd Mvt by Dimitri Illarionov, Guitar and the Seasons Orchestra from the Album Premières
Books about Dusan:
- Dusan Kallay: Magical World - Jul 1, 2007 by Ivan Jancar and Fedor Kriska
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times - 2015 by Dusan Djukich
- The Revelation - Sep 16, 2015 by Dusan Ninic
- My Family Tree and Me - Apr 1, 2015 by Dusan Petricic
- Dusan - May 9, 2011 by Poppet
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 A Beginners Guide 5/E - Mar 23, 2012 by Dusan Petkovic
- Weather Analysis - Feb 12, 1994 by Dusan Djuric
- GORILA (GORILA 2, GORILA 3) - Apr 22, 2013 by DUSAN SAVKOVIC and ALEXIS BRANDOW
- Spy/counterspy;: The autobiography of Dusko Popov - 1974 by Dusko Popov
- Solvent Gels for the Cleaning of Works of Art: The Residue Question (Research in Conservation) - Jul 29, 2004 by Dusan Stulik and Herant Khanjian
Movies about Dusan:
- Eclipse Series 18: Dusan Makavejev- Free Radical1968 Unrated
- El Profesional (The Professional) [Import NTSC Region 1 and 4] Dusan Kovacevic2003
- Uzicka Republika 67 Days / 1974 / Region Free DVD / Language: Serbian-Croatian or Yugoslavian / Subtitle: Chinese...
- FINALE ZVEZDE GRANDA Tas 2007 - Cobe, Radmila, Milan, Silvija, Nemanja, Dusan, Lepa Brena, Dara Bubamara ...
Wiki information Dusan:
- Stephen Uroš IV Dušan of Serbia
- Author, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Stefan Uroš IV Dušan, known as Stefan Dušan, the Mighty, was the King of Serbia from 8 September 1331 and Emperor of the Serbs and Greeks from 16 April 1346 until his death. Dušan conquered a large part of southeast Europe, becoming one of the most...
- Dušan Tadić
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Topic, Athlete, Person
Dušan Tadić is a Serbian professional footballer who plays for English club Southampton and the Serbia national team. He is primarily a left-sided midfielder. He spent his youth at hometown club AIK Bačka Topola and FK Vojvodina, eventually playing...
- Dušan Basta
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Dušan Basta is a Serbian professional football player who plays for Italian Serie A club S.S. Lazio. He often plays as a right fullback. Basta was a non-playing member of the Serbia and Montenegro squad at the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- Dušan Bajević
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Dušan Bajević is a Bosnian Serb football manager and former player.
- Dušan Kovačević
- Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Organization leader, Film director, Author, Film producer, Film story contributor, TV Program Creator, Film writer
Dušan Kovačević is a Serbian playwright and director best known for his theater plays and movie scripts. He also served as the ambassador of Serbia in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Dušan Makavejev
- Award Winner, Film director, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Lyricist, Film writer, , Film producer
Dušan Makavejev born 13 October 1932 in Belgrade, Kingdom of Yugoslavia is a Serbian film director and screenwriter, famous for his groundbreaking films of Yugoslav cinema in the late 1960s and early 1970s, many of which are part of the Black Wave....
- Dušan Kuciak
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football player, Person, Athlete
Dušan Kuciak is a Slovak professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Polish T-Mobile Ekstraklasa side Legia Warsaw and the Slovakia national team. He is the younger brother of FC Hradec Králové goalkeeper Martin Kuciak.
- Dusan Djurić
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Dusan Predrag Djurić is a Swedish footballer of Serbian descent who plays as a midfielder for Swiss club Aarau.
- Dušan Švento
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Dušan Švento is a Slovak football midfielder who currently plays for Germany club 1. FC Köln and the Slovakia national football team. Švento made his international debut for Slovakia in the friendly match against Malta on 15 August 2006. During...
- Dušan Lojda
- Tennis Player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Dušan Lojda was the 2006 juniors US Open champion for tennis. However, he has not made his breakthrough on the adult tour yet. He broke into the top 300 in May 2007 but fell out after a week. His career high ranking is #161, achieved on 26 July 2010.