Meaning : Unknown, Of Scandinavian origin meaning 'wise'. It might take some brave parents to name their little one Elvis after the one and only King of Rock and Roll. But hey lil mama if you think your little one could be effortlessly cool and confident then they could definitely pull this name off., All Wise,
Pronunciation : EL-vis , (EHL-vis), EL viss,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elvis:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Elvis:
- Elvis is a name famously borne by Elvis Presley, founder of rock and roll in the 1960s, and singer Elvis Costello.
- Norse Meaning: The name Elvis is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Elvis is: Sage.
- American Meaning: The name Elvis is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elvis is: Sage.
- English Meaning: The name Elvis is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Elvis is: Elf-wise friend.. Made famous by singer and actor Elvis Presley.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Elvis is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Elvis is: Origin uncertain, but may be from Scandanavian meaning all-wise. Alvis occurs in Norse mythology. Famous Bearer: late 'King of Rock and Roll' Elvis Presley.
- Meaning unknown. It could possibly be a derivative of ALVIS or ELWIN. More likely, it is from the rare surname Elvis, which is ultimately derived from the given name ELOISE. The name was brought to public attention by the singer Elvis Presley (1935-1977), whose name came from his father's middle name.
Definition funny of Elvis:
- The news reporter yelled ''Elvis , you are the King!'', and Elvis, the coolest guy in the world, said ''Naw man, Jesus is the King, im just a singer." Amen.
- Elvis flying rock in space Elvis Royalty
- That person is such an elvis. Everyone loves that he/she has an elvis personality.
- "Shannon, You have so much elvis and you don't even know it!"
- Elvis Presley certainly wasn't the only kid named Elvis down in Mississippi in the 30's.
- Wow, I was in Vegas last weekend. There were Elvi everywhere I went.
- Wow, who was that elvi? I think I just fell in love.
Expression information Elvis:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Elvis:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Elvis:
- Bringing Out Elvis - Faith Hill
- Calling Elvis - Dire Straits
- Elvis - Alpha
- Elvis - Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- Elvis Presley and America - U2
- Elvis Presley Blues - Jimmy Buffett
- Jesus and Elvis - Garnet Rogers
- I Try to Think About Elvis by Patty Loveless from the Album 16 Biggest Hits
- Can't Help Falling in Love (Karaoke Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Elvis Presley] by ProSound Karaoke Band from the Album The Ultimate Karaoke Collection of Elvis Presley - Backing Tracks to Sing Just Like the King!
- Blue Christmas (Elvis Presley Karaoke Tribute) by Karaoke Star from the Album Karaoke Star Presents - Elvis Presley
Books about Elvis:
- Elvis and Ginger: Elvis Presley's Fiancée and Last Love Finally Tells Her Story - Sep 2, 2014 by Ginger Alden
- Elvis - Jul 7, 2015 by Rees Quinn
- Last Train to Memphis: The Rise of Elvis Presley - Sep 1, 1995 by Peter Guralnick
- Elvis: The Story of the Rock and Roll King - Apr 21, 2015 by Bonnie Christensen
- Elvis Presley: A Southern Life - Nov 13, 2014 by Joel Williamson
- Elvis and Me - Aug 1, 1986 by Priscilla Beaulieu Presley and Sandra Harmon
- Elvis: Behind The Legend: Startling Truths About The King of Rock and Roll's Life, Loves, Films and Music - Aug 11, 2015 by Trina Young
- Careless Love: The Unmaking of Elvis Presley - Feb 10, 2000 by Peter Guralnick
- Elvis and the Memphis Mafia - Aug 1, 2005 by Alanna Nash
- Inside Graceland: Elvis' Maid Remembers - Mar 23, 2005 by Nancy Rooks
Movies about Elvis:
- Elvis Found Alive2012 NR CC
- Elvis Presley: From the Beginning to the End2004 NR CC
- Altered By Elvis2006 CC
- Elvis Return To Tupelo NR CC
- Elvis Home Movies2014 NR CC
- Elvis & Madonna (English Subtitled)2010 NR
- Elvis and Anabelle2010 PG-13 CC
- Elvis Presley: A Generous Heart2004 NR CC
- Elvis Presley - In The Movies2012 NR CC
- Tom Thumb; Told by John Cleese with Music by Elvis Costello2012 NR CC
Wiki information Elvis:
- Elvis Presley
- Blues Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Film song performer, Lyricist, Composer, Topic, Award Winner, Theatrical Lyricist, Identity
Elvis Aaron Presley was an American singer and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as "the King of Rock and Roll", or simply, "the King". Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi...
- Elvis Costello
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Guitarist, Person, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic, Featured artist
Elvis Costello is an English musician, singer-songwriter and record producer. He began his career as part of London's pub rock scene in the early 1970s and later became associated with the first wave of the British punk and new wave movement of the...
- Elvis impersonator
An Elvis impersonator is someone who impersonates or copies famed American musician Elvis Presley. Professional Elvis impersonators, commonly known as Elvis tribute artists, can work all over the world as entertainers, and such tribute acts remain in...
- Biographical Film, Topic, Film, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work
Elvis is a 2005 biographical CBS mini-series written by Patrick Sheane Duncan and directed by James Steven Sadwith. It chronicles the rise of American music icon Elvis Presley from his high school years to his international superstardom. The cast...
- Music Film, TV Program, Film, Topic
Elvis, starring Elvis Presley, is United States television special that aired on December 3, 1968 on the NBC television network. The special is commonly referred to as the '68 Comeback Special, because of subsequent developments in Presley's career....
- Rockabilly Album, Musical Album
Elvis is the second studio album by Elvis Presley, released on RCA Victor in mono, LPM 1382, in October 1956. Recording sessions took place on September 1, September 2, and September 3 at Radio Recorders in Hollywood, with one track left over from...
- Biographical Film, Film, TV Program, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Elvis is a 1979 American television biographical film directed by John Carpenter. It is based upon the life of Elvis Presley, and stars Kurt Russell in the title role. It stars Shelley Winters, Season Hubley, Bing Russell and Pat Hingle in supporting...
- Elvis Crespo
- Merengue Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Person, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Social network user, Lyricist, Award Winner, Film actor
Elvis Crespo Díaz is an American-born Puerto Rican Grammy and Latin Grammy Award-winning Merengue singer.
- Elvis Duran
- Radio personality, Topic, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Film producer, Award Winner, Person
Elvis Duran is an American radio personality. He is the host of Elvis Duran and the Morning Show in New York on Z100 and in syndication on Premiere Radio Networks. Duran's show is now heard live in over 80 markets including New York, Philadelphia,...
- Cultural impact of Elvis Presley
Since the beginning of his career, Elvis Presley has had an extensive cultural impact. According to Rolling Stone Magazine, "it was Elvis who made rock 'n' roll the international language of pop." Rolling Stone encyclopedia of Rock and Roll describes...