Meaning : Son of William, Son Of William,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fitzwilliam:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Fitzwilliam:
- Irish Meaning: The name Fitzwilliam is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fitzwilliam is: Soldier's son.
Definition funny of Fitzwilliam:
- Remember that Mr. Darcy dude from that film that Keira Knightley movie? Yeah? What was his first name? I don't remember them ever saying it. It's Fitzwilliam. WTF? Yeah, I know. Read a damn book.
- Fitzwilliam is okay, but after living there for nearly eighteen years, I've realized that it's not the kind of place I'd want to stay situated in.
Expression information Fitzwilliam:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Fitzwilliam:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Fitzwilliam:
- Sonata in G major, K. 146 (Fitzwilliam) by Richard Lester from the Album Domenico Scarlatti: The Complete Sonatas, Volume VII - Appendices and Diversities
- Alman (from The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book) by David Butterworth from the Album Towards a Modernist Organ
- Antonio Soler (1729-1783) E minor Sonata (from the Fitzwilliam C by Sabin Levi from the Album Organ Mosaic II
- Ballad of Fitzwilliam by the Conor Gains Band from the Album Run Away With the Night
- Daphne from the Fitzwilliam Virginal Book by Fleuri from the Album The Thistle & the Rose
- Desengañémonos Ya (Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, Mu 4-1958, Mums 727) (Marín) by Músíca Fícta from the Album Esa Noche Yo Baílá - Feast and Devotion in High Peru of the 17th Century
- Dr. Bulls Juell (from The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book) by Jovanka Marville from the Album Fitzwilliam Virginal Book
- Duchess of Brunswick's Toy (from The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book) by Per Kynne Frandsen from the Album Royal Music From the Courts of Kings Frederik Ii and Christian Iv
- Duchess of Brunswick's Toy (from The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book) by Jovanka Marville from the Album Fitzwilliam Virginal Book
- Duke of Brunswick's Alman (from The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book) by Jovanka Marville from the Album Fitzwilliam Virginal Book
Books about Fitzwilliam:
- The Return: A Pride and Prejudice Story - Sep 16, 2015 by Timothy Underwood
- Sliver of Doubt - Feb 27, 2013 by Michael Pryor
- The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book, Vol. 1 - Jun 1, 1963 by J. Fuller Maitland and W. Barclay Squire
- Destiny's Path (The Fitzwilliam Saga Book 2) - Jun 25, 2015 by Shirley Dawson
- An Assembly Such as This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman - Jun 6, 2006 by Pamela Aidan
- These Three Remain: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman - Jan 2, 2007 by Pamela Aidan
- Duty and Desire: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman - Oct 3, 2006 by Pamela Aidan
- Succession of Rain (The Waking Dreams of Fitzwilliam Darcy Book 3) - Feb 6, 2014 by Ayr Bray and a Lady
- Reasons for Marrying (The Waking Dreams of Fitzwilliam Darcy Book 4) - Sep 9, 2015 by Ayr Bray and a Lady
- The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book, Vol. 2 - Jun 1, 1963 by J. Fuller Maitland and W. Barclay Squire
Movies about Fitzwilliam:
- Treasures of Britain: Ashmolean & Fitzwilliam2010 NR
Wiki information Fitzwilliam:
- Fitzwilliam Museum
- Author, Art owner, Exhibition venue, Organization, Location, Museum, Tourist attraction, Building, Structure, Project focus
The Fitzwilliam Museum is the art and antiquities museum of the University of Cambridge, located on Trumpington Street opposite Fitzwilliam Street in central Cambridge, England. It receives around 470,000 visitors annually. Admission is free. The...
- Earl Fitzwilliam
- Noble title
Earl Fitzwilliam was a title in both the Peerage of Ireland and the Peerage of Great Britain held by the head of the Fitzwilliam family. The Fitzwilliams acquired extensive holdings in the south of the West Riding of Yorkshire, largely through...
- Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge
- College, Organization, Location, Educational Institution, College/University, Employer, Educational Institution Campus
Fitzwilliam College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Cambridge, England. The college traces its origins back to 1869 and the foundation of the Non-Collegiate Students Board, a venture intended to offer students from less...
- William Fitzwilliam, 4th Earl Fitzwilliam
- Politician, Deceased Person, Animal owner, Person
William Wentworth-Fitzwilliam, 4th Earl Fitzwilliam PC, styled Viscount Milton until 1756, was a British Whig statesman of the late 18th and early 19th centuries. In 1782 he inherited the estates of his uncle Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Fitzwilliam is a town in Cheshire County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 2,396 at the 2010 census. Fitzwilliam is home to Rhododendron State Park, a 16-acre grove of native rhododendrons that bloom in mid-July.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Fitzwilliam is a small village on the edge of West Yorkshire, England in the City of Wakefield district.
- Wendy Fitzwilliam
- Person, TV Actor, Competitor
Wendy Marcelle Fitzwilliam is a Trinidadian actress, model, singer, TV Host and beauty queen who won Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 1998 became the second Miss Universe in history from Trinidad & Tobago and was the third woman of African heritage to...
- Mr. Darcy
- Book Character, Fictional Character, Film character, TV Character
Fitzwilliam Darcy, generally referred to as Mr. Darcy, is one of the two central characters in Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. He is an archetype of the aloof romantic hero, and a romantic interest of Elizabeth Bennet, the novel's...
- William FitzWilliam
- Person, Deceased Person
Sir William FitzWilliam was an English Lord Justice of Ireland and afterwards Lord Deputy of Ireland. In 1587, as Governor of Fotheringhay Castle, he supervised the execution of the death sentence on Mary, Queen of Scots. He was the Member of...
- Peter Wentworth-Fitzwilliam, 8th Earl Fitzwilliam
- Military Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
William Henry Lawrence Peter Wentworth-Fitzwilliam, 8th Earl Fitzwilliam, DSO, styled Viscount Milton before 1943, was a British soldier and aristocrat.