If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fiol:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Fiol:
- "J'ai subi un fiol particulièrement malsain" "On m'a fiolé 3 fois de suite dans la soirée" "Quel fioleur ce type!"
- -Appreciating- Hey look at that boy over there, there are many girls around him! Wow! He's a fiol! -Ironically- Bighead: Last night I fucked with 13 girls Me: So you are a fiol!
- Ara qua i fioi! Quel ragazzo ha combattuto da solo contro quattro leoni, è proprio un fiol!
Songs about Fiol:
- Fiol of glas (Fiddle of Glass) by Hal Parfitt-Murray & Nikolaj Busk from the Album Music From The Edge Of The World
- Oriente (feat. Henry Fiol) by Orlando Fiol from the Album The Montuno Sessions (With Charlie Palmieri)
- 6/8 Modal Latin Jazz (feat. Henry Fiol) by Orlando from the Album The Montuno Sessions (With Charlie Palmieri)
- Blyg fiol by Dænsebændet from the Album 30 år i tjeneste
- Bring the Heat (feat. Shae Fiol) by E-3 from the Album One Soul [Explicit]
- Cool Fiol by Sunesdotters Stråkskola from the Album Musikhjälpen 2013
- Curagi fiòl by Cesare Bermani / Franco Coggiola from the Album Camicia Rossa
- Da Æ Fekk Fiol Tå' Åm Far by Arnsteins from the Album Rugsvekusen
- Den Siste Fiol by Alf Prøysen from the Album Original Prøysen 2 - Tango For Tv - 24 Viser (1960-68)
- Dream Life (Feat. Shae Fiol) by Todd Woodward from the Album Paradise [Explicit]
Books about Fiol:
- Dance and the Alexander Technique - Jun 16, 2011 by Rebecca Nettl-Fiol and Luc Vanier
- Mano Santa: Novela (Spanish Edition) - Jun 17, 2015 by Miguel Enrique Fiol Elías
- The Chrysalis - Mar 22, 2012 by Miguel Enrique Fiol-Elias
- The Body Eclectic: Evolving Practices in Dance Training - Feb 8, 2008 by Melanie Bales and Rebecca Nettl-Fiol
- Mel Bay The Tomás Cruz Conga Method, Vol. II - Mar 2004 by Tomas Cruz and Kevin Moore
- Mel Bay The Tomás Cruz Conga Method, Vol. I: Conga Technique As Taught In Cuba (Book & DVD) - Mar 2004 by Tomas Cruz and Kevin Moore
- Mel Bay The Tomás Cruz Conga Method, Vol. III - Mar 2004 by Tomas Cruz and Kevin Moore
- Los Tres Chivitos Gruff = The Three Little Billy Goats Gruff (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 1996 by Paul Galdone and Peter Christen Asbjornsen
- Tomas Cruz Conga Method Volume 1 - May 29, 2015 by Tomás Cruz and Kevin Moore
- Ernesto Che Guevara: Mito y Realidad (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2002 by Enrique Ros and Eduardo Fiol
Wiki information Fiol:
- Henry Fiol
- Singer, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
- Schweipolt Fiol
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Schweipolt Fiol was a German-born 15th century pioneer of printing in Eastern Europe, founder of the Slavic Cyrillic script typography. The exact date of his birth and death are unknown. Fiol spent a considerable part of his life in Poland,...
- Mauricio Fiol Villanueva
- Swimmer, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person
Mauricio Fiol Villanueva is a Peruvian swimmer. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed in the Men's 200 metre butterfly, finishing in 25th place overall in the heats, failing to qualify for the semifinals. He has also won a bronze medal in 1500...
- Suzanne Fiol
- Deceased Person, Person
Suzanne Fiol,"an impresario of avant-garde culture in New York" founded the performance space ISSUE Project Room in 2003 and oversaw its growth from the fringes of the New York new music scene into what The Village Voice, The Brooklyn Borough...
- Shae Fiol
- Singer-songwriter, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person, Film music contributor
Shae Fiol is a Cuban-American singer-songwriter who currently lives New York City. The name Shae was given to her after the Cuban revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara. Her mother is American born and her father is of Cuban descent. Shae's sound is...
- Liana Fiol Matta
- Judge, Person
Liana Fiol Matta is a Puerto Rican jurist and the current and 16th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico. Fiol was born in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico and is the second woman in Puerto Rican history to serve in the highest court of the...
- Fiol Prosecco
FIOL Prosecco is an Italian luxury brand of Prosecco DOC.
- Liana Fiol
- Woman, Person
Liana Fiol Matta Born on October 20 1946 in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico was the most junior Associate Justice of the Puerto Rico Supreme Court for over four years. Due to the retirement of two justices and the death of a third, in the following two...
- Singer, Award Nominee, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Fioletovo is a village in the Lori Province of Armenia. It was known as Nikitino until 1936, when it was renamed Fioletovo in honour of the Russian Communist activist and one of the 26 Baku Commissars Ivan Fioletov. In the 1840s the villages was...