Meaning : Form Of Ernest, Form of Ernest,
Pronunciation : ER-no ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Erno:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Erno:
- Finnish form of ERNEST
Definition funny of Erno:
- Do you wanna go to the movies...er no? Want to get a drink from the bubbler, er no? Do you need to stop at the Tyme machine, er no?
- Boss: J.P., are you really that dumb? J.P.: Er no As question- J.P., are you really that dumb, er no?
Songs about Erno:
- In Memory of Erno by Gipsy.Cz from the Album Upgrade
- Erno Rapee, Lee Pollack: Charmaine by Orchester Claudius Alzner from the Album An Der Schönen Blauen Donau - Die Schönsten Walzer Der Welt
- Amott Legel (feat. Dresh Mihály, Luckás Miklós, Hock Ernó, Baló Isván) by Dresch Quartet from the Album Fuhun
- Annás (feat. Dresh Mihály, Luckás Miklós, Hock Ernó, Baló Isván) by Dresch Quartet from the Album Fuhun
- Concerto Logic: II. Erno Rubik's Magic Cube by Carter Pann from the Album A Tent for the Sun
- Dohanyi Erno: Cascade - Vízesés: Cascade - Vízesés by Borbéley Lázló from the Album 2005 Racz Aladar Music Institute Budapest: Weiner, Mozart, Chopin, Schumann, Liszt
- Dream Pusha (Bonus Track) [feat. Erno Scedo & Xango] by Maestro from the Album Karma (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
- Egyszeri Ernõ by Heaven Street Seven from the Album Cukor
- Elveszett Férfiak (feat. Dresh Mihály, Luckás Miklós, Hock Ernó, Baló Isván) by Dresch Quartet from the Album Fuhun
- Erno by Nisula from the Album Gospel Mafia
Books about Erno:
- Speedy Rewards (Working Class Series Book 1) - Jun 5, 2015 by Jeff Erno
- Matter of Trust - Feb 12, 2014 by Jeff Erno and Allison Cassatta
- The Cube: The Ultimate Guide to the World's Bestselling Puzzle - Secrets, Stories, Solutions - Mar 11, 2009 by Jerry Slocum and David Singmaster
- The Landlord - Jul 1, 2010 by Jeff Erno
- Final Destiny - Oct 10, 2013 by Jeff Erno and Les Byerley
- Chasing My Dream - May 8, 2014 by Jeff Erno
- Two Dumb Jocks - Jul 18, 2014 by Jeff Erno
- Secrets (Full Nelson Book 1) - Sep 3, 2014 by Jeff Erno
- Jeff Erno's Greatest Hits (Dreamspinner Press Bundles) - Sep 4, 2015 by Jeff Erno
- Forever Young (Forever Vampire Book 1) - Jul 6, 2013 by Jeff Erno and Les Byerley
Movies about Erno:
- A NYUGAT FOLYOIRAT LIRIKUSAI / A "FIGYELO" UJ FOLYAMA / FOSZERKSESZTO: IGNOTUS / SZERKESZTOK: FENYO MISKA ES OSVAT...
- ACCIDENT 1928 Erno Metzner
Wiki information Erno:
- Ernő Rubik
- Professor, Person, Inventor, Name source, Architect
Ernő Rubik is a Hungarian inventor, architect and professor of architecture. He is best known for the invention of mechanical puzzles including Rubik's Cube, Rubik's Magic, Rubik's Magic: Master Edition, and Rubik's Snake. While Rubik became famous...
- Ernő Goldfinger
- Architect, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Ernő Goldfinger was a Hungarian-born architect and designer of furniture. He moved to the United Kingdom in the 1930s, and became a key member of the architectural Modern Movement. He is most prominently remembered for designing residential tower...
- Ernő Gerő
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Ernő Gerő was a Hungarian Communist Party leader in the period after World War II and briefly in 1956 the most powerful man in Hungary as first secretary of its ruling communist party.
- Erno Matti Juhani Vuorinen
- Symphonic metal Artist, Songwriter, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Composer, Musician, Film actor, Guitarist, , Topic
Erno "Emppu" Matti Juhani Vuorinen is a Finnish guitarist, most famous for being a founding member and occasional songwriter of the symphonic metal band Nightwish. He is the oldest of five children, having a twin brother and three younger sisters. He...
- Ernö Rapée
- Musical Artist, Author, Composer, Deceased Person, Person, , Film music contributor
Ernö Rapée was one of the most prolific American symphonic conductors in the first half of the 20th Century. His most famous tenure was that of the head conductor of the Radio City Symphony Orchestra, the resident orchestra of the Radio City Music...
- Erno Crisa
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic, Influence Node
Erno Crisa was an Italian film actor. He appeared in 52 films between 1944 and 1968. His last film was the spaghetti western Sugar Colt.
- Erno Paasilinna
- Writer, Author, Award Winner, Person, Deceased Person
Erno Paasilinna was a Finnish writer and journalist. He received several literary prizes, the most notable being the Finlandia Prize in 1984 for his collection of essays Yksinäisyys ja uhma. His works have been translated into Estonian, Hungarian,...
- Ernő Metzner
- Topic, Film art director, Film director, Film production designer, Film costumer designer, Person, Deceased Person
Ernö Metzner was a film art director, film director, costume designer and production designer.
- Ernő Noskó
- Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person, Olympic athlete
Ernő Noskó was a Hungarian football player who played for Újpesti Dózsa. Noskó is most famous for his participation in the gold medal winning Hungarian team on the 1968 Summer Olympics,. He played 15 games for the Hungarian national team.