Meaning : Of Irish origin meaning 'swift' or 'ready'. Also a variant of the name Emer.,
Origin : Irish,
Pronunciation : EE-mur , (EE-mur),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eimear:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Eimear:
- Variant of ÉIMHEAR
Definition funny of Eimear:
- God!!beyonce is soo eimear right now!
- Your Royalness, the queen, Eimear
- Eimear is perfect
- 'Eimear is just so elite.
- Today i was soo Eimear!
- An eimear needs a good shaving once in a while
Songs about Eimear:
- Emer's Dream (Aisling Eimear) by Colm Mac Con Iomaire from the Album The Hares Corner
- Eimear's Song by Amelia Cormack from the Album Amelia Cormack
- Follow Me (Eimear Remix) by Van Yorge & Matt'de Loure from the Album Follow Me
- The Lights Will Shine in Tara (feat. Eimear Dynes) by Jonny Reid from the Album The Lights Will Shine in Tara (feat. Eimear Dynes)
- Oh My Days (feat. Eimear O'donovan) by Bantum from the Album Legion
- Roll Pt. II (feat. Eimear O'Donovan & Owensie) by Bantum from the Album Legion
Books about Eimear:
- A Girl Is a Half-formed Thing: A Novel - Jun 9, 2015 by Eimear McBride
- The Bridesmaids: True Tales of Love, Envy, Loyalty . . . and Terrible Dresses (Picador True Tales) - Apr 29, 2014 by Eimear Lynch and Hanya Yanagihara
- By Eimear McBride A Girl Is a Half-formed Thing - Aug 29, 2014
- Belfast Days: A 1972 Teenage Diary - Nov 17, 2014 by Eimear O'Callaghan
- By Eimear Mcbride A Girl is a Half-Formed Thing - Jul 21, 1905
- SAMMY SURFS THE SUN - Jul 14, 2015 by Sandra O'Sullivan and Eimear O'Sullivan
- A Girl Is a Half-Formed Thing: Adapted for the Stage - May 27, 2015 by Eimear McBride
- Sean Keating: Art, Politics and Building the Irish Nation - Jun 2, 2013 by Eimear O'Connor
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul: For Tomorrow For Tonight - Sep 30, 2011 by Maeve Butler and Eimear O' Raw
- Gluten-Free Food Science and Technology - Jun 2, 2009 by Eimear Gallagher
Wiki information Eimear:
- Eimear Quinn
- Celtic Artist, Award Winner, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Eimear Quinn is an Irish singer. She is best known for winning the Eurovision Song Contest 1996 with the song "The Voice".
- Eimear McBride
- Author, Person
Eimear McBride is a novelist whose debut novel, A Girl Is a Half-formed Thing, won the inaugural Goldsmiths Prize in 2013 and the 2014 Baileys Women's Prize for Fiction. McBride was born in Liverpool in 1976 to Irish parents. The family moved back to...
- Eimear McDonnell
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Eimear McDonnell is a camogie player, winner of an All-Star award in 2005, a Lynchpin award, predecessor of the All Star awards, in 2003, a Texaco award in 2003, and five All Ireland medals in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2004. She was previously...
- Eimear O'Sullivan
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Eimear O'Sullivan is a camogie player and a student, winner of All Ireland camogie medals in 2008, 2009 and 2014. In the 2014 final she produced an inspiring performance scoring a point from wing back and won the player of the match award . A sister...
- Eimear Brannigan
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Eimear Brannigan is a camogie player. She won All-Ireland Junior titles with Dublin in 2005 and 2006 captaining the side in 2005. She won an All Star award in 2007 and has a senior interprovincial honour with Leinster. She holds 10 Dublin Senior...
- Eimear Ní Chonaola
Eimear Ní Chonaola is an Irish journalist and television presenter from An Spidéal, County Galway. Since 2006, Ní Chonaola has been the news anchor on Nuacht TG4, the main evening news broadcast on the Irish language channel TG4.
- Eimear OKane
- TV producer, Film producer, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Eimear O'Kane is a film producer. On January 24, 2012, she was nominated for an Academy Award for the short film Pentecost.
- Eimear Richardson
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Cricket Player
Eimear Richardson is an Irish cricketer.
- Eimear Haughey
- Woman, Person
- Eimear Moynan
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Eimear Moynan is a camogie player, winner of a Soaring Star award in 2009.