Meaning : Of German origin and a variant spelling of the name Emma, which itself is a short form of various names containing the element 'erm' or 'irm' meaning 'strength'., All Encompassing,
Pronunciation : EH ma, (EH-ma),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ema:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Ema:
- Ema is a variation of the feminine name Emma. The name Emma came about as a short form for Old German names that started ‘ermen’ which means ‘All Encompassing’, such as Ermyntrude. Emma is one of the most popular girls names in Britain and Ema has probably been developed to give a new originality to the name.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Ema is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Ema is: Grandmother.
- German Meaning: The name Ema is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ema is: Serious.
- Hungarian Meaning: The name Ema is a Hungarian baby name. In Hungarian the meaning of the name Ema is: Serious.
- Norse Meaning: The name Ema is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Ema is: Wife of Jarl.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Ema is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Ema is: Nurse.
- Cognate of EMMA
Definition funny of Ema:
- OMG! She's so ema.
- Pat: I can't believe you're not coming to the strip club with us tonight... Brad: I can't, I have a huge cardio exam I have to study for. Pat: EMA! That excuse is not good enough.
- I hate my next lesson but if I don't go I won't get my ema this week.
- "wow that chick has the coolest name" "what is it?" "Ema of cores"
- Oh, whos that girl who thinks shes a teapot, oh yeah its Ema!
- "You want me to go to the supermarket just to get you Milanos? EMA."
- I wish I was Ema, she is cool!
Expression information Ema:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Ema:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Ema:
- Let's Dance Emma (Ema) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Emma
- A Pirate Adventure for Emma (Ema) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Emma
- Ne, ni res (Zmagovalna skladba EMA 2001) by Nusa Derenda from the Album Najvecje uspesnice 1998 - 2003
- Canto da Ema / All On a Mardi Gras Day (feat. Cha Wa) by Nation Beat from the Album Carnival Caravan
- Kusanga Ema by Wawali Bonane with Yoka Nzenze from the Album Safarini in transit: Music of African immigrants
- E-ma She Ma Go Feat. Mac Dre, J-diggs, Reek Daddy, Mr. Skrillz [Explicit] by Mac Dre from the Album Messy Marv Presents: Slangin At The Cornerstore
- Ema Wo Wrenfi by Bishop Michael Osei Bonsu from the Album Nsanku Ndwom Vol 2
- The Mystery of Noel (Ema Sh'li) by Michael Allen Harrison from the Album Claire of the Moon
- Fly My Eagle (From "Pendekar Tongkat Emas") by Anggun from the Album Fly My Eagle (From "Pendekar Tongkat Emas")
- Happy Birthday to Emma (Ema) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Emma
Books about Ema:
- Future's Void - by Ema
- Emma (Penguin Classics) - May 6, 2003 by Jane Austen and Fiona Stafford
- Missions of Love 11 - Oct 27, 2015 by Ema Toyama
- Ema's Odyssey: Shamanism for Healing and Spiritual Knowledge - Jan 7, 2014 by Sandra Harner and Michael Harner
- Dark Liaison (An Ema Marx Novel Book 2) - Jul 20, 2015 by J.D. Brown
- Dark Becoming (An Ema Marx Novel Book 3) - Jul 20, 2015 by J.D. Brown
- Dark Heirloom (An Ema Marx Novel Book 1) - Jul 25, 2015 by J.D. Brown
- Rush of Heaven: One Woman's Miraculous Encounter with Jesus - Oct 21, 2014 by Ema McKinley and Cheryl Ricker
- How to Backtrack and Chart the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) Using Excel Formulas (Backtest and Chart Stock... - Aug 18, 2015 by Williard World
- Wild Stag - Aug 25, 2015 by Ema Von Harte
Movies about Ema:
- EMA: A Performance at The Guest Apartment2011 NR
- Ema Second Act2007
- NANON 1938 Ema Sack German without subtitles
- Alex a Ema Unrated
- Bozska Ema Unrated
Wiki information Ema:
Ema are small wooden plaques on which Shinto worshippers write their prayers or wishes. The ema are then left hanging up at the shrine, where the kami receive them. They bear various pictures, often of animals or other Shinto imagery, and many have...
- Film subject, Type/domain equivalent topic, Software Genre, Literature Subject, Website Category, Invention
Electronic mail, most commonly referred to as email or e-mail since around 1993, is a method of exchanging digital messages from an author to one or more recipients. Email operates across the Internet or other computer networks. Some early email...
- MTV Europe Music Awards
The MTV Europe Music Awards are an event presented by MTV Networks Europe which awards prizes to musicians and performers. The first EMAs ceremony was held in 1994 in Berlin, Germany. Originally conceived as an alternative to the MTV Video Music...
EMA is the national contest in Slovenia to select the country's entry since 1996 to the Eurovision Song Contest. The contest has been held since the country's debut in the Eurovision Song Contest, and has been held every year since, except for on two...
- Text editor Software, Software
Emacs /ˈiːmæks/ and its derivatives are a family of text editors that are characterized by their extensibility. The manual for the most widely used variant, GNU Emacs, describes it as "the extensible, customizable, self-documenting, real-time display...
- Literature Subject
Emancipation is any of various efforts to procuring economic and social rights, political rights or equality, often for a specifically disenfranchised group, or more generally in discussion of such matters. Emancipation stems from ēx manus capere....
- Ema Tōyama
- Visual Artist, Author, Person
Ema Tōyama is a female Japanese manga artist. She made her debut in September 2003 in the monthly manga magazine Nakayoshi with her story, Tenshi no Tamago. Tokyopop licenced her first serialized manga Gokkun! Pūcho under the title Pixie Pop. Almost...
- Ema datshi
Ema Datshi is among the most famous dishes in Bhutanese cuisine, recognized as a national dish of Bhutan. It is made from chili peppers and cheese; "ema" means "chili" and "datshi" means "cheese" in the Dzongkha language of Bhutan. Different...
- Ema Kogure
- Actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Ema Kogure is a Japanese voice actress who is freelance, she was previously affiliated with Mausu Promotion. She was born in Osaka Prefecture, but was raised in Adachi, Tokyo.
- Ema Boateng
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Emmanuel Agyenim "Ema" Boateng is a Ghanaian soccer player currently with Helsingborgs IF of the Allsvenskan.