Meaning : Peace Strength, Peace strength,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Frideswide:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Frideswide:
- Modern form of the Old English name Friðuswiþ, formed of the elements friþ "peace" and swiþ "strong". Saint Frideswide was an 8th-century English princess who became a nun. She is credited with establishing Christ Church in Oxford.
Books about Frideswide:
- Leaving Frideswide - Mar 7, 2013 by David Constantine and Gregory Norminton
- The Story Of St. Frideswide: Virgin And Patroness of Oxford - Oct 5, 2011 by Francis Goldie S.J.
- St Frideswide: Patron of Oxford - 2004 by John Blair and Kathleen Lindsley
- Frideswide the Owl: What is the Most Precious Thing in the World...? - Dec 10, 2008 by E. Stiff, N. Farrar, R. Hore, S. Xia, V. Khaitan, V. Morris
- The Cartulary of the Monastery of St. Frideswide at Oxford - Oct 25, 2009 by Spencer Robert wigram
- The story of St. Frideswide, virgin and patroness of Oxford - Sep 11, 2011 by Francis Goldie
- The cartulary of the Monastery of St: Frideswide at Oxford - Nov 29, 2011 by Saint Frideswide's Monastery, .
- The legend of Saint Frideswide & other poems - Jan 1, 1904 by Florence Hayllar
- The Cartulary of the Monastry of St Frideswide at Oxford vol I (Oxford Historical Society First Series) - Jan 1, 1894 by S.R. Wigram
- The Cartulary of the Monastery of St. Frideswide at Oxford, Volume 28 - Aug 22, 2015 by Spencer Robert Wigram and St Frideswide's Monastery
Wiki information Frideswide:
- Frideswide Square
Frideswide Square is a square to the west of central Oxford, England. The square is named after the patron saint of Oxford, St Frideswide. The "square" is actually triangular in shape. Immediately to the north, the modern Saïd Business School of...
- Priory of St Frideswide, Oxford
- Building, Structure, Project focus, Monastery, Location
The priory of St Frideswide, Oxford, was established as a priory of Augustinian canons regular, in 1122. It was set up by Gwymund, chaplain to Henry I of England. It lasted to the 1520s, when it was dissolved by Cardinal Wolsey so that he could use...
- Content, Image
- Frideswide Guildford
- Person, Deceased Person
Frideswide Guildford was the daughter of Richard Guildford and Anne Pympe.
- Sister Frideswide
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Frideswide Faunt
- Sister Frideswide
- Release track
- St Frideswide's Church
- Neo-gothic Structure, Location, Structure
St Frideswide's Church is a Church of England church on the south side of the Botley Road in New Osney, west Oxford, England. The church is in the parish of St Thomas. The church is dedicated to the patroness of Oxford, St Frideswide. It was designed...
- The Monks & Novices of Saint Frideswide
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Saint Frideswide's Monastery at Oxford
- Written Work, Book