Meaning : White, Fair, Fair, white, Originated in celtic language meaning 'fair' or 'blond' and derived from the word flonn. Initiated in 28th century england has become popular in modern day.,
Pronunciation : fee-O-nə , (FIO-own-a), fee OH na,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fiona:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Fiona:
- Fiona is a Scottish girls name meaning 'fair', via the Gaelic 'fionn'. Fiona is also the name of Shrek's wife, but this shouldn't discourage parents!
- Irish Meaning: The name Fiona is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fiona is: Fair.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Fiona is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Fiona is: Fair.
- American Meaning: The name Fiona is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Fiona is: Fair.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Fiona is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Fiona is: White or comely.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Fiona is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Fiona is: White or fair. Reportedly first used as a name by Scottish author William Sharp, who used the pseudonym Fiona MacLeod.
- Feminine form of FIONN. This name was (first?) used by Scottish poet James Macpherson in his poem 'Fingal' (1762).
Definition funny of Fiona:
- 1. Whoa, did you see that sexy momma? she's sooo Fiona
- Guy #1: who is that gorgeous bird? Person #2: oh you must mean Fiona!
- "we are going to name our baby fiona" "fiona! behave yourself!"
- Kyle- The girl you're setting me up with sounds seriously hot, I don't know if I can handle it. Daniel- Nah man, she's a total Fiona. She's hot, but not uppidy. Don't be intimidated bro.
- Fiona: Aw heeelll nah! Don't try and be all sassy like me! Brooke: You're right, it's too hard.
- forever me and Fiona!
- Fred: Wow, that girl is so amazing! Frank: Her name is Fiona. Fred: Oh, that must be why.
Expression information Fiona:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Fiona:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Fiona:
- Fool For You (Feat. Melanie Fiona) by CeeLo Green from the Album Fool For You (Feat. Melanie Fiona)
- Father And Son [feat. Fiona Apple] by Johnny Cash from the Album Unearthed
- Sleep to Dream (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Fiona Apple) by Albert 2 Stone from the Album Greatest Karaoke Hits, Vol. 223 (Karaoke Version)
- Fiona Coyne by Skylar Spence from the Album Fiona Coyne/Fall Harder
- Fiona Coyne by Skylar Spence from the Album Prom King
- Fiona's Song by Brian Simpson from the Album Above The Clouds
- No Cigarette Smoking (In My Room) [feat. Melanie Fiona] by Stephen Marley from the Album Revelation Part 1: The Root Of Life
- Cigarette Smoker Fiona by Arctic Monkeys from the Album Who The F*** Are Arctic Monkeys?
- Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing (feat. Melanie Fiona) by Michael Bolton from the Album Ain't No Mountain High Enough: Tribute to Hitsville
- Fool For You (made famous by Cee Lo Green feat Melanie Fiona) [Instrumental Version] by Off The Record from the Album Fool For You
Books about Fiona:
- Fiona's Luck - Feb 1, 2009 by Teresa Bateman and Kelly Murphy
- Fiona's Lace - Aug 26, 2014 by Patricia Polacco
- Miss Fiona's Stupendous Pumpkin Pies - Aug 15, 2011 by Mark Moulton
- Fickle Fiona - Sep 6, 2013 by Kate Hanscom and Lynda Hanscom
- Protecting Fiona (SEAL of Protection) (Volume 3) - Nov 23, 2014 by Susan Stoker
- A Perilous Alliance: A Tudor mystery featuring Ursula Blanchard (An Ursula Blanchard Elizabethan Mystery) - Oct 1, 2015 by Fiona Buckley
- Fiona Loves the Night - Sep 18, 2007 by Patricia MacLachlan and Emily MacLachlan Charest
- The Ruined Elegance: Poems (Princeton Series of Contemporary Poets) - Sep 29, 2015 by Fiona Sze-Lorrain
- Fiona - Oct 4, 2011 by P.L. Parker and Sandra Edwards
- This Thing of Darkness (Fiona Griffiths Mystery Series) (Volume 4) - Jul 30, 2015 by Harry Bingham
Movies about Fiona:
- Vocabulary With Fred And Fiona Episode 1 [HD]2012 NR CC
- Vocabulary With Fred And Fiona [HD]2012 NR CC
- Vocabulary With Fred And Fiona Episode 3 [HD]2012 NR CC
- Vocabulary With Fred And Fiona - Word Fun2012 G CC
- Fiona - temp tag1999 NR CC
- Paulie and Fiona, Heroes of the City2014 NR
- Fiona1998 Unrated
- Paulie and Fiona, Heroes of the City2013
- Hérold - La Fille Mal Gardée / Fiona Tonkin, Australian Ballet2008 NR
- Charlie Rose with Maya Angelou & Ashford and Simpson; Fiona Shaw; Susan Eisenhower2006
Wiki information Fiona:
- Fiona Apple
- Alternative Artist, Person, Broadcast Artist, Identity, Songwriter, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Musician
Fiona Apple McAfee Maggart is an American singer-songwriter, pianist and record producer. Classically trained on piano as a child, Apple began composing her own songs when she was eight years old. Her debut album, Tidal, written when Apple was...
- Hard rock Artist, Person, Film actor, Musical Artist, Musician
Fiona Eileen Flanagan, known by the stage name Fiona, is an American rock music singer-songwriter and actress best known as the love interest in the 1987 Bob Dylan vehicle, Hearts of Fire.
- Melanie Fiona
- Pop Artist, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Social network user, Musician
Melanie Fiona Hallim, known professionally as Melanie Fiona, is a Canadian R&B recording artist. She was born and raised in Toronto. She started her career in 2002 as part of a Canadian musical girl band trio X-Quisite that was nominated for...
- Fiona Shaw
- Actor, Film actor, Theater Actor, Opera Director, Influence Node, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Person, TV Actor
Fiona Mary Shaw, CBE is an Irish actress and theatre and opera director, known for her role as Petunia Dursley in the Harry Potter films and her role as Marnie Stonebrook in season four of the HBO series True Blood. She has worked extensively with...
- Fiona Bruce
- Presenter, TV Actor, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Personality, Identity
Fiona Elizabeth Bruce is a British journalist, newsreader and television presenter. Since joining the BBC in 1989, she has gone on to present many flagship programmes for the corporation including the BBC News at Six, BBC News at Ten, Crimewatch,...
- Fiona Sit
- Singer, Musician, TV Actor, Topic, Person, Author, Film actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee
Fiona Sit is a Chinese Cantopop singer and actress from Hong Kong.
- Julia Roberts
- Actor, Ranked item, Person, TV Producer, Author, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, TV Personality, TV program guest
Julia Fiona Roberts is an American actress and producer. She became a movie star after headlining the romantic comedy Pretty Woman, which grossed $464 million worldwide. After winning two Golden Globe Awards and also receiving Academy Award...
- Princess Fiona
- TV Character, Person, Theater Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Princess Fiona is a fictional main character who serves as the female lead in DreamWorks' animated Shrek film series. She made her first appearance in the first film in the franchise, Shrek, voiced by American actress Cameron Diaz. In the first film,...
- Fiona Xie
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Film actor, TV Personality
Fiona Xie is a Singaporean actress, host, and contracted artiste under MediaCorp. She works on both the English-language Channel 5 and Chinese-language Channel 8. She has also endorsed products such as Marigold's fruit juices and OSIM's massage...
- Fiona Phillips
- Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Topic, Person
Fiona Phillips is an English journalist, broadcaster and television presenter, best known for her presenting roles with the ITV Breakfast programme GMTV.