Meaning : Jealousy,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ead:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Ead:
- EAD dale!~
- Hannah: Erika, you suck at Scrabble. Erika: Hannah you need to E A D.
- I am on a 3 win streak in Pro Club in division 1. EA decide they've had enough of my winning ways and match me up with the same club 3 times in a row and shit all over me, thus forcing me to shout 'Fucking EA'd again, what is the point.'
- Jack: Yo, I saw EADS is working on a stealth combat drone that can do Air to Air fights. Daniel: Wow, Boeing is gonna shit their pants.
- EAD chump, better you than me!
- I was in traffic and the car next to me was honking, trying to get infromt of me, so I told him to "E. A. D."
- Todd: I thought you were going to the game Chris: I was but what had happen was Todd:
Songs about Ead:
- Big Head (Big 'Ead) by Max Bygraves from the Album I Wanna Sing You My Hits
- Crazy 'Ead by Afflicted Man from the Album I'm Off Me 'Ead
- Ead by Mark Reed from the Album Snowbird
- Ead by Happy Pills from the Album Retrosexual
- EAD (Audiophilez Mix) by TekFreaks from the Album EAD
- EAD (Boomrock Saints Angry Birdz Mix) by TekFreaks from the Album EAD
- EAD (Club Baby Mix) by TekFreaks from the Album EAD
- EAD (DJ Sulli & Sean Murray Mix) by TekFreaks from the Album EAD
- EAD (Matuss & Noah + The Man Mix) by TekFreaks from the Album EAD
- EAD (Mike Butler Mix) by TekFreaks from the Album EAD
Books about Ead:
- Digging into Logic (Fearon Teacher AIDS) Grades 5-8 - Nov 1987 by Sandra Eads and Beverly Post
- The Eads Bridge - May 1, 1999 by Howard Miller and Quinta Scott
- Sci Phi Journal #7: September 2015: The Journal of Science Fiction and Philosophy - Aug 25, 2015 by Kat Hunter and Sean Eads
- James B. Eads - Jun 27, 2015 by Louis How
- A Man's Feelings: Finding Closure After Divorce - Jul 3, 2008 by Michael L. Eads
- George Eads Unauthorized & Uncensored (All Ages Deluxe Edition with Videos & Bonus Books) - Jul 15, 2015 by R.B. Grimm
- Crochet Dynamite: Gifts For Your Besties - Oct 29, 2012 by Jaime Eads Maraia
- The Survivors - Oct 3, 2012 by Sean Eads
- Heading West & Moving On: A Story of American Emigration: Eads-Tipton Family History and Genealogy - Aug 7, 2013 by Mary Linda Miller
- Logic, Anyone?: One Hundred Sixty-Five Brain-Stretching Problems (Makemaster Books) - Dec 1982 by Beverly Post and Sandra Eads
Movies about Ead:
- Drive On: James Eads & the Mississippi Ironclads2011
- ロバート・イーズ/ROBERT EADS
- Monte Walsh / European Hallmark DVD / REGION 2 PAL DVD / English and Hungarian Sound options / Tom Selleck, Isabella...2003
- Joy Ride 2ead Ahead PG
Wiki information Ead:
- Nintendo Entertainment Analysis & Development
- Computer and video game industry Business, Video Game Developer, Employer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Business Operation, Video Game Publisher, Organization
The Nintendo Entertainment Analysis & Development division, formerly Nintendo Research & Development 4, is the largest division inside Nintendo. It was preceded by the Creative Department, a team of designers with an art background responsible for...
- Metal, Material, Visual Art Medium, Chemical Element, Drug ingredient
Lead is a chemical element in the carbon group with symbol Pb and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable and heavy post-transition metal. Metallic lead has a bluish-white color after being freshly cut, but it soon tarnishes to a dull grayish...
- NEK EAD
- Electricity Business, Business Operation, Organization, Employer, Architectural structure owner
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania NEK is the Bulgarian national electricity distributing company also being the second largest company in Bulgaria. At the end of 2005 NEK had 31 hydro power plants with a total installed capacity of 2,563 MW and an...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Eads is the Statutory Town that is the county seat and the most populous municipality of Kiowa County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 609 according to the 2010 census.
- Brian Clough
- Soccer, Deceased Person, Football player, Topic, Athlete, Film actor, Measured person, Person, Football team manager, Film subject
Brian Howard Clough, OBE was an English football player and manager. As a player Clough was a prolific goalscorer with Middlesbrough and Sunderland, scoring 251 league goals from 274 starts. He also won two England caps, both in 1959. Clough retired...
- Blizoo Media and Broadband EAD
- Organization, Business Operation, Employer
Blizoo Media and Broadband is a Bulgarian telecommunications operator. It was formed by merging two of the biggest television operators in the country — Evrocom Cable and CableTel, in 2010. On July 29, 2015 Mobiltel said has agreed to buy cable TV...
- Eadweard Muybridge
- Film cinematographer, Topic, Project participant, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Inventor, Visual Artist, Person, Film director
Eadweard Muybridge was an English photographer important for his pioneering work in photographic studies of motion, and early work in motion-picture projection. He adopted the name Eadweard Muybridge, believing it to be the original Anglo-Saxon form...
- Mobiltel EAD
- George Eads
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node
George Coleman Eads III, is an American actor, best known for his role as Nick Stokes on the CBS police drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. On November 25, 2014, it was announced that Eads will be leaving the show for good.
- Person, Deceased Person, Family member, Noble person, Politician
Eadwig, also spelled Edwy, usually called the All-Fair, was King of England from 955 until his premature death in 959. The oldest son of King Edmund I and his Queen Ælfgifu of Shaftesbury, Eadwig became King in 955 following the death of his uncle...