If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Florey:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Florey:
- Acid Tears (feat. Clotilde Florey) by Marklion from the Album Grande camouflage
Books about Florey:
- Sister Bernadette's Barking Dog: The Quirky History and Lost Art of Diagramming Sentences - Nov 5, 2007 by Kitty Burns Florey
- The Mold in Dr. Florey's Coat: The Story of the Penicillin Miracle - Dec 23, 2004 by Eric Lax
- American Woman Suffrage Postcards: A Study and Catalog - Jul 27, 2015 by Kenneth Florey
- Robert Florey, the French Expressionist - Jun 30, 2014 by Brian Taves
- Midland: Her Continuing Story (MI) (Images of America) - Nov 11, 2002 by Virginia Florey and Leona Edited by Seamster
- Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting - Jan 20, 2009 by Kitty Burns Florey
- The Mold in Dr. Florey's Coat : The Story of the Penicillin Miracle (John MacRae Books) - Apr 12, 2004 by Eric Lax
- Midland: The Way We Were (MI) (Images of America) - Jul 15, 2001 by Virginia Florey and Leona Seamster
- Sister Bernadette's Barking Dog: The Quirky History and Lost Art of Diagramming Sentences by Florey, Kitty Burns... -
- The Mold in Dr. Florey's Coat: The Story of the Penicillin Miracle by Lax, Eric published by Holt Paperbacks (... -
Movies about Florey:
- The Beast with five fingers - La bestia con cinco dedos (V.O.S.E) - Robert Florey - Robert Alda1946 Unrated
- Adventures of Captain Fabian - La taberna de Nueva Orleans - William Marshall y Robert Florey1951
- Outpost In Morocco (DVD) Action (1949) 92 Minutes ~ Starring: George Raft, Marie Windsor, Akim Tamiroff, John...
- Outpost in Morocco / All region DVD / Audio: English / Subtitle: Simp. And Trad. Chinese / Directed by Robert...
Wiki information Florey:
- Howard Florey
- Person, Organization member, Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Noble person, Influence Node, Academic, Award Winner, Name source, Deceased Person
Howard Walter Florey, Baron Florey OM FRS FRCP was an Australian pharmacologist and pathologist who shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1945 with Sir Ernst Boris Chain and Sir Alexander Fleming for his role in the development of...
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Australian Suburb
Florey is a residential suburb of the Belconnen district of Canberra, located within the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. Florey was gazetted on 5 August 1975 and most houses were constructed in the mid-1980s. A minor industrial area was...
- Robert Florey
- Award Nominee, Film writer, Award Winner, Topic, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Person, Film producer, Film director, Film costumer designer
Robert Florey was a French-American director, screenwriter, film journalist and occasional actor. Born in Paris, and at first a film journalist, Florey moved to the United States in September 1921. As a director Florey's most productive decades were...
- Combe Florey
- Statistical region, English civil parish, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location
Combe Florey is a village and civil parish in Somerset, England, situated 6 miles northwest of Taunton in the Taunton Deane district, on the West Somerset Railway. The village has a population of 261. The parish includes the hamlet of Eastcombe which...
- Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Biomedical research Organization, Employer, Namesake, Organization
The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, previously known as the Howard Florey Institute of Experimental Physiology and Medicine, is an Australian medical and research institute that undertakes clinical and applied research into...
- Electoral district of Florey
- Political District, Location, Dated location
Florey is an electoral district of the House of Assembly in the Australian state of South Australia. It is named after scientist Howard Florey, who was responsible for the development of penicillin. It is a 16.1 km² urban electorate in Adelaide's...
- Impact crater, Extraterrestrial location
Florey is a lunar impact crater on the lunar near side near the northern pole. Florey is directly adjacent to Byrd crater to the Southeast and Peary crater to the North. The crater is named after Australian scientist Howard Florey, Baron Florey. The...
- Med Flory
- Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Musician, Deceased Person, Person, TV Actor, Topic
Med Flory is an actor and musician.
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
- Kitty Burns Florey
- Author, Influence Node, Person
Kitty Burns Florey is the author of eleven novels and two nonfiction books, including Sister Bernadette's Barking Dog: The Quirky History and Lost Art of Diagramming Sentences. She is also the author of a genealogical memoir, The Quest for Inez: Two...