Meaning : Freedom, Liberty, Freedom, liberty,
Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eleftheria:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Eleftheria:
- Feminine form of ELEFTHERIOS
Definition funny of Eleftheria:
- 'hi im eleftheria, have you met my girlfriend katie?'
Songs about Eleftheria:
- National Anthem Greece (Ýmnos Eis Tin Elefthería) by Kpm National Anthems from the Album 61 World National Anthems (London Olympic Games 2012)
- Anapse To Tsigaro (feat. Eleftheria Arvanitaki, Stratos Stratigopoulos) by Opisthodromiki Kompania from the Album Stis Xanthis, Sto Aiginiteio, Sto A/G "Kos"
- De tha to Poun'... (feat. Eleftheria Ordoulidou) by George Arkomanis from the Album Giati M ?gapises
- Den Xero (feat. Eleftheria Arvanitaki) by Giannis Mitsis from the Album I Moni Alitheia Einai O Dromos
- Ela Glyke... (feat. Eleftheria Ordoulidou) by George Arkomanis from the Album Giati M ?gapises
- Eleftheria by Haji Mike, Dub Caravan from the Album Virtual Oasis
- Eleftheria by LaShund M. Lambert from the Album Eleftheria (Original Score)
- Eleftheria by Coenie De Villiers from the Album Amper Alleen
- Eleftheria by Medras from the Album Perception of Dreams
- Eleftheria by Palazzo from the Album Old School Vol. 1: On Second Thoughts
Books about Eleftheria:
- Eleftheria - Mar 13, 2015 by Jade De Kelaita
- Eleftheria - Mar 9, 2015 by Jade De Kelaita
- Spiritual Counsels 4: Family Life - 2012 by Elder Paisios of Mount Athos and Anna Famellos
- Spiritual Counsels I: With Pain and Love for Contemporary Man - Jan 1, 2011 by Elder Paisios of Mount Athos and Cornelia A. Tsakiridou
- The Concierge: CWC Collaborative Novel (CWC - Collaborative Writing Challenge) (Volume 1) - Jul 1, 2015 by 19 International Authors and Logan, A
- Analysis of Complex Disease Association Studies: A Practical Guide - Nov 3, 2010 by Eleftheria Zeggini and Andrew Morris
- The Divine Liturgy - A Simple Guide For The Common Person - Oct 2, 2010 by Presvytera Eleftheria Recachinas and Vicky Spyrou-Andriotis
- Archaeology in Situ: Sites, Archaeology, and Communities in Greece (Greek Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches) - Mar 9, 2010 by Anna Stroulia and Susan Buck Sutton
- European Civil War Films: Memory, Conflict, and Nostalgia (Routledge Advances in Film Studies) - Aug 7, 2012 by Eleftheria Rania Kosmidou
- Post-Classical Cinema: An International Poetics of Film Narration - Dec 10, 2009 by Eleftheria Thanouli
Movies about Eleftheria:
- Lisandro Alonso Collection - 3-DVD Box Set ( La Libertad (Eleftheria) / Los Muertos (Sangre / Oi nekroi) / Fantasma ) Unrated
- Lisandro Alonso Collection - 3-DVD Box Set ( La Libertad (Eleftheria) / Los Muertos (Sangre / Oi nekroi) / Fantasma )2001 Unrated
Wiki information Eleftheria:
- Eleftheria Arvanitaki
- Singer, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Musician, Person, Topic
Eleftheria Arvanitaki is a Greek folk singer. She originates from the island of Icaria. Arvanitaki has worked with important musicians, such as Cesária Évora and Arto Tunçboyacıyan. On 14 March 2010, Alpha TV ranked her the sixth top-certified female...
- Eleftheria Eleftheriou
- Pop Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Eleftheria Eleftheriou is a Greek Cypriot singer and actress. She came to prominence through her participation in the second season of the Greek version of The X Factor. Shortly after her elimination, Sony Music Greece signed her and submitted her as...
- Eleftheria i thanatos
Eleftheria i thanatos is the motto of Greece. It arose during the Greek War of Independence in the 1820s, where it was a war cry for the Greeks who rebelled against Ottoman rule. It was adopted after the Greek War of Independence. It is still in use...
- Eleftheria terrae
Eleftheria terrae is a recently discovered Gram-negative bacterium. E. terrae is a temporary name for the organism, as it was only discovered Fall 2014 and is undergoing scientific study. Teixobactin, a new antibiotic, was found in this bacterium...
- Eleftheria square
Eleftheria square, is the main square in central Nicosia, Cyprus. It forms the intersection of Ledra and Onasagorou streets with Stasinou, Omirou, Kostaki Pantelidi, Konstandinou Palaiologou and Evagorou avenues. Prior to 1974 the centre of city was...
- Eleftheria Indoor Hall
- Location, Project focus, Structure
Eleftheria Athletic Center, officially named Tassos Papadopoulos Eleftheria Indoor Hall Greek: κλειστό στάδιο "Τάσσος Παπαδόπουλος - Ελευθερία" is an indoor arena beside Makario Stadium and Lefkotheo Indoor Hall in Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus. It is the...
- Creative Work, Musical Release, Consumer product
- Musical Album
- Drama Film, Film, Topic
Freedom is a 2001 Argentine drama film directed by Lisandro Alonso. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2001 Cannes Film Festival.
- Eleftheria Rigou
- Actor, Person, Topic, TV Actor
Eleftheria Rigou is an actress.