Meaning : Diminutive form of Dustin, Diminutive Form Of Dustin,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : DUS-tee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dusty:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Dusty:
- English Meaning: The name Dusty is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Dusty is: Dusty place; brave soldier.
- American Meaning: The name Dusty is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Dusty is: Dusty place; brave soldier.
- From a nickname originally given to people perceived as being dusty. It is also used a diminutive of DUSTIN. A famous bearer was British singer Dusty Springfield (1939-1999), who acquired her nickname as a child.
Definition funny of Dusty:
- Jimmy over there talking to that one dusty ass chick.
- Me: Yo kyle look how dusty that girl is! Kyle: Yeah man I know! James: I saw that dust last week!
- "Man, go home and shave, you're too dusty" "I can't believe you showed up to meet the landlord looking so dusty"
- 'got a smoke bro?' 'nah man, i'm all out, should we go hunting for dusties?' 'fuck, might as well'
- Yo, let's bust out some of mom and dad's dusties for the family reunion! We haven't played those in a long time
- Dude, I got so dusty last night--I passed out on the beach and almost missed the bus home.
- Example One; Look at that dusty ass nigga Example Two: Eww he keeps texting me saying I love you, hes so dusty!
Expression information Dusty:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Dusty:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Dusty:
- Dusty - Kings of Leon
- The Tale of Dusty and Pistol Pete - Smashing Pumpkins
- What Have I Done To Deserve This? (With Dusty Springfield) [2001 Remastered Version] by Pet Shop Boys from the Album Actually
- Dusty Trombone (Music At The Intermission) by The Merle Evans Circus Band from the Album Circus Music From The Big Top - The Greatest Show On Earth (Digitally Remastered)
- Dusty Boxcar Wall by Eilen Jewell from the Album Letters from Sinners & Strangers
- Dusty Lagos by Afrodisiac Soundsystem from the Album Afroheats #1 - EP
- Common Man Boogie (Dusty Rhodes) by Jimmy Hart & JJ Maguire WWE from the Album WWE: The Federation Era
- Dusty Old Dust (So Long It's Been God To Know Yuh) by Woody Guthrie from the Album Dust Bowl Ballads
- I Only Wanna Be With You (Dusty Springfield Spite Tribute Mix) by Brit Pop from the Album Damn Look At These Massive Brit Hits Vol. 12
- Dusty Skies by Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys from the Album The Essential Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys
Books about Dusty:
- Innocents (Dusty) (Volume 1) - Jul 12, 2014 by Mary Elizabeth and Sarah Elizabeth
- Dusty to the Rescue (Disney Planes: Fire & Rescue) (Pictureback(R)) - Jun 3, 2014 by RH Disney
- Dusty Flies High (Disney Planes) (Step into Reading) - Jul 2, 2013 by Susan Amerikaner and RH Disney
- Delinquents (Dusty) (Volume 2) - Oct 18, 2014 by Mary Elizabeth and Sarah Elizabeth
- Killian (The Sons of Dusty Walker Book 3) - Apr 29, 2015 by Desiree Holt
- Dusty Locks and the Three Bears - May 1, 2004 by Susan Lowell and Randy Cecil
- Dylan: The Sons of Dusty Walker - Apr 29, 2015 by Jodi Redford
- Dusty Crowns: eliminating the distractions and becoming the woman God called you to be - Jun 22, 2014 by Heather Lindsey
- Rogue: The Sons of Dusty Walker - Apr 30, 2015 by Sable Hunter
- Jackson: The Sons of Dusty Walker - Apr 29, 2015 by Randi Alexander
Movies about Dusty:
- Dusty's Trail: Summit Of Borneo2011 NR
- Talking Baseball with Ed Randall - Los Angeles Dodgers - Dusty Baker Vol.12007 NR CC
- Mannix: Season 71800 NR
- Dusty And Sweets Mcgee1971 R CC
- Dusty Springfield: Live at the Royal Albert Hall2005 NR
- WWE - The American Dream - The Dusty Rhodes Story2006 NR
- Springfield, Dusty - You Dont Have To Say You Love Me: In Concert2014 NR
- Dusty's Trail: Volumes 1-32007 NR
- Dusty Springfield: Live at the BBC2008 NR
- British Invasion: Dusty Springfield - Once Upon a Time, 1964-19691964 NR
Wiki information Dusty:
- Dusty Rhodes
- Wrestler, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Program Creator, TV Actor, Deceased Person, TV Writer, Film actor, TV Personality, Topic
Virgil Riley Runnels Jr., better known as "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, was an American professional wrestler and trainer who worked for WWE. He made occasional on-air appearances on WWE television and pay-per-views and worked as a backstage...
- Dusty Springfield
- Rhythm and blues Artist, TV song performer, Film actor, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Topic, Composer
Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien OBE, known professionally as Dusty Springfield, was an English pop singer and record producer whose career extended from the late 1950s to the 1990s. With her distinctive sensual sound, she was an important...
- Slim Dusty
- Singer, Topic, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Musician, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person
David Gordon Kirkpatrick AO MBE, known professionally as Slim Dusty, was an Australian country music singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer, with a career spanning nearly seven decades. He was known to record songs in the legacy of Australian...
- Dusty Hill
- Hard rock Artist, Person, Musical Artist, , Composer, Topic, Lyricist, Film actor, Bassist, Musician
Joseph Michael "Dusty" Hill is the bassist, keyboardist and co-vocalist with the American rock group ZZ Top.
- Dusty Baker
- Baseball Player, Measured person, Topic, Baseball Manager, Athlete, TV Actor, Sports League Award Winner, Person, Identity
Johnnie B. "Dusty" Baker, Jr. is an American former player and manager in Major League Baseball. He enjoyed a 19-year career as a hard-hitting outfielder, primarily with the Atlanta Braves and Los Angeles Dodgers. He helped the Dodgers to pennants in...
- Dusty Groove
- Organization, Business Operation
Dusty Groove is a Chicago-based online record store specializing in new and vintage jazz, funk, soul, hip-hop, world, rare, collectible, and obscure vinyl records and CDs.
- Fictional Character
Dusty is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and cartoon series. He is the G.I. Joe Team's desert trooper and debuted in 1985.
- Dusty Harrison
- Boxer, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Arturo "Dusty" Harrison Hernández is a Puerto Rican-American professional boxer in the Welterweight division. Dusty is the reigning WBC Continental Americas Welterweight Champion, capturing the vacant belt by defeating Tommy Rainone by scores of...
- Dusty Anderson
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Ruth "Dusty" Anderson is an American actress and World War II pin-up girl. She began her career as a model and made her motion picture debut in a minor role as one of the cover girls in the 1944 Columbia Pictures production of Cover Girl starring...
- Dusty Dvoracek
- Identity, Athlete, American football player, Person, Measured person
Dusty Dvoracek is a WWLS radio host and a former American football nose tackle who is currently a free agent. Drafted by the Chicago Bears of the National Football League in the third round of the 2006 NFL Draft, he played college football at...