Meaning : Good victory, Of Greek origin meaning 'good victory, joyous victory'., Good Victory,
Pronunciation : YOO-nis (English) , (YOO-nis),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eunice:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Eunice:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Eunice is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Eunice is: Good victory.
- American Meaning: The name Eunice is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Eunice is: Good victory.
- Greek Meaning: The name Eunice is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Eunice is: Good victory, joyous victory. she conquers. Famous bearer: In the bible Eunice was a woman noted for being without hypocrisy.
- Latinized form of the Greek name Ευνικη (Eunike) which meant "good victory" from ευ (eu) "good" and νικη (nike) "victory". The New Testament mentions her as the mother of Timothy. As an English name, it was first used after the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Eunice:
- ayyyyy eunice , when are u gonna let me hit dat huh?
- Her name is Eunice.
- Hey dawg were's ur girl Eunice at?
- Look at that fine chick right there, she's eunice
- patrick: who's that girl sitting over there? she's hot! nathan: oh she looks like a eunice. you should go talk to her patrick.
- Guy #1: Shes cute. I just wanna squeeze dem cheeks; she must be named EUNICE! Guy #2: You're right, think she'll go out with me? Guy #1: Go for it bro!
- 1. I wish I have a Eunice in my life 2. Dayummm that girl looks hot, she is probably a Eunice 3. You are a metal fan? You must be a Eunice if I am not mistaken
Expression information Eunice:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Eunice:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to express their own power in a concrete manner and thus achieve something great for humanity.
Songs about Eunice:
- Previn: A Streetcar named desire / Act 3 - That must be them (Eunice, Stanley, Blanche, Stella, Nurse, Mitch,... by Anthony Dean Griffey from the Album Previn: A Streetcar Named Desire (3 CDs)
- Previn: A Streetcar named desire / Act 1 - "Stella!" / "Stanley, that's my... What are you doing" (Blanche, Stella... by Anthony Dean Griffey from the Album Previn: A Streetcar Named Desire (3 CDs)
- Previn: A Streetcar named desire / Act 1 - Hey Mitch! Come back here (Stanley, Steve, Mitch, Eunice) by Anthony Dean Griffey from the Album Previn: A Streetcar Named Desire (3 CDs)
- Previn: A Streetcar named desire / Act 3 - I'll wear the cool yellow silk (Blanche, Stella, Eunice, Stanley) by San Francisco Opera Orchestra from the Album Previn: A Streetcar Named Desire (3 CDs)
- Previn: A Streetcar named desire / Act 3 - Scene 4: "Damn your luck" (Steve, Stanley, Mitch, Eunice, Stella) by Anthony Dean Griffey from the Album Previn: A Streetcar Named Desire (3 CDs)
- Eunice Waltz by Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys from the Album Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys
- Previn: A Streetcar named desire / Act 1 - Scene 1: "They told me to take a streetcar named Desire" (Blanche,... by San Francisco Opera Orchestra from the Album Previn: A Streetcar Named Desire (3 CDs)
- Eunice Two-Step by Pine Leaf Boys from the Album Back Home
- Eunice Two-Step by Beausoleil from the Album L'Amour Ou La Folie (US Release)
- Glorious Ruin (Acoustic) [feat. Eunice Schroth] by David Abishai from the Album Glorious Ruin (Acoustic) [feat. Eunice Schroth]
Books about Eunice:
- Eunice Adorno: Las Mujeres Flores - Mar 31, 2012 by Eunice Adorno
- Eunice Shriver: Special Olympics 1970-1990 (Mobilizing the Human Spirit Book 3) - May 16, 2013 by Anne Nixon and Kay Horsch
- Eunice (Images of America) - Oct 19, 2009 by Alma Brunson Reed and Van Reed
- Original Works of Eunice D. Ingham: Stories the Feet Can Tell Thru Reflexology/Stories the Feet Have Told Thru... - Jun 1, 1984 by Eunice D. Ingham and Dwight C. Byers
- Eunice - Jul 25, 2014 by Margaret M. Robertson
- The world at my shoulder - 1938 by Eunice Hammond Tietjens
- Looking Into Degas: Uneasy Images of Women and Modern Life - Mar 30, 1988 by Eunice Lipton
- Eunice---She Loved Life - Jul 1, 1996 by Don Mast
- Poetry and Prayers from the Heart of Eunice - Jul 21, 2015 by Eunice Earvin
- Eunice Loyd: Or the Struggle and Triumph of an Honest Heart - Dec 1, 2001 by R. N. Moody
Movies about Eunice:
- The Murder of Eunice Rockefeller: An Unfortunate Affair2012
- Agente 007 Contra El Dr. No (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2008) Bernard Lee; Eunice Ga2007 G
Wiki information Eunice:
- Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Eunice is a city in Acadia and St. Landry and Evangeline parishes in the U.S. state of Louisiana. The 2010 census placed the population at 10,398, a decrease of 1,101, or 9.5 percent, from the 2000 tabulation of 11,499. The St. Landry Parish portion...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Eunice is a city in Lea County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 2,562 at the 2000 census. The mayor of Eunice, as of April 2007, is Matt White. Ground was broken for construction of a National Enrichment Facility, which uses Zippe-type...
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Family member, Award Winner, Identity, Deceased Person, Person, Hall of fame inductee, Film producer, Name source
Eunice Mary Kennedy Shriver, DSG was a member of the Kennedy family, sister of President John F. Kennedy and Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy. Eunice Kennedy Shriver was the founder in 1962 of Camp Shriver which started on her Maryland farm...
- Nina Simone
- Blues Artist, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film music contributor, Author, Social network user, Lyricist, Quotation Subject, Featured artist, Musical Artist
Nina Simone /ˈniːnə sɨˈmoʊn/ was an American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist. She worked in a broad range of musical styles including classical, jazz, blues, folk, R&B, gospel, and pop. The sixth child of a preacher's...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Eunice is a genus in the Eunicidae family of worms. They grow to a length of between 0.5 and 300 cm. Their bodies have multiple segments. They have two eyes and five tentacles. They have well-developed sense organs and relatively large brains. Their...
- Eunice aphroditois
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Eunice aphroditois is an aquatic predatory polychaete worm dwelling at the ocean floor. The animal buries its long body into an ocean bed composed of gravel, mud, or corals, where it waits patiently for a stimulus to one of its five antennae,...
- Eunice Gayson
- Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, TV Actor
Eunice Gayson is an English actress best known for playing Sylvia Trench, James Bond's girlfriend in the first two Bond films. Originally, Gayson was going to be cast as Miss Moneypenny, but that part went to Lois Maxwell instead. She is the first...
- Eunice Barber
- Identity, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Eunice Barber is a Sierra Leonean athlete competing in heptathlon and long jump. Barber initially competed for Sierra Leone and then for France from 1999 onwards. She won the heptathlon at the World Championships in Athletics in 1999, the long jump...
- Louisiana State University at Eunice
- Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Location, Employer, Educational Institution, College/University
Louisiana State University Eunice is a junior college located in Eunice, Louisiana, that currently serves around 3,300 full and part-time students. LSU Eunice currently offers degrees and diplomas up to the associate's degree level. It is affiliated...
- Eve Arden
- Actor, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Person, Topic, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Nominee
Eve Arden was an American actress. Her almost 60-year career crossed most media frontiers with both supporting and leading roles, but to younger audiences she may be best-remembered for playing the sardonic but engaging title character, a high school...