Meaning : Grazing meadow, From the boar meadow, From The Boar Meadow,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : EV er lee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Everly:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Everly:
- Everly is the name of the first son of Red Hot Chili Peppers' Anthony Kiedis.
- English Meaning: The name Everly is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Everly is: From Ever's meadow.
Definition funny of Everly:
- 1.(Did you see that? He just did a keg stand and went "everly" on that frat party) 2.(No more whiskey for that guy, he's going to turn everly and start peeing on people)
Expression information Everly:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Everly:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Everly:
- Montage: The Everly Family (1952)/ Shady Grove/Kentucky by The Everly Brothers from the Album Roots
- All I Have to Do Is Dream (Originally Performed By Everly Brothers) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album Karaoke Playbacks, Vol. 226 (Sing the Songs of the Stars)
- In My Room [feat. Phil Everly] by Bill Medley from the Album Damn Near Righteous [+digital booklet]
- Everly End Credits by Bear McCreary from the Album Everly (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Unchained Melody (Originally Performed by the Everly Brothers) [Piano Version] by Love Mood Music Central from the Album Piano Love Songs
- All I Have to Do Is Dream (With Harmony) (Karaoke Version) [Originally Performed By The Everly Brothers] by Zoom Karaoke from the Album Zoom Karaoke Party, Vol. 62
- All I Have to Do Is Dream (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Cliff Richard & Phil Everly) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of Rock Mix, Vol. 6 (Karaoke Version)
- Wake Up Little Susie (Karaoke Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Everly Brothers] by ProSound Karaoke Band from the Album Sing Hits Of The 50's v.2 (Karaoke Performance Tracks)
- Walk Right Back (Karaoke Version In the Style of The Everly Brothers) by Karaoke Bar Orchestra from the Album Karaoke Sensation, Vol. 74 : Best of The Everly Brothers (Sing the Songs of the Stars)
- Rattlesnake Daddy-Bird Dog (feat. the Everly Brothers) by Tennessee Ernie Ford from the Album Duets
Books about Everly:
- Everly (Striking Back Book 1) - Apr 16, 2015 by S.M. Shade
- Mason (Striking Back Book 2) - Jul 3, 2015 by S.M. Shade
- a Touch of Revenge (Romantic Mystery - book 6): The Everly Gray Adventures - May 8, 2014 by L.j. Charles
- a Touch of Intrigue: The Everly Gray Adventures - Nov 25, 2014 by L. j. Charles
- For Everly - May 25, 2013 by Raine Thomas
- To Touch a Thief (An Everly Gray Novella between books 2&3): An Everly Gray Novella (The Everly Gray Adventures) - May 4, 2012 by L. j. Charles
- Everly Gray: The Adventures Boxed Set (The Everly Gray Adventures (1-3)) - Apr 12, 2013 by L. j. Charles
- Embracing Everly: A Bounty Hunter, New Adult Romance - Mar 15, 2015 by Kelly Mooney
- The Swamp Rats In Everly Hills - Aug 13, 2015 by Sir Michael Charles
- Stronger: Develop the Resilience You Need to Succeed - Aug 5, 2015 by Dr. George S. Everly Jr. and Dr. Douglas A. Strouse
Movies about Everly:
- Everly2015 R CC
- Everly2014 NR
- Everly2015 NR
- The Everly Brothers: Reunion Concert: Live at the Royal Albert Hall2010 NR
- The Everly Brothers Reunion Concert1970 NR
- The Everly Brothers - The Reunion Concert2010 Unrated
- The Everly Brothers: Rock & Roll Odyssey1991 NR by Everly Brothers
- Everly Brothers: Partners in Music2007
- Everly Brothers, The - Album Flash1984 by Everly Brothers
- Bandstand Live in Australia1968
Wiki information Everly:
- The Everly Brothers
- Rock and roll Artist, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Musical Group, TV program guest, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Identity
The Everly Brothers were American country-influenced rock and roll singers, known for steel-string guitar and close harmony singing. Isaac Donald "Don" Everly and Phillip "Phil" Everly were elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 and the...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Everly is a city in Clay County, Iowa, United States. The population was 603 in the 2010 census, a decline from 647 in the 2000 census. The Ocheyedan River flows to the south and west of the city.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Everly is a commune in the Seine-et-Marne department in the Île-de-France region in north-central France.
- Thriller Film, Film
Everly is a 2014 American action thriller film directed by Joe Lynch and written by Yale Hannon based on a story by Lynch and Hannon. The film stars Salma Hayek as the title character with Akie Kotabe, Jennifer Blanc, Masashi Fujimoto, Togo Igawa,...
- Phil Everly
- Singer-songwriter, Musical Artist, Film actor, Topic, Composer, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Deceased Person, TV Actor
Phil Everly was a member of the musical group The Everly Brothers.
- Don Everly
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, TV program guest, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Lyricist
Don Everly was a member of the musical group The Everly Brothers.
- Erin Everly
- Model, Person
Erin Everly is a model and an actress.
- Rock Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Social network user, Musical Group, Musician
Everly was an American folk musical duo formed in Battle Ground, Washington in 2008 by friends Bethany Joy Lenz and Amber Sweeney. Their debut EP, Mission Bell, was launched on iTunes. Everly has already seen success with several projects, beginning...
- Edan Everly
- Alternative Artist, Musician, Social network user, Musical Artist, Name source, Person, Record Producer
Edan Donald Everly is a guitarist, singer, songwriter, musician, producer, and relative to the Everly Brothers.
- Everly Tatum
- Woman, Person
Everly Tatum is the daughter of Channing Tatum.