If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Evangelist:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Evangelist:
- Robert Scoble is SUCH a Microsoft evangelist!
- p-rayz-jezus: Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior? everyone in chatroom: STFU. Another e-Vangelist fails.
Songs about Evangelist:
- Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion BWV244 : Part 2 "Und Der Hohepriester... Weissage Uns" [Evangelist, Pontifex, Jesus... by Nikolaus Harnoncourt from the Album Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion 
- Raise Your Fist, Evangelist by Powerwolf from the Album Bible of the Beast
- The Evangelist by Anterior from the Album Echoes Of The Fallen
- Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion BWV244 : Part 2 "Des Morgens Aber... Und Er Warf" [Evangelist, Judas,Pontifex 1... by Nikolaus Harnoncourt from the Album Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion 
- Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion BWV244 : Part 2 "Petrus Aber Sass... Und Alsbald krähete DHahn" [Evangelist, Ancilla... by Nikolaus Harnoncourt from the Album Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion 
- Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion BWV244 : Part 2 "Und Von Der Sechsten Stunde... Aber Jesus Schriee" [Evangelist,... by Nikolaus Harnoncourt from the Album Bach, JS : St Matthew Passion 
- Raise Your Fist, Evangelist by Powerwolf from the Album The History of Heresy II (2009 - 2012)
- J.S. Bach: Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 / Part Five - For The 1st Sunday In The New Year - No.50 Evangelist: "Und... by Fritz Wunderlich and Karl Richter and Münchener Bach-Orchester from the Album Fritz Wunderlich: Musical Pearls
- J.S. Bach: Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 / Part One - For The First Day Of Christmas - No.2 Evangelist: "Es begab... by Fritz Wunderlich and Karl Richter and Münchener Bach-Orchester from the Album Fritz Wunderlich: Musical Pearls
- Elevation (feat. Evangelist Gail Mungin) by Acebeat Music from the Album Gospel Aerobic Workout Essential Vol. 3
Books about Evangelist:
- THE MINISTRY OF AN EVANGELIST (MINISTRY GIFT SERIES Book 4) - Apr 26, 2013 by SEGUN OLUMIDE
- God's Generals: The Healing Evangelists - Apr 5, 2011 by Roberts Liardon
- The Pastor-Evangelist - Dec 1, 1951 by Roger S. Greenway
- Jesus the Evangelist: Learning to Share the Gospel from the Book of John - Jul 1, 2007 by Richard D Phillips
- The Rule of the Society of Saint John the Evangelist - Jan 25, 1997 by The Society of Saint John the Evangelis
- The Testimony of the Evangelists: The Gospels Examined by the Rules of Evidence - Apr 10, 1995 by Simon Greenleaf
- Phyllis Tickle: Evangelist of the Future - Feb 1, 2014 by Tony Jones and Jon M. Sweeney
- D. L. Moody: The Greatest Evangelist of the Nineteenth Century - Jun 1, 1937 by Faith Coxe Bailey
- Evangelist Marketing: What Apple, Amazon, and Netflix Understand About Their Customers (That Your Company Probably... - Jan 3, 2012 by Alex L. Goldfayn
- Matthew: Evangelist and Teacher - Oct 8, 2004 by R. T. France
Movies about Evangelist:
- Ephesus: City of the Great Diana, John the Evangelist, and Isa Bey.2013 NR
- Comic Evangelists2006 NR
- The Blind and The Dead--Greedy Evangelists and Religious Charlatans Leading The World Into A Spiritual Wasteland2002
- Healing Testimonies with Evangelist Joan Pearce2013 NR
- The Evangelist The Hitman & The ACLU2009 NR
- Comic Evangelists2011
- Personal Testimony - Evangelist Tim Lee9999
- The Wine Process Jan Aldridge International Evangelist
- D-20-05 The Pastor and Evangelist2011
- Well Known Saints: Volume Four DVD, St. Gertrude the Great, St. John the Evangelist, St. Catherine of Siena, St...
Wiki information Evangelist:
- John the Evangelist
- Writer, Art Subject, Name source, Dedicatee, Author, Film character, Fictional Character, Person, Deceased Person
John the Evangelist is traditionally regarded as the author of the Gospel of John, and other Johannine works in the New Testament — the three Epistles of John and the Book of Revelation.
- Mark the Evangelist
- Writer, Name source, Person, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Author
Mark the Evangelist is the traditionally ascribed author of the Gospel of Mark. Mark is said to have founded the Church of Alexandria, one of the most important episcopal sees of Early Christianity. His feast day is celebrated on April 25, and his...
- Matthew the Apostle
- Name source, Film story contributor, Art Subject, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person
Matthew the Apostle was, according to the Bible, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus and, according to Christian tradition, one of the four Evangelists.
- Technology evangelist
- Job title
A technology evangelist is a person who builds a critical mass of support for a given technology, and then establishes it as a technical standard in a market that is subject to network effects. An evangelist promotes the use of a particular product...
- Luke the Evangelist
- Physician, Author, Art Subject, Name source, Visual Artist, Person, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Luke the Evangelist is one of the Four Evangelists—the four authors of canonical Gospels of Jesus Christ. Luke was a native of the Hellenistic city of Antioch in Syria. The early church fathers ascribed to him authorship of both the Gospel according...
Televangelism is the use of television to communicate Christianity. The word is a portmanteau of television and evangelism and was coined by Time magazine. "Televangelists" are Christian ministers, whether official or self-proclaimed, who devote a...
- Four Evangelists
- Art Subject
In Christian tradition, the Four Evangelists are Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, the authors attributed with the creation of the four Gospel accounts in the New Testament that bear the following titles: Gospel according to Matthew; Gospel according to...
- Literature Subject, Profession
In the Latter Day Saint movement, an evangelist is an ordained office of the ministry. In some denominations of the movement, an evangelist is referred to as a patriarch. However, the latter term was deprecated by the Community of Christ after the...
- Evangelist portrait
Evangelist portraits are a specific type of miniature included in ancient and mediaeval illuminated manuscript Gospel Books, and later in Bibles and other books, as well as other media. Each Gospel of the Four Evangelists, the books of Matthew, Mark,...
The Evangelist in the music of Johann Sebastian Bach is the tenor part in his oratorios and Passions who narrates the exact words of the Bible, translated by Martin Luther, in recitative secco. The part appears in the works St John Passion, St...