Meaning : Unknown, Free,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), frahn-THEES-ko (Spanish), frahn-SEES-ko (Latin American Spanish), frən-SEESH-koo (Portuguese) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Francisco:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Francisco:
- Latin Meaning: The name Francisco is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Francisco is: Frenchman. Famous Bearer: movie producer Francis Ford Coppola.
- American Meaning: The name Francisco is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Francisco is: Frenchman. Famous Bearer: movie producer Francis Ford Coppola.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Francisco is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Francisco is: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark' A soldier. 'The Tempest' A lord.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Francisco is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Francisco is: Also a Spanish variant of the Latin Francis, meaning Frenchman or free one.
- Spanish and Portuguese form of Franciscus (see FRANCIS). A notable bearer was Francisco de Goya, a Spanish painter and engraver. The name was also borne by Spanish dictator Francisco Franco.
Definition funny of Francisco:
- "You know you love me." "You're such a Francisco."
- Francisco is so cute! Why is Francisco so nice?
- atlantis: the lost city you idiot
- damnn look at franciscos new girlfriend i know ! they slept together last night ! lucky bitch
- "Ooh, he is Spanish, and has tattoos. What a stud!" "Oh, that's Francisco."
- Ohh, look at that Espanol guy! He so lame but he's good at soccer. He must be a Francisco.
- dude #1 - man i would turn gay for francisco
Expression information Francisco:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Francisco:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Francisco:
- Save Me, San Francisco by Train from the Album Save Me, San Francisco
- San Francisco by The Mowgli's from the Album Waiting For The Dawn
- (I Left My Heart) In San Francisco by Tony Bennett from the Album I Left My Heart In San Francisco
- San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair) by Scott McKenzie from the Album Pop Music: The Golden Era 1951-1975
- San Francisco Bay Blues by Peter, Paul and Mary from the Album A Song Will Rise
- San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair) by Scott McKenzie from the Album Hear It Now! The Sound Of The '60s [Clean]
- Nothin' Left To Say (Live @ Yoshi's San Francisco by Mint Condition from the Album 7...(The Deluxe Edition)
- San Francisco by Foxygen from the Album We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic
- San Francisco Days by Chris Isaak from the Album Live At The Fillmore (Amazon Exclusive Version)
- Red House (Live Fillmore Auditorium, San Francisco, CA, February, 4, 1968 (Second Show)) (Amazon Exclusive) by Jimi Hendrix from the Album Winterland (Amazon Exclusive)
Books about Francisco:
- Encíclica Lumen Fidei (Spanish Edition) - Aug 19, 2013 by Papa Francisco
- Drinking the Devil's Acre: A Love Letter from San Francisco and her Cocktails - Sep 15, 2015 by Duggan McDonnell and Luke Abiol
- Annie (The Brides of San Francisco Book 2) - Jan 25, 2015 by Cynthia Woolf
- The Circuit: Stories from the Life of a Migrant Child - Oct 1, 1997 by Francisco Jiménez
- Cora (The Brides of San Francisco Book 3) - Mar 27, 2015 by Cynthia Woolf
- Fodor's San Francisco: with the Best of Napa & Sonoma (Full-color Travel Guide) - Aug 11, 2015 by Fodor's
- Breaking Through - Oct 1, 2002 by Francisco Jiménez
- City Scratch-Off Map: San Francisco: A Sightseeing Scavenger Hunt - Sep 15, 2015 by de Tessan, Christina Henry
- San Francisco 49ers 2016 Calendar - Sep 15, 2015
- High Spirits: The Legacy Bars of San Francisco - Oct 6, 2015 by J.K. Dineen and Foreword by Mike Buhler
Movies about Francisco:
- Million Dollar Listing San Francisco, Season 12015 CC
- San Francisco Story NR CC
- Homeward Bound Ii: Lost In San Francisco1996 G CC
- Modern Times Wonders GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE San Francisco2009 NR CC
- Destination San Francisco2009 NR CC
- Tracks Ahead: San Francisco Cable Cars/ Twin Cities Model Railroad Club, Minneso2012 NR CC
- The Nutcracker (San Francisco Ballet, 2007)2008 NR
- Homeward Bound - The Incredible Journey / Homeward Bound II - Lost In San Francisco2008 NR
- Explore San Francisco 2nd Edition2007 NR CC
- Vista Point SAN FRANCISCO2007 NR CC
Wiki information Francisco:
- San Francisco
- Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Filming location, Political District, US County, Administrative Division, Capital of administrative division, Identity, Art Subject, Conference venue
San Francisco, officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California and the only consolidated city-county in California. San Francisco encompasses a land area of about 46.9 square...
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Location, Newspaper circulation area, Place with neighborhoods, Organization Location, Statistical region, Region, Dated location, Filming location, Employer, Administrative Division
The San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area, commonly referred to as the Bay Area, is a populated region that surrounds the San Francisco and San Pablo estuaries in Northern California. The region also surrounds a number of other bays including San...
- San Francisco Giants
- Award Nominee, Sports Team, Employer, Professional Sports Team, Baseball Team, , Identity, Organization
The San Francisco Giants are an American professional baseball franchise based in San Francisco, California. Originally known as the New York Gothams, the team moved to San Francisco in 1958. The Giants are a member of the National League West...
- Francisco Franco
- TV Personality, Person, Politician, Deceased Person, Organization leader, Public figure with medical condition, Art Subject, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Name source
Francisco Franco Bahamonde was a Spanish general and the dictator of Spain from 1939 until his death in 1975. Coming from a military background, he became the youngest general in Spain and one of the youngest generals in Europe in the 1920s. A strong...
- 1906 San Francisco earthquake
- Earthquake, Event, Disaster, Film subject, Literature Subject
The 1906 San Francisco earthquake struck the coast of Northern California at 5:12 a.m. on April 18 with a moment magnitude of 7.8 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI. Devastating fires broke out in the city that lasted for several days. As a...
- San Francisco 49ers
- Identity, Author, Sports Team, Award Nominee, Organization, Professional Sports Team, Employer, American football team, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner
The 'San Francisco 49ers are a professional American football team located in the San Francisco Bay Area. The 49ers are currently members of the West Division of the National Football Conference in the National Football League. The team currently...
- San Francisco International Airport
- Filming location, Aviation waypoint, Transport terminus, Airport, Location
San Francisco International Airport is an international airport 13 miles south of downtown San Francisco, California, United States, near Millbrae and San Bruno in unincorporated San Mateo County. It has flights to points throughout North America and...
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Award-Winning Work, Newspaper, Periodical, Award-Nominated Work, Comic Strip Syndicate
The San Francisco Chronicle is a newspaper serving primarily the San Francisco Bay Area of the U.S. state of California, but distributed throughout the state from the Sacramento area and Emerald Triangle south to Santa Barbara County. It was founded...
- Francisco Goya
- Painting Artist, Name source, Exhibition subject, Visual Artist, Author, Topic, Film subject, Art Subject, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Francisco José de Goya y Lucientes was a Spanish romantic painter and printmaker regarded both as the last of the Old Masters and the first of the moderns. Goya was court painter to the Spanish Crown; throughout the Peninsular War he remained in...
- University of California, San Francisco
- Ranked item, College/University, Endowed Organization, Cancer Center Constituent, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Employer, Project participant, Location
The University of California, San Francisco, is a center of health sciences research, patient care, and education; located in San Francisco, California, and is widely regarded as one of the world's leading universities in health sciences. Though one...