If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Froggatt:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Froggatt:
- look at that ladyboy over there, he/she is a right froggatt.
Songs about Froggatt:
- Another Fall of Rain (In the Style of Raymond Froggatt) [Backing Track Version] by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Backing Tracks: Forever Hits, Vol. 10
- Another Fall of Rain (Karaoke Version in the Style of Raymond Froggatt) by B the Star from the Album 40 Super Hits Karaoke: Singer Songwriter
- Another Fall of Rain (Official Bar Karaoke Version in the Style of Raymond Froggatt) by Playin' Buzzed from the Album Official Bar Music: Songwriters
- Break (Steve Froggatt's Groove Remix) by Mooshu & Dan-Ce from the Album Galore EP
- Everybody Falls In Love (In the Style of Raymond Froggatt) [Backing Track Version] by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Backing Tracks: Forever Hits, Vol. 10
- Everybody Falls in Love (Karaoke Version in the Style of Raymond Froggatt) by B the Star from the Album 40 Super Hits Karaoke: Singer Songwriter
- Everybody Falls in Love (Official Bar Karaoke Version in the Style of Raymond Froggatt) by Playin' Buzzed from the Album Official Bar Music: Songwriters
- Froggatt Went A Courting by Raymond Froggatt from the Album Bleach/Voice & Writing Of Raymond Froggatt
- Getting Old (In the Style of Raymond Froggatt) [Backing Track Version] by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Backing Tracks: Forever Hits, Vol. 11
- Getting Old (Karaoke Version in the Style of Raymond Froggatt) by B the Star from the Album 40 Super Hits Karaoke: Singer Songwriter
Books about Froggatt:
- Work Naked: Eight Essential Principles for Peak Performance in the Virtual Workplace - May 24, 2001 by Cynthia C. Froggatt
- Participatory Research in Palliative Care: Actions and reflections - Feb 7, 2013 by Jo Hockley and Katherine Froggatt
- Mental Health: A Person-centred Approach - Feb 10, 2014 by Nicholas Procter and Helen Hamer
- Taking Control: Manage Stress To Get The Most Out Of Life - Oct 1, 2010 by Wayne Froggatt
- Choose to be Happy - May 1, 2013 by Wayne Froggatt
- Hollywood: Actresses Biographies Vol.39: (JOAN CUSACK,JOANNA GARCIA SWISHER,JOANNE FROGGATT,JODELLE FERLAND,JODI... - Jul 7, 2015 by R.B. Grimm
- Eric and the Volcano - Nov 19, 2014 by Sarah Froggatt
- Manchester United: The Official Season Guide 2014-15 (MUFC) - Nov 20, 2014 by Steve Bartram and Mark Froggatt
- My Curious Brain of Noise - Oct 30, 2014 by Sarah Froggatt
- Living and Dying with Dementia: Dialogues about Palliative Care - Oct 25, 2007 by Neil Small and Katherine Froggatt
Wiki information Froggatt:
- Joanne Froggatt
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Joanne Froggatt is an English actress of stage, television, and film. Since 2010, she has appeared as lady's maid Anna Bates in the period drama Downton Abbey. For this role, she has received three Primetime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding...
- Raymond Froggatt
- Singer, Composer, Musical Artist, , Person, Musician
Raymond William Froggatt is an English songwriter and singer. Froggatt began performing rock and roll in the early 1960s. His band, initially known as the Buccaneers, later Monopoly and ultimately The Raymond Froggatt Band, and whose bassist was...
- Froggatt Edge
- Location, Geographical Feature, Mountain
Froggatt Edge is a gritstone escarpment in the Dark Peak area of the Peak District National Park, in Derbyshire, England, close to the villages of Froggatt, Calver, Curbar, Baslow and Grindleford. The name Froggatt Edge applies only to the...
- Steve Froggatt
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football player, Person, Athlete
Stephen "Steve" Junior Froggatt, former student of Yarborough School, is an English former footballer. His senior playing career lasted from 1991 until 2001, when he announced his retirement after failing to recover from injury.
- Jack Froggatt
- Soccer, Person, Measured person, Deceased Person, Football player, Athlete
'Jolly' Jack Froggatt was an English football player.
- John Froggatt
- Soccer Forward, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
John Lawrence Froggatt is an English former footballer and manager. A forward, he scored 44 goals in 215 league games in seven seasons in the Football League. He began his career at Notts County in 1963, and later played for Ilkeston Town and Buxton,...
- Redfern Froggatt
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Deceased Person
Redfern Froggatt was a footballer for Sheffield Wednesday and England. Redfern was the son of former Sheffield Wednesday captain Frank Froggatt, and the cousin of England international Jack Froggatt. In 1942 'Red' was signed from Sheffield YMCA but...
- Froggatt, Derbyshire
Froggatt is a village and a civil parish on the A625 road and the River Derwent in the English county of Derbyshire. It is near the village of Calver.
- Antony Froggatt
- Man, Person
Antony Froggatt is an energy policy consultant and a senior research fellow at Chatham House. He is co-author of the The World Nuclear Industry Status Reports.
- Walter Wilson Froggatt
- Geologist, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Walter Wilson Froggatt was an Australian economic entomologist.