Meaning : Love me, Love Me,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Femi:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Femi:
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Femi is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Femi is: Love.
- Short form of OLUFEMI
Definition funny of Femi:
- What's in your pants Elektra? Oh nothing. Just my femis.
- Man, there are a bunch of femi's at the club tonight...betta be careful!
- "Once I caught sight of that hot bod I totally got a Femi."
- buff... yeah right
Expression information Femi:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Femi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Femi:
- Make You Crazy (feat. Femi Kuti) by Brett Dennen from the Album Hope For The Hopeless
- Jaiye Jaiye (feat. Femi Kuti) by WizKid from the Album Ayo [Explicit]
- Jaiye Jaiye (feat. Femi Kuti) by WizKid from the Album Jaiye Jaiye (feat. Femi Kuti)
- Make You Crazy (feat. Femi Kuti) by Brett Dennen from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Sexy Lady (feat. Oritse Femi) by DaVido from the Album Love Dance Night
- 3rd World War (feat. Femi Kuti) by Jesse Jagz from the Album 3rd World War (feat. Femi Kuti)
- Turn You on (feat. Capital Femi & Rotimi) by Skales from the Album Man of the Year [Explicit]
- Let's Get Away (feat. Femi Shiri) by Walkin Contradiction from the Album Let's Get Away (feat. Femi Shiri)
- When Nobody Cares (feat. Femi Jubal & Oluremi Iyilade) by Crystal Cartier from the Album When Nobody Cares (feat. Femi Jubal & Oluremi Iyilade) - Single
- Cocoa Na Chocolate (feat. D'banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi & Diamond) by X from the Album KushCity
Books about Femi:
- The Preachers of a Different Gospel: A Pilgrim's Reflections on Contemporary Trends in Christianity (Hippo) - May 29, 2011 by Femi B. Adeleye
- Common Questions And Biblical-Christianity influenced Answers For African Marriages in the Diaspora - Sep 29, 2015 by William Femi Awodele
- African Theatre: Playwrights and Politics - Apr 19, 2001 by Martin Banham and James Gibbs
- THE MAGIC OF INSPIRATION - Oct 1, 2015 by Josag Femi
- Mastering Pandas - Jun 22, 2015 by Femi Anthony
- Western Christians in Global Mission: What's the Role of the North American Church? - Nov 30, 2012 by Paul Borthwick and Femi B. Adeleye
- Yorùbá Elites and Ethnic Politics in Nigeria: Ọbáfemi Awólowo and Corporate Agency - Mar 31, 2014 by Wale Adebanwi
- Diciamolo in polacco (Italian Edition) - Jul 21, 2015 by Femis
- African Theatre 10: Media and Performance - Nov 20, 2011 by Martin Banham and James Gibbs
- Mindreadings: Literature and Psychiatry - Jan 1, 2009 by Femi Oyebode
Movies about Femi:
- Femi-gnosis - Sex, God, Rock 'n Roll with Stuart Davis Episode 052010 NR
- Femi Kuti - Live at the Shrine2005 NR
- Mickey Hargitay in a Wild Italian Horror Movie: Bloody Pit of Horror DVD (1965) Also Featuring Walter Brandi,...1965
- The Black Maid (1974) Carla Brait, Femi Benussi - Sex Comedy1974
- Building Healthy Marriages2005 NR
Wiki information Femi:
- Media genre, Periodical Subject, Art Subject, Literary Genre, Film subject, Quotation Source, TV subject, Speech topic, Literature Subject, Political ideology
Feminism is a range of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women...
- Femi Kuti
- Afrobeat Artist, Composer, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Identity
Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti, popularly known as Femi Kuti, is a Nigerian musician and the eldest son of afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti.
- Femi Benussi
- Pornographic actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Influence Node
Eufemia "Femi" Benussi is an Italian film actress. She appeared in 82 films between 1965 and 1983. She was born in Rovigno, Italy. She debuted on stage at the Teatro del Popolo of Fiume, then she moved in Rome and made her film debut at 19 in Il boia...
- Quotation Subject
Femininity is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with girls and women. Femininity is often perceived as a social construct, which is made up of both socially defined and biologically created factors. This makes it distinct...
- Femi Ogunode
- Olympic Track and field Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete
Femi Seun Ogunode is a Nigerian-born sprint athlete who competes internationally for Qatar. His personal best of 9.91 at 100 m makes him the current holder of the Asian 100m record. Ogunode made his international debut for Qatar at the 2010 Asian...
- Femi Fani-Kayode
- Politician, Person
David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party. He was with the opposition's All Progressive Congress until June 2014 when he returned to the...
- Femi Oyeniran
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Femi Oyeniran is a British actor and director, notable for his role as "Moony" in the 2006 film Kidulthood and its 2008 sequel Adulthood.
- Femi Otedola
- Man, Person
Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman. He is Chairman of Forte Oil Plc, and appeared as one of only two Nigerians to appear on the 2009 Forbes list of 793 dollar-denominated billionaires in the world, with an estimated net worth of over US$1.2...
- Femi Taylor
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Femi Taylor is a Nigerian born British dancer and actress best known for portraying Jabba the Hutt's Twi'lek slave dancer Oola in the 1983 motion picture Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. She reprised the part fourteen years later, filming...
- Femi Oke
- TV Journalist, Person
Femi Oke is a British television presenter and journalist.