Meaning : Woman, Freyja is a name used mainly in German and Scandanavian languages and means 'mistress' or 'lady'., The lady, The Lady,
Pronunciation : (FRAY-ah), FRAY-ah , FRAY ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Freyja:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Freyja:
- Freyja is a feminine name of Norse origin. In English speaking countries it is usually spelt Freya. In Norse mythology, Freyja was the goddess of birth and fertility, and its meaning is therefore interpreted as ‘Woman’.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Freyja is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Freyja is: Norse goddess of love and fertility.
- Older form of FREYA
Definition funny of Freyja:
- Freyja is not the same Goddess as Frigga, so do not confuse them.
- Parents: ''Let's call our child Freyja because we cannot spell and Freya is too boring''
- 1) Freyja is hot. That girl must be named Freyja. Freyja has a carriage drawn by kitties. Dude, you drink like Freyja. EEEeeeeeeeeeee 2) guy 1) Dude why are you so tired? guy 2) One word Freyja or guy A) Whats with the smile? guy B) Freyja giggitied my gasmougan
Expression information Freyja:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Freyja:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Freyja:
- Au dodo Freyja by Starmyname from the Album Freyja en chansons
- Blessing of Freyja by Blind Stare from the Album The Dividing Line
- Bébé Freyja dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Freyja en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Freyja by Starmyname from the Album Freyja en chansons
- Chez papi mamie de Freyja by Starmyname from the Album Freyja en chansons
- Danse avec moi Freyja by Starmyname from the Album Freyja en chansons
- Freyja by Kim Madsen from the Album This Way Home
- Freyja by Cédric Leroy from the Album Relaxation's Dreaming
- Freyja by Tutlie from the Album Young Cries
- Freyja by Ophidian Spell from the Album Ophidian Spell
Books about Freyja:
- Fire Jewel: A Devotional For Freyja - Dec 23, 2013 by Gefion Vanirdottir
- Goddess Connections Workbook Freyja - Dec 14, 2013 by Tara Reynolds
- Freyja, Lady, Vanadis: An Introduction to the Goddess - Aug 16, 2006 by Patricia M. Lafayllve
- Freyja, the Great Goddess of the North - Aug 1, 2003 by Britt-Mari Näsström
- Return of a Green Philosophy: The Wisdom of Óðinn, the Power of Þórr, and Freyja's Power of Nature - Aug 15, 2015 by Rev. Dr. JC Husfelt
- Welcome to Valkyria (Daughters of Freyja Book 1) - Aug 17, 2015 by K An Kennon and P F Dill
- The Story of Freyja: The Peregrine Falcon - Nov 1, 2011 by Calvin Robert Healey and York Maine Students
- Milo and Kumo and The Little Chick (Milo and Kumo's Caribbean Adventures Book 1) - Dec 29, 2014 by Freyja Gata
- Freyja Saves the Badgers- for ages 3-6yrs - Jul 8, 2013 by Freyja Fire Sprite
- The Prose Edda: Norse Mythology (Penguin Classics) - Jan 31, 2006 by Snorri Sturluson and Jesse L. Byock
Wiki information Freyja:
- Name source, Deity, Person Or Being In Fiction
In Norse mythology, Freyja is a goddess associated with love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. Freyja is the owner of the necklace Brísingamen, rides a chariot pulled by two cats, keeps the boar Hildisvíni by her side,...
- Frigg and Freyja origin hypothesis
Some scholars hypothesize that both Frigg and Freyja may have their origin in a Common Germanic goddess. There is no firm evidence for this, but scholars have found some similarities both in their mythological features and the possible etymologies of...
- Consumer product, Musical Release, Creative Work
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Fictional Character, Film character
Freyja is a fictional character from the 2010 film Jitters.
- Short Film, Topic, Film
Freyja is a 2011 short mystery film written and directed by Marsibil Saemundardottir.
- Musical Release, Creative Work
- Audrey Freyja Clarke
- Woman, Person
Audrey Freyja Clarke is an Icelandic figure skater. She is the 2008 Islandic National Champion. She placed 35th at the 2005–2006 ISU Junior Grand Prix event in Gdańsk, Poland. She is the second skater, after Sigurlaug Arnadottir, to represent Iceland...
- Freyja Prentice
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
- Musical Artist, Musical Group