If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eudoxus:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Eudoxus:
- The Six Keys Of Eudoxus by Alexi Tuomarila Trio from the Album Constellation
Books about Eudoxus:
- The Six Keys of Eudoxus - Jan 12, 2011 by Eudoxus and Mary Anne Atwood
- From Eudoxus to Einstein: A History of Mathematical Astronomy - Jan 21, 2008 by C. M. Linton
- Eudoxus and Cover - May 18, 2015 by Peter L. Brown
- The Six Hermetic Keys Of Eudoxus - Sep 10, 2010 by Mary Anne Atwood
- The Six Keys - Sep 5, 2013 by Eudoxus of Cnidus
- A Compendium of Works on the Philosopher's Stone - Jun 1, 2015 by Anonymous and Eudoxus
- Two Studies in the Early Academy (Suny Series in Ancient Greek Philosophy) - Jul 1991 by R. M. Dancy
- Eudoxus of Cyzicus: A Chapter in the History of the Sea-Route to India and the Route Round the Cape in Ancient... - Jan 1, 1966 by J.H. Thiel
- EUDOXUS OF CYZICUS A Chapter in the History of the Sea-Route to India and the Route Round the Cape in Ancient... - 1967
- Eudoxi Ars astronomica qualis in charta aegyptiaca superest denuo (Greek Edition) - Jan 1, 1887 by Eudoxus, .
Wiki information Eudoxus:
- Eudoxus of Cnidus
- Mathematician, Person, Deceased Person, Physician, Astronomer, Name source
Eudoxus of Cnidus was a Greek astronomer, mathematician, scholar and student of Plato. All of his works are lost, though some fragments are preserved in Hipparchus' commentary on Aratus's poem on astronomy. Theodosius of Bithynia's important work,...
- Impact crater, Namesake, Extraterrestrial location
Eudoxus is a prominent lunar impact crater that lies to the east of the northern tip of the Montes Caucasus range. It is located to the south of the prominent crater Aristoteles in the northern regions of the visible Moon. To the south is the ruined...
- Eudoxus of Cyzicus
- Man, Person
Eudoxus of Cyzicus was a Greek navigator who explored the Arabian Sea for Ptolemy VIII, king of the Hellenistic Ptolemaic dynasty in Egypt.
Eudoxus Crater is a crater in the Thaumasia quadrangle of Mars, located at 44.9°S latitude and 147.5°W longitude. It is 98.0 km in diameter and was named after Eudoxus of Cnidus, and the name was approved in 1973.
- Charaxes eudoxus
- Organism Classification
Charaxes eudoxus, the Eudoxus Charaxes, is a butterfly in the Nymphalidae family. It is found in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, the Republic of Congo, Angola, the Democratic Republic of...
- Kampyle of Eudoxus
The Kampyle of Eudoxus is a curve, with a Cartesian equation of from which the solution x = y = 0 should be excluded.
- Celestial spheres
The celestial spheres, or celestial orbs, were the fundamental entities of the cosmological models developed by Plato, Eudoxus, Aristotle, Ptolemy, Copernicus and others. In these celestial models the apparent motions of the fixed stars and the...
- Content, Image
- Image, Content
- Six Keys of Eudoxus
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording