Meaning : Respected, Of French origin and a variant spelling of the name Esme meaning 'esteemed, beloved'.,
Origin : French,
Pronunciation : (EHZ-may), EZ may,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Esmae:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Esmae:
- The feminine name Esmae is a variant of the name Esme, which comes from a French word meaning ‘Respected’. In its original French form it was used as a name for both boys and girls but nowadays it is rarely found as a boy’s name, especially in Britain where it is a specifically feminine name. Esme is quite a popular name and Esmae is a more unusual variant.
Definition funny of Esmae:
- She's like an Esmae.
Songs about Esmae:
- Esmae by The Black Tibetans from the Album The Black Tibetans [Explicit]
- Esmae Qalbi by Majida El Roumi from the Album Kalimat
- Esmae Sorakhy by Lelrab Norannem Team from the Album Lamasny W Kawany
Books about Esmae:
- Inspirational Quotes for Esmae: Personalized Coloring Book with Inspirational Quotes for Kids (Personalized Books) - Oct 2, 2015 by Suzanne Marshall
- Ophelia's Lessons: The Naughty Shakespeare Series: Book One - Mar 26, 2014 by Esmae Browder
- The Taming of the Prude: Book 3 in the Naughty Shakespeare Series - Jun 1, 2014 by Esmae Browder
- Ravishing Rosaline: The Naughty Shakespeare Series: Book 2 - Mar 26, 2014 by Esmae Browder
- Educating Esmé: Diary of a Teacher's First Year, Expanded Edition - Sep 1, 2009 by Esmé Raji Codell and Jim Trelease
- Esmé Thompson: The Alchemy of Deisgn - Apr 12, 2011 by Liz Quackenbush and Marjorie Woods
- A Bedtime Story for Esmae: Personalized Children's Books (Bedtime Stories with Personalization) - May 13, 2014 by Suzanne Marshall
- Topografias a Norte - Dec 1, 2013 by Helder Sousa (Photography) and Marta Ferreira (Photography)
- Esme: Guardian of Snowdonia - Dec 23, 2014 by Teleri Bevan
- The Diva and the Duke (The Three Goddesses) (Volume 1) - Jul 10, 2014 by Jackson D'Lynne
Wiki information Esmae:
- Fictional Character, Film character
Esmae is a fictional character from the 2010 film Journey to Promethea.
- Masoud Esmaeilpour
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Masoud Esmaeilpour Jouybari is an Iranian wrestler, Asian champion, winner of the world championships. He represented Iran at the Wrestling Men's freestyle 60 kg event at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Zohre Esmaeli
- Model, Person
Zohre Esmaeli is a model, designer and author from Afghanistan. She lives in Düsseldorf, Germany and she was said to be the only international top model from Afghanistan in 2014.
- Afshin Esmaeilzadeh
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Afshin Esmaeilzadeh is an Iranian Football Midfielder who currently plays for Mes Kerman in the Azadegan League.
- Esmaeil Sharifat
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Esmaeil Sharifat is an Iranian football player, who currently plays for Foolad of the IPL
- Khamis Esmaeel
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Khamis Esmaeel is an Emirati professional footballer. He plays for United Arab Emirates national football team. He has competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Esmael Mangudadatu
- Politician, Person
Esmael "Toto" Mangudadatu is the Governor of Maguindanao, in the Philippines. Mangudadatu was elected for governor of Maguindanao after defeating his closest rival, Ombra Sinsuat by a margin of 12,705 votes. The race came to international attention...
- Esmaeil Farhadi
- Soccer, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Esmaeil Farhadi is an Iranian football player who currently plays for Zob Ahan in Iran's Premier Football League.
- Ahmad Esmaeilpour
- Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Ahmad Esmaeilpour is an Iranian futsal player. He is a striker, and currently a member of Shenzhen Nanling Iron Wolf and the Iran national futsal team.
- Esmaeel Khalaj
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Esmaeel Khalaj is an Iranian playwright and film and television writer, director and actor. He was born in Astara, but went to Tehran and studied acting under the Iranian acting teacher and director, Abdolhossein Nooshin. He started to write plays in...