If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Flam:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Flam:
- "Andrew just called and said he can't come to the BBQ because his El Camino won't start...Yeah right! We know he's just sitting at home twiddling his skin flute... He is such a flammer!"
- John's drum fill included many flams.
- That was some flam shit you did, when you said you were friends with her, then you started talkiing about her when she left.
- Bruh, that chick is such a flam sometimes! (noun) Why must he be so flamtastic. (predicate nominative (noun)) He forgot to give you a ride again? Boi, he flammin. (verb) Oh, here comes our flamtastic teammate himself. (adj)
- He was flam when he realized he had shouted out the wrong answer.
- If a mobster found him or herself at a party and proceeded to insult another one of the partygoers, only to find out later that the other partygoer turned out to be the new D.A. with a mad-on for mobsters, this would be considered a flam.
- "Look at those kids playing frisbee on the quad during finals week!" "Goddamn FLAMs."
Songs about Flam:
- Flim Flam Jammy Jam by D1ofaquavibe from the Album Flim Flam Jammy Jam
- Hands Off The Man (Flim Flam Man) by Barbra Streisand from the Album Stoney End
- The Flim Flam Cider Song by Daniel Ingram from the Album My Little Pony - Songs of Friendship and Magic (Music from the Original TV Series)
- Flim Flam Man (Album Version) by Laura Nyro from the Album Playlist: The Very Best Of Laura Nyro
- Flim Flam Man (Album Version) by Laura Nyro from the Album The First Songs
- Flim Flam (Live) by David Grissom from the Album How It Feels to Fly
- Flim Flam by David Grissom from the Album Way Down Deep
- Flim Flam Miracle Curative Tonic by Daniel Ingram from the Album My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Songs of Harmony
- Spank (Flim Flam Remix) by Jimmy Bo Horne from the Album Spank - Tony Garcia Remixes
- Tou Cho Tou Flam by WCK from the Album Les Rois Du Jump Up
Books about Flam:
- Flim-Flam! Psychics, ESP, Unicorns, and Other Delusions - Jan 1, 1982 by James Randi and Isaac Asimov
- Matisse on Art, Revised edition (Documents of Twentieth-Century Art) - Jul 24, 1995 by Jack Flam
- Matisse And Picasso: The Story Of Their Rivalry And Friendship (Icon Editions) - May 4, 2004 by Jack Flam
- Primitivism and Twentieth-Century Art: A Documentary History - Mar 27, 2003 by Jack Flam and Miriam Deutch
- The Writings of Robert Motherwell (Documents of Twentieth-Century Art) - May 10, 2007 by Robert Motherwell and Dore Ashton
- The Flim-Flam Fairies - Jul 29, 2008 by Alan Katz
- The Ballad of the Flim-Flam Man - Feb 2000 by Guy Owen and Dorothy Owen
- Flim Flam and Other Such Gobbledygook - Aug 11, 2015 by Melica Hudgens and Jay Fontano
- Robert Smithson: The Collected Writings - Apr 10, 1996 by Robert Smithson and Jack Flam
- The Flim-Flam Man and the Apprentice Grifter - Dec 1972 by Guy Owen
Movies about Flam:
- The Flim Flam Man1967 NR by George C. Scott and Sue Lyon
- The Flim Flam Man - DVD (1967) (Region 4 Pal) NON Us Standard Import1967 PG
- White Ghost Shivers, 2006 Flim Flam Follies, Halloween Ball At The Oaks2000
- Capitaine Flam - Vol.5
- Mes Héros 80 - Albator 78 - Capitaine Flam - Les Mysterieuses Cités d'or
- Capitaine Flam - Vol.3
- Capitaine Flam - Vol.7
- Capitaine Flam - Vol.1
- Maggie And The Ferocious Beast - Flim Flam A Fiddle Unrated
- Capitaine Flam : le Film
Wiki information Flam:
- Statistical region, Location, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Flåm is a village in Flåmsdalen, at the inner end of the Aurlandsfjorden—a branch of Sognefjorden. The village is located in the municipality of Aurland in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway.
- Flåm Line
- Railway, Tourist attraction, Location
The Flåm Line is a 20.2-kilometer long railway line between Myrdal and Flåm in Aurland, Norway. A branch line of the Bergen Line, it runs through the valley of Flåmsdalen and connects the mainline with Sognefjord. The line's elevation difference is...
- Musical genre
Flamenco is a form of Spanish folk music and dance from the region of Andalusia in southern Spain. It includes cante, toque, baile and jaleo, which refers to the vocalizations and rhythmic sounds of palmas and pitos that encourage performers to...
- Organism Classification, Animal
Flamingos are a type of wading bird in the family Phoenicopteridae. There are four flamingo species in the Americas and two species in Afro-Eurasia.
- Written Work, Book
Flim-Flam! Psychics, ESP, Unicorns, and Other Delusions is a 1980 book by magician and skeptic James Randi about paranormal, occult, and pseudoscience claims. The foreword is by science fiction author Isaac Asimov. Randi explores topics which he says...
A flamethrower is a mechanical incendiary device designed to project a long, controllable stream of fire. They were first used by the Greeks in the 1st Century AD. In modern times, they were used during World War I, and more widely in World War...
A flame is the visible, gaseous part of a fire. It is caused by a highly exothermic reaction taking place in a thin zone. Very hot flames are hot enough to have ionized gaseous components of sufficient density to be considered plasma.
- Calgary Flames
- Sports Team, Organization, Professional Sports Team, Identity, Ice hockey team
The Calgary Flames are a professional ice hockey team based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League. The club is the third major-professional ice hockey team to...
- Herbert Flam
- Deceased Person, Person, Tennis Player, Measured person, Athlete
Herbert Flam was an American tennis player who in 1957 was ranked by Lance Tingay as the World No. 4 amateur. He was inducted into the International Tennis Association Collegiate Tennis Hall of Fame in 1987, inducted into the International Jewish...
- Architectural style
Flamboyant is the name given to a florid style of late Gothic architecture in vogue in France from about 1350 until superseded by Renaissance architecture during the early 16th century, and mainly used in describing French buildings. The term is...