Meaning : Flower, Fleuris a French name which means 'flower'.,
Pronunciation : (FLER), FLURE, FLUUR (French, Dutch), FLUR (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fleur:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Fleur:
- Fleur is a feminine name which comes from the French vocabulary word for flower. It is therefore equivalent to the English names Flower and Blossom. The name is more popular in French speaking countries.
- English Meaning: The name Fleur is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Fleur is: Flower - a nature name.
- French Meaning: The name Fleur is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Fleur is: Flower. Famous bearer: British writer John Galsworthy's heroine in 'The Forsyte Saga'.
- Means "flower" in French. This was the name of a character in John Galsworthy's novels 'The Forsyte Saga' (1922).
Definition funny of Fleur:
- WOW she is one hell of a fleur. shes on top form tonight, a right fleur.
- Wow, Fleur is so amazing.
- 'She is like a fleur, I like that' 'She is my best friend I always wanted a fleur' 'That is fleur her flowerpower'
- "God damn it man! I have the worst Fleur right now!" "That oddly shaped person over there sure looks like a Fleur"
- 'Man. look at your mum she's a total fleur'
Expression information Fleur:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Fleur:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Fleur:
- Les Fleurs by Minnie Riperton from the Album Come To My Garden (Digitally Remastered)
- Fleur blanche by Ortsen from the Album Hôtel Costes X - by Stéphane Pompougnac
- Petite Fleur (Instrumental) by Preservation Hall Jazz Band from the Album The Essential Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- Fleurs Du Mal by Sarah Brightman from the Album Symphony
- Les Fleurs by Ramsey Lewis from the Album The Very Best Of Ramsey Lewis
- La Belle Fleur Sauvage by Lord Huron from the Album Strange Trails [Explicit]
- Petite Fleur by The Hot Sardines from the Album The Hot Sardines
- Bizet: Carmen / Act 2 - "La fleur que tu m'avais jetée" by Leone Magiera and Luciano Pavarotti and Wiener Volksopernorchester from the Album Pavarotti The 50 Greatest Tracks
- Les Fleurs by Ramsey Lewis from the Album Between The Keys
- Petit fleur by Henri Salvador from the Album Henri salvador
Books about Fleur:
- The Glam Guide - Feb 12, 2015 by Fleur De Force
- The Glam Guide - Oct 6, 2015 by Fleur De Force
- Fleur - Aug 7, 1992 by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
- FLEUR DE DAVID (French Edition) - Sep 26, 2015 by Laurence Sylvie Roth and Mike Wong
- The Secret Heeder: Book 2: a teen & YA magical, fantasy, paranormal, & adventure novel (TRISTEN) - Sep 10, 2015 by Fleur Camacho and Tanya von Ness
- Fleur Delivery - Oct 28, 2011 by Ricci Broussard Hebert and Sean Gautreaux
- Fleur Livres de Coloriage (Série de Livres de Coloriage Blokehead) (French Edition) - Jul 10, 2015 by le Blokehead
- Les Fleurs du Mal (French Edition) - Oct 3, 2013 by Charles Baudelaire
- Les Fleurs Du Mal - Oct 1, 1985 by Charles Baudelaire and Richard Howard
- Fleur de Lis: Book 2 of Totem Series (Volume 2) - Aug 22, 2015 by E M Lathrop
Movies about Fleur:
- Fleur de Tease Live at One Eyed Jacks New Orleans2008 NR
- Les Fleurs2014 NR
- The Apprentice1971 Unrated
- Fleur de Tease Live at One Eyed Jacks New Orleans2008
- La Fleur De Mon Secret
- Desert Flower (Fleur Du Désert) / Dvd
- Venus and Fleur
- Monsieur Ibrahim Et Les Fleurs Du Coran2003 Unrated
- LA FLEUR de L'AGE2013 Unrated
- Des Fleurs pour Algernon
Wiki information Fleur:
- Heraldic Brisure, Official symbol, Heraldic Charge
The fleur-de-lis or fleur-de-lys is a stylized lily or iris that is used as a decorative design or symbol. It may be "at one and the same time, religious, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and symbolic", especially in French heraldry. The...
- Webpage, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Flëur is a musical collective from the Ukrainian city of Odessa, being unique for the Ukrainian musical scene. The collective is based around the two original members and frontwomen Olga Pulatova and Olena Voinarovska who write the lyrics, perform...
- Fleur East
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Fleur East, also known mononymously as Fleur, is a British recording artist. She competed on the the second series of televised singing competition The X Factor in 2005 as a member of the girl group Addictiv Ladies. In 2012, she launched a solo...
- Fleur Pellerin
- Person, Politician
Fleur Pellerin is a politician and French government minister. Pellerin was appointed Minister of Culture and Communication on 26 August 2014 by Manuel Valls and is the first French Cabinet member of Asian descent.
- Petite Fleur
"Petite Fleur" is a successful instrumental written by Sidney Bechet and recorded by him in January 1952, first with the Sidney Bechet All Stars and later with Claude Luter and his Orchestra. In 1959 it was an international hit as a clarinet solo by...
- Fleur Agema
- TV Actor, Person, Politician
Marie-Fleur Agema is a Dutch politician and former spatial designer. As a member of the Party for Freedom she has been an MP since 30 November 2006. She focuses on matters of caregiving.
- Fleur Delacour
- Film character, Video Game Character, Fictional Character, Book Character
Fleur Delacour-Weasley is a fictional character in the Harry Potter book series written by J. K. Rowling. A student of Beauxbatons Academy in France, Fleur is a talented witch. She first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, when she is...
- Fleur Saville
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Film producer
Fleur Saville is a New Zealand television actress best known for her roles in the television sitcoms Being Eve and The Tribe in which she became known to international audiences for her portrayal of Ruby. Saville previously acted on New Zealand soap...
- Reb'l Fleur
Reb'l Fleur is the first fragrance for women endorsed by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna. The fragrance was promoted with the accompanying tagline "Bad feels so good". Reb'l Fleur was released in the United States on January 25, 2011, and in the...
- Fleur de sel
Fleur de sel, flor de sal, or flor de sal is a hand-harvested sea salt collected by workers who scrape only the top layer of salt before it sinks to the bottom of large salt pans. Traditional French fleur de sel is collected off the coast of...