If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ferry:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Ferry:
- I will ferry you.
- ferry is hot
- "Can you ferry the fridge back to my gaff for nothing mate?"
- girl: I need to get some new Sperrys for work, I need to keep these clean. girl2: just get some ferrys they look the same!
- I'm going ferry, e.g. I'll go first.
- Lets go find a guy whos up to ferry .
- Hey, stop bending your wrist like a ferry!
Songs about Ferry:
- The Jamestown Ferry by Tanya Tucker from the Album Tanya Tucker'S Greatest Hits
- The Jamestown Ferry by Tanya Tucker from the Album 16 Biggest Hits
- I Put a Spell On You (Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Bryan Ferry] by License and Registration Karaoke from the Album Haunted House Halloween Soundtrack: Scary, Spooky, Dark & Creepy Themes & Instrumentals
- Ferry Cross the Mersey (2002 - Remaster) by Gerry & The Pacemakers from the Album The Very Best Of Gerry & The Pacemakers
- Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad (Ferry Corsten Remix) by Moby from the Album Go - The Very Best Of Moby - Bonus CD
- The Hot Wind Blowing featuring Ferry Corsten (Platinum Mix) by Jamie Christopherson from the Album Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Vocal Tracks)
- Ferry Man by Aurora Nealand & The Red Roses from the Album Treme: Music From The HBO Original Series - Season 2
- Ferry Across The Mersey by Gerry & The Pacemakers from the Album British Invasion Gold
- Ferry Cross the Mersey (Stereo) [2002 Remastered Version] by Gerry & The Pacemakers from the Album You'll Never Walk Alone (The EMI Years 1963-1966)
- Ferry Cross The Mersey by Gerry & The Pacemakers from the Album The Very Best Of Gerry & The Pacemakers
Books about Ferry:
- The Ferry - Jun 22, 2015 by Amy Cross
- Ferries of Puget Sound (WA) (Images of America) - May 15, 2006 by Steven J. Pickens
- Gilgamesh: A New Rendering in English Verse - Jun 1, 1993 by David Ferry
- Make Me Believe - Jul 5, 2015 by Karen Ferry
- Ferry Tail - Feb 5, 2014 by Katharine Kenah and Nicole Wong
- A Brief History of Thought: A Philosophical Guide to Living (Learning to Live) - Dec 27, 2011 by Luc Ferry
- Ferry Porsche: 100 Years - Feb 28, 2010 by Ing H. C. F. Porsche Ag
- Life! By Design: 6 Steps to an Extraordinary You - May 4, 2010 by Tom Ferry and Laura Morton
- Stick and Stone - Apr 7, 2015 by Beth Ferry and Tom Lichtenheld
- How to Develop a Six-Figure Income in Real Estate - Nov 1, 1992 by Mike Ferry
Movies about Ferry:
- Ferry Corsten- Full On Ferry2008 NR CC
- Culinary Travels Northern California Gems-Meadowood, Martini House, Mendocino Brewing Company, Phoenix Bakery...2006 NR CC
- Bryan Ferry - Live In Lyon2015 Unrated CC
- Roxy Music (Brian Ferry) : Live in Germany 1980 ~ Cd Digipak w/ Fouldout [Import] Compact Disc| Brian Ferry and...2013
- Bryan Ferry: Bete Noire Tour2008 Unrated
- I Love Lucy - The Complete Fifth Season1951 Unrated
- Flying The Secret Sky - WGBH Specials2008 NR
- Ferry Cross The Mersey-Starring Gerry and the Pacemakers-DVD1965
- Incident at Browns Ferry (Institutional: Colleges/Universities)2008 NR
- Incident at Browns Ferry (Home Use)2008 NR
Wiki information Ferry:
- Ship type, Transit Vehicle Type, Transit Service Type, Transportation mode, Literature Subject, Industry, Ship class
A ferry is a boat or ship used to carry primarily passengers, and sometimes vehicles and cargo as well, across a body of water. Most ferries operate on regular, frequent, return services. A passenger ferry with many stops, such as in Venice, Italy,...
- Train ferry
- Ship type
A train ferry is a ship designed to carry railway vehicles. Typically, one level of the ship is fitted with railway tracks, and the vessel has a door at the front and/or rear to give access to the wharves. In the United States, train ferries are...
- Washington State Ferries
- Mass Transportation System, Transport operator, Organization
Washington State Ferries is a government agency that operates automobile and passenger ferry service in the U.S. state of Washington as part of the Washington State Department of Transportation. It runs 10 routes serving 20 terminals located on the...
- BC Ferries
- Transportation Business, Business Operation, Employer, Organization, Transport operator, Ship owner, Exhibition sponsor
British Columbia Ferry Services Inc., or BC Ferries is an independently managed, publicly owned company that provides all major passenger and vehicle ferry services for coastal and island communities in the Canadian province of British Columbia. Set...
- Harpers Ferry
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location
Harpers Ferry is a historic town in Jefferson County, West Virginia, United States. It was formerly Harper's Ferry with an apostrophe and that form continues to appear in some references. It is situated at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah...
- Bryan Ferry
- New Romantic Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Composer, Identity, Musical Artist, Musician, Celebrity, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Topic
Bryan Ferry, CBE is an English singer-songwriter and musician born in Washington, Tyne and Wear. His vocal style has been described as an "elegant, seductive croon". He also established a distinctive sartorial style; according to The Independent, in...
- Cable ferry
- Ship type
A cable ferry is a ferry that is guided across a river or large body of water by cables connected to both shores. Early cable ferries often used either rope or steel chains, with the latter resulting in the alternate name of chain ferry. Both of...
- South Ferry – Whitehall Street
- Location, Transit Stop
South Ferry – Whitehall Street is a New York City Subway station complex in the Manhattan neighborhood of Financial District, under Battery Park. The complex is shared by the IRT Broadway – Seventh Avenue Line and the BMT Broadway Line. It is served...
- John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry
- Event, Military Conflict
John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry was an attempt by the white abolitionist John Brown to start an armed slave revolt in 1859 by seizing a United States arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia. Brown's raid, accompanied by 21 men in his party, was...
- Sinking of the MV Sewol
- Maritime disaster, Event, Disaster
The sinking of MV Sewol occurred on the morning of 16 April 2014 en route from Incheon to Jeju. The Japanese-built South Korean ferry capsized while carrying 476 people, mostly secondary school students from Danwon High School. The 6,825-ton vessel...