Meaning : From The Woods Of The East, From the Woods of the East,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eastwood:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Eastwood:
- Brian: "Hey do you wanna go down to the club tonight and pick some girls up" Jeremy: "No, there ain't nothing but a bunch of Eastwoods down there"
- East Wood is one of the most nortoroius hoods in the Funk and don't like to be disrespected by anyone including any other hoods in Fort Worth and Dallas. If ya come to the Funk u will probably here some body say "East Wood on mines".
- Nah, don't really want to get rolled by an asian gang today
- My dog is eastwooding in the living room (staring at an empty chair like all dogs do)
- Bob: Sarah fall off her bar-stool again? Bill: Yeah. Man she was pissed... Gave that stool a right ole eastwooding.
- Sam: 'I don't think I would ever want to move house!' Jamie: 'Wow, you must really love your area!' Sam: 'Course I do, I live in Eastwood!'
- My girl friend broke up with me the other night. I really wanted to give her a piece of my mind but since she won't talk to me I decided to eastwood my sofa chair.
Songs about Eastwood:
- Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
- Clint Eastwood [Explicit] by Gorillaz from the Album Gorillaz [Explicit]
- Clint Eastwood [Explicit] by Gorillaz from the Album The Singles Collection 2001-2011 [Explicit]
- Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz from the Album Gorillaz [Explicit]
- Clint Eastwood (Phi Life Cypher Version) by Gorillaz from the Album G Sides
- Clint Eastwood (Ed Case / Sweetie Irie Refix) [Edit] by Gorillaz from the Album The Singles Collection 2001-2011 [Explicit]
- Eastwood by Brad Paisley feat. Clint Eastwood from the Album This Is Country Music
- Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood [Explicit] by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood [Explicit]
- Gran Torino (feat. Clint Eastwood As Walt Kowalski) by Jamie Cullum and Clint Eastwood from the Album Gran Torino (featuring Clint Eastwood as Walt Kowalski) (Single)
- Gran Torino (Feat. Clint Eastwood As Walt Kowalski) by Jamie Cullum from the Album Gran Torino (Featuring Clint Eastwood As Walt Kowalski)
Books about Eastwood:
- Christian Fiction: From Happy to Sad to Happy Again (Christian Fiction, Christian Books, Christian Suspense, Religious... - Apr 29, 2015 by Nathaniel Eastwood
- LEGACY RISING - May 23, 2015 by Rachel Eastwood
- Western Romance: Wild Romances: Western Romace Short Stories Collection - Sep 13, 2015 by Melissa Ravenheart and Nathaniel Eastwood
- Christian Fiction: Broken (Christian Fiction, Christian Books, Christian Suspense, Religious Books, Christian... - Jan 20, 2015 by Michelle Eastwood
- Comparative Politics: Integrating Theories, Methods, and Cases - Jul 15, 2015 by J. Tyler Dickovick and Jonathan Eastwood
- American Rebel: The Life of Clint Eastwood - Oct 6, 2009 by Marc Eliot
- Clint Eastwood: Interviews, Revised and Updated (Conversations with Filmmakers Series) - Nov 20, 2012 by Robert E. Kapsis and Kathie Coblentz
- Horizons West: Directing the Western from John Ford to Clint Eastwood (Film Classics S.) - Jan 22, 2008 by Jim Kitses
- Currents of Archival Thinking - Dec 21, 2009 by Terry Eastwood and Heather MacNeil
- Oxford Practice Grammar Intermediate: With Key Practice-Boost CD-ROM Pack - Mar 25, 2009 by John Eastwood
Movies about Eastwood:
- Garden Travels Santa Catalina Island Clint Eastwood2006 NR CC
- Eastwood Directs: The Untold Story2013 NR CC
- Clint Eastwood: The Universal Pictures 7-Movie Collection2015 R
- Mrs. Eastwood & Company Season 12012 CC
- 4 Film Favorites: Clint Eastwood2008 Unrated
- The Eastwood Factor: Extended Version2010 NR CC
- Clint Eastwood Western Icon Collection1970 PG
- Clint Eastwood American Icon Collection1968 R
- Eastwood After Hours: Live at Carnegie Hall1998 NR CC
- Clint Eastwood Collection2014 R
Wiki information Eastwood:
- Clint Eastwood
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Winner, TV Director, Musical Artist, Organization founder, Music video character, Politician, Family member, Military Person
Clinton "Clint" Eastwood, Jr. is an American actor, film director, producer, musician, and politician. He rose to international fame with his role as the Man with No Name in Sergio Leone's Dollars trilogy of spaghetti Westerns during the 1960s, and...
- English civil parish, Location, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Eastwood is a former coal mining town in the Broxtowe district of Nottinghamshire, England. With a population of over 18,000, it is 8 miles northwest of Nottingham, and 10 miles northeast of Derby, on the border between Nottinghamshire and...
- Scott Eastwood
- Actor, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Family member
Scott Eastwood is an American actor and model. He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers, Gran Torino, Invictus, The Forger, Trouble with the Curve, and Fury. He co-starred in the 2013 horror film Texas Chainsaw 3D, and starred in the...
- Australian Suburb, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Eastwood is a suburb of Sydney, Australia. Eastwood is located 17 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government areas of the City of Ryde, City of Parramatta and the Hornsby Shire. Eastwood is in the Northern...
- Kyle Eastwood
- Jazz Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Person, Musician, Award Nominee, Social network user, Family member, Film music contributor
Kyle Eastwood is an American jazz bass musician. He studied film at the University of Southern California for two years before embarking on a music career. After becoming a session player in the early '90s and leading his own quartet, he released his...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Eastwood is a town four miles west of Southend-on-Sea in Essex, England. It is a suburb of Southend and part of the Southend-on-Sea unitary district. Eastwood is sometimes called Eastwood Park, particularly for local elections. It is bordered by...
- Francesca Eastwood
- Actor, Topic, TV Personality, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee
Francesca Ruth Eastwood, formerly known as Francesca Eastwood is an American actress, model, television personality and socialite. She is known for starring in Mrs. Eastwood & Company, the E! reality series that she shares with her family.
- Alison Eastwood
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Film producer, Family member, Musical Artist, Film director
Alison Eastwood is an American actress, film director, fashion model, and fashion designer.
- Dina Eastwood
- Actor, Film actor, TV Personality, Influence Node, Topic, Family member, Person, TV Actor
Dina Eastwood is an American reporter and TV news anchor. She is the ex-wife of actor/director Clint Eastwood. In 2012, she starred in a reality television series about her life, Mrs. Eastwood & Company, on the E! network.
- Neighborhood, Location
Eastwood is a historic neighborhood in the East End area of Houston, Texas, United States. Eastwood maintains Houston’s largest intact collection of Craftsman, Arts & Crafts, Foursquare and Mission architecture.