If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fairlie:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Fairlie:
- English Meaning: The name Fairlie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Fairlie is: From the bull's pasture.
Definition funny of Fairlie:
- i wish i was like "fairlie"
- "Dave's pulled a cracking lass for this party" "Nah, he's done a fairlie"
Expression information Fairlie:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Fairlie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Fairlie:
- Fairlie by Rey Fresco from the Album The People
- Disappear (feat. Jess Fairlie) by Emlyn from the Album Disappear (feat. Jess Fairlie)
- Fairlie by Pete Young from the Album Glasgow Dreams
- Fairlie by Rey Fresco from the Album More People (Deluxe Edition)
- The Fairlie Duplex Engine by Hughie Jones from the Album Hughie's Ditty Bag
- The Fairlie Flyer by Picasso Trio from the Album N.Z. Country
- The Fairlie Flyer by Picasso Trio from the Album Maple on the Hill
- The Fairlie Flyer by Picasso Trio from the Album Songs of New Zealand
- The Fairlie Flyer by Picasso Trio from the Album Kiwi Songs
- The Fairlie Flyer by Various artists from the Album New Zealand Country Classics
Books about Fairlie:
- Meat: A Benign Extravagance - Jan 28, 2011 by Simon Fairlie and Gene Logsdon
- Hunting the Hunter (Volume 1) - Sep 3, 2015 by Collin Fairlie
- Mr. Fairlie's Final Journey (Solar Pons No. 7) - Jan 1, 1976 by August Derleth
- Fifty Manly Fears: Factual Phobias Revealed - Dec 9, 2014 by Fairlie Sweet
- LANDON Forsaken in Space: Edge of the Universe - Mar 9, 2015 by Fairlie Sweet
- The Magician's Bird (Tuckernuck Mysteries) - Oct 7, 2014 by Emily Fairlie and Antonio Javier Caparo
- Hunting the Hunter (Volume 2): Katherine - Nov 21, 2015 by Collin Fairlie
- A Concise Treatise on Quantum Mechanics in Phase Space - Jan 26, 2014 by Thomas L Curtright and David B Fairlie
- The Seven Deadly Sins Today - Oct 31, 1979 by Henry Fairlie
- Race and Entrepreneurial Success: Black-, Asian-, and White-Owned Businesses in the United States [Paperback]... - 2010
Movies about Fairlie:
- Tae Kickboxing with Fairlie Arrow : Advanced Aerobic Workout2002 by Tae Kickboxing
- Babar, King Of The Elephants - Philip Williams; Wayne Robson; Ellen-Ray Hennessy; Kristin Fairlie; Chris Wiggins...2003
Wiki information Fairlie:
- Fairlie locomotive
A Fairlie is a type of articulated steam locomotive that has the driving wheels on bogies. The locomotive may be double-ended or single ended. Fairlies are most associated with the Ffestiniog Railway in Wales. While the Fairlie locomotives are used...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Fairlie is a Mackenzie District town located in the Canterbury region of the South Island of New Zealand. It is a service town 48 kilometres from Lake Tekapo whose main economic function is to provide goods for the agricultural area that surrounds...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Fairlie is a village in North Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Kristin Fairlie
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Kristin Fairlie is a Canadian actress and former child actress. In 1998 she won a Young Artist Award for Best Ensemble for her lead role in the Showtime original movie The Sweetest Gift. As a voice actress, Fairlie has voiced the roles of Little...
- Brian Fairlie
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Tennis Player
Brian Fairlie, born 13 June 1948 in Christchurch, is a retired tennis player from New Zealand. During his career from 1968 to 1979 he won four titles in doubles, all with the Egyptian player Ismail El Shafei, and ten singles titles in the Open era.
- Fairlie-Poplar, Atlanta
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Location, Listed Site, Neighborhood
The Fairlie-Poplar Historic District is part of the central business district in downtown Atlanta. It is named for the two streets that cross at its center, northeast-only Fairlie and southeast-only Poplar. Fairlie-Poplar is immediately north of Five...
- Henry Fairlie
- Deceased Person, Author, Person
Henry Jones Fairlie was a British political journalist and social critic. Sometimes mistakenly believed to have coined the term "the Establishment", an analysis of how "all the right people" came to run Britain largely through social connections, he...
- Andrew Fairlie
- TV Actor, Person, Influence Node
Andrew Fairlie is a Scottish actor who is most famous for playing the role of Gash Nesbitt in the BBC sitcom Rab C. Nesbitt. He also starred as Sunny Jim in the 1994 BBC Scotland series The Tales of Para Handy. Between the end of the regular series...
- Andrew Fairlie
- Chef, Person
Andrew Fairlie is a Scottish chef. He is patron of the eponymous Restaurant Andrew Fairlie, an independent business within the Gleneagles Hotel and Resort, in Auchterarder, Perthshire. Restaurant Andrew Fairlie is the only two Michelin star...
- Kyle Fairlie
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Musician, Topic, TV Actor
Kyle Fairlie is an actor, voice actor, musician and a rapper.