Meaning : Free man, Of Italian origin meaning 'free one'.,
Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : (FRAN-ses-CO), Fran CHESS co, frahn-CHES-ko ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Francesco:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Francesco:
- Francesco is the most common boy's name in Italy. It has seen a rise in popularity in England in recent years. It is the Italian variant of the French name Francis. The name means 'free man'.
- Italian Meaning: The name Francesco is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Francesco is: Derived from the Latin Francis meaning French or free one.
- American Meaning: The name Francesco is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Francesco is: Derived from the Latin Francis meaning French or free one.
- Latin Meaning: The name Francesco is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Francesco is: From 'franciscus' meaning Frenchman. Famous bearers: St Francis of Sales who is patron saint of writers, St Francis of Assisi who founded the Franciscan order of friars, navigator Sir Francis Drake, and philosopher Francis Bacon.
- Italian form of Franciscus (see FRANCIS). Francesco Laurana was an Italian Renaissance sculptor.
Definition funny of Francesco:
- WOMEN:hey francesco can i have some of ur great sausage FRANCESO: sure get in line with the rest of the ladies waiting for my meat
- Yo fran u teradactil. Francesco is a teradactil br0, but hes s0lid guy y0 d00d, its teradactil. yo teradatil. the fuck you doing you teradactil.
- I wish I was Francesco, he gets all the ladies.
- 1: When are you going to tell Francesco that you want to be in his gondola? 2: What? 1: ... I mean, when are you going to tell him that you like him?
- 'you are such a francesco' indicating someone is somewhat idiotic. 'you play like francesco' stating someone plays appallingly at sports e.g tennis and football
- - Phroaw, that's a nice bit of Francesco - Dave "Oh, we went to Something Nightclub last night" Steve "Cool, was there much Francesco?"
- francesco is a cheating liar.
Expression information Francesco:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Francesco:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Francesco:
- Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) by Robin Schulz from the Album Sugar
- Sugar (Feat. Francesco Yates) [Hugel Remix] by Robin Schulz from the Album Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [The Remixes]
- Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [EDX's Ibiza Sunrise Remix] by Robin Schulz from the Album Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [The Remixes]
- Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [Extended Mix] by Robin Schulz from the Album Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [The Remixes]
- Tunji (feat. Stefano "Cocco" Cantini, Francesco Maccianti, Ares Tavolazzi & Piero Borri) by Living Coltrane from the Album Out of This World
- Here Comes the Bride: Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin (feat. Francesco Digilio) [Processional] by Michael Supnick from the Album Here Comes the Bride (Music Wedding Planner)
- Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [Henri PFR Remix] by Robin Schulz from the Album Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [The Remixes]
- Stellar Funk (Francesco Farias & Blade from Jestofunk ReEdit) by Jestofunk from the Album Blade from Jestofunk (Grand Cru Collection Vol. 1)
- Till the End of Time (Francesco Piccirillo Remix) by BacksideDuo from the Album Backsideduo
- Fall in Love (Francesco Cofano Soulful Mix) [Feat. Stephanie Cooke] by Haldo & Fabrizio Marra from the Album Fall in Love
Books about Francesco:
- Francesco: Una vida entre el cielo y la tierra (Spanish Edition) - Oct 1, 2011 by Yohana García
- Francesco decide volver a nacer (Spanish Edition) - Nov 1, 2011 by Yohana García
- Francesco: El llamado (Spanish Edition) - Nov 1, 2011 by Yohana García
- Francesco: Una vida entre el cielo y la tierra (Spanish Edition) - Nov 1, 2005 by Yohana García
- Iqbal - Jul 1, 2005 by Francesco D'Adamo and Ann Leonori
- You Need More Sleep: Advice from Cats - Sep 1, 2015 by Francesco Marciuliano
- Francesco's Song: Love, War and Rememberance: A Novel Based on True Events - Jun 9, 2015 by C. M. Furio
- Daily Exercises in Singing (Kalmus Classic Editions) - Mar 1, 1985 by Francesco Lamperti
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics - Mar 9, 2009 by Michael Plesha and Gary Gray
- Valentino Mirabilia Romae - Sep 29, 2015 by Laziz Hamani and Francesco Bonami
Movies about Francesco:
- Francesco2015 NR
- Francesco1989 PG-13
- Francesco Cilea: L'Arlesiana2015 NR
- Clare and Francis Episodes 1 & 2 - 2-DVD Set2007 Unrated
- Francesco's Friendly World: The Last Stone1997 NR by Various
- Francesco's Friendly World: The Gifts of Christmas1997 NR by Francesco's Friendly World
- Francesco's Friendly World - The Broken Cross1997 NR by Francesco's Friendly World
- Francesco Libetta in Leece - The Art of the Piano Virtuoso2002 NR
- Qigong: Beginning Practice with Francesco & Daisy Lee-Garripoli
- Miracle in Milan (Miracolo a Milano) - Francesco Golisano, Emma Gramatica1951
Wiki information Francesco:
- Poet, Author, Lyricist, Mountaineer, Name source, Influence Node, Art Subject, , Person, Deceased Person
Francesco Petrarca, commonly anglicized as Petrarch, was an Italian scholar and poet in Renaissance Italy, and one of the earliest humanists. Petrarch's rediscovery of Cicero's letters is often credited for initiating the 14th-century Renaissance....
- Francesco Totti
- Professional Association Football Player, Identity, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Francesco Totti, Ufficiale OMRI, is an Italian footballer who plays for and captains Serie A club Roma. His primary playing positions are those of an attacking midfielder or supporting forward, although he has also been successfully utilized as a...
- Francis of Assisi
- Philosopher, , Deceased Person, Name source, Topic, Film subject, Composer, Influence Node, Lyricist, Person
Saint Francis of Assisi; born Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone, but nicknamed Francesco; 1181/1182 – October 3, 1226 was an Italian Catholic friar and preacher. He founded the men's Order of Friars Minor, the women’s Order of St. Clare, and the Third...
- Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi
- Italian Gothic Structure, Tourist attraction, Project focus, Location, Namesake, Structure, Building, Place of interment, Place of worship
The Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Order of Friars Minor—commonly known as the Franciscan Order—in Assisi, a town of Umbria region in central Italy, where St. Francis was born and died. The basilica...
- Painting Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Author
Giovanni Francesco Barbieri, best known as Guercino, or Il Guercino, was an Italian Baroque painter and draftsman from the region of Emilia, and active in Rome and Bologna. The vigorous naturalism of his early manner is in contrast to the classical...
- Francesco I Sforza
- Condottiere, Person, Art Subject, Deceased Person, Name source, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Architectural structure owner, Architect, Noble person
Francesco I Sforza was an Italian condottiero, the founder of the Sforza dynasty in Milan, Italy. He was the brother of Alessandro, with whom he often fought.
- Francesco Rosi
- Film story contributor, Film producer, Film crewmember, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Film writer, Literature Subject
Francesco Rosi was an Italian film director. His film The Mattei Affair won the Palme d'Or at the 1972 Cannes Film Festival. Rosi's films, especially those of the 1960s and 1970s, often appeared to have political messages. While the topics for his...
- Painting Artist, Author, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Exhibition subject, Visual Artist, Person, Literature Subject
Girolamo Francesco Maria Mazzola was an Italian Mannerist painter and printmaker active in Florence, Rome, Bologna, and his native city of Parma. His work is characterized by elongation of form and includes Vision of Saint Jerome and the Madonna with...
- Francesco Borromini
- Person, Author, Architect, Deceased Person
Francesco Borromini, byname of Francesco Castelli, was an Italian architect born in today's Ticino who, with his contemporaries Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Pietro da Cortona, was a leading figure in the emergence of Roman Baroque architecture. A keen...
- Francesco Guccini
- Folk rock Artist, Topic, Musician, Film actor, Film music contributor, Person, Author, Featured artist, Musical Artist
Francesco Guccini is an Italian singer-songwriter, considered one of the most important Cantautori. During the five decades of his music career he has recorded 16 studio albums and collections, and 6 live albums. He is also a writer, having published...