Meaning : Sweet chocolate dessert, Sweet Chocolate Dessert,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fudge:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Fudge:
- Fudge! I hate it when I forget stuff.
- O fudge, ive been shot!
- what the "fudge" are you talking about?!?!?!?
- Example 1: You: "Oh fuck I hate it when that happens!" Your mom: "Oh my God! How could you say that? You're grounded for a month!" Example 2: You: "Oh fudge I hate it when that happens!" Your mom: "I'm sorry dear... The fudge is ready." You: "YAAAY! Fudge!"
- 1. There was a day left to make the coursework deadline, so they fudged something together overnight. 2. 'How could we have failed, Ms Hardedge? I mean, what the fu... u... udge?' 3. Ms Hardedge asked them about their project, but being unsure they just fudged their answers. 4. The kids ate some fudge, dispirited after failing their project miserably.
- Fudge hits you harder than chocolate, has a shorter peak experience, and encourages couchlock at very high doses.
- Those times when you're doing something and you get hurt or screw up. ex. Mom/Dad is around. I finished typing my 5000 word essay. I clicked x, without saving. FUDGE It's more of a FML, but oh well.
Songs about Fudge:
- Rock With You (Fudge X feat. Steve Osaka Mix) by Todd Humphries from the Album Ultimate Club Classics: A Cover Tribute To Michael Jackson
- Warrior Dance (Yema Ya) [Danny Marquez & DJ Fudge Dub] [feat. Shovell] by Copyright from the Album Warrior Dance [Yema Ya]
- Baby Brother (DJ Fudge Mix) by Sadam Ant from the Album Z Records presents Ibiza 2015
- Chocolate Fudge by Mannheim Steamroller from the Album 30/40
- I'm Not Ashamed (I Need You) [feat. Stephanie Cooke] (DJ Fudge Remix) by Namy from the Album I'm Not Ashamed (I Need You) [feat. Stephanie Cooke]
- Chocolate Fudge by Mannheim Steamroller from the Album Fresh Aire I
- Fudge Pudge [Explicit] by Organized Konfusion from the Album The Best Of Organized Konfusion [Explicit]
- Summertime (feat. Toni Smith) (DJ Fudge Dub) by Funk La Planet All-Stars feat toni Smith from the Album Summertime
- Fuck the Valley Fudge by Grandaddy from the Album Excerpts from the Diary of Todd Zilla
- Hot Fudge by Busta Rhymes from the Album The Coming [Explicit]
Books about Fudge:
- Judy Blume's Fudge Box Set - Oct 4, 2007 by Judy Blume
- Superfudge - Apr 5, 2007 by Judy Blume
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing - Apr 5, 2007 by Judy Blume
- Fudge Recipes: 101 Fudge Recipes - Extreme Chocolate & Flavored Fudge - Aug 13, 2015 by Allie Bishop
- "Fudge": The Downs and Ups of a Biracial, Half-Irish, British War Baby - Aug 13, 2015 by Pauline Nevins
- HOMEMADE FUDGE: Vanilla, Butterscotch, Pumpkin, Rocky Road, Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Assorted And More... - Sep 8, 2015 by Emily Luchetti
- Fudge-a-Mania - Apr 5, 2007 by Judy Blume
- Fudge Recipes: The Ultimate Fudge Cookbook - 80 wonderful Recipes for Fudge in all its Glory - The Ultimate Fudge... - Sep 28, 2014 by Jennifer Smith
- Double Fudge - Apr 5, 2007 by Judy Blume
- All I Want For Christmas is Fudge (A Candy-Coated Mystery with Recipes Book 4) - Sep 29, 2015 by Nancy Coco
Movies about Fudge:
- Vanilla Fudge - When Two Worlds Collide2009 NR CC
- Hell & Mr. Fudge2014 CC
- Fudgy Wudgy Fudge Face2010 NR
- Hell & Mr. Fudge2012 Unrated
- Vanilla Fudge - You Keep Me Hangin' On - Rockpalast, Bonn, Germany, 20042010 NR
- Pride, Prejudice and Fudge2006
- Food Network Takeout Collection DVD - Good Eats With Alton Brown - Super Sweets 4 - Includes BONUS FOOTAGE Plus...
- Little Dogs on the Prairie: Pride, Prejudice and Fudge2000 by Fancy Monkey Studios
- Hell And Mr. Fudge (DVD) Mackenzie Astin and Keri Lynn Pratt
- Fudge: The Birthday Bash1994 by Luke Tarsitano and Kevin C. Slattery
Wiki information Fudge:
- Dish, Food
Fudge is a type of Western confectionery, which is usually soft, sweet, and rich. It is made by mixing sugar, butter and milk, heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F, and then beating the mixture while it cools so that it acquires a smooth,...
- Role-playing Game, Game
Fudge is a generic role-playing game system for use in freeform role-playing games. The name "FUDGE" was once an acronym for Freeform Universal Donated Gaming Engine and, though the acronym has since been dropped, that phrase remains a good summation...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Hard rock Artist, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Vanilla Fudge is an American rock band known predominantly for their extended rock renderings of contemporary hit songs, most notably "You Keep Me Hangin' On" . The band's original lineup—vocalist/organist Mark Stein, bassist/vocalist Tim Bogert,...
- Marcia Fudge
- Politician, U.S. Congressperson, Social network user, Person
Marcia L. Fudge (born October 29, 1952(1952-10-29)) is the Democratic congresswoman for Ohio's 11th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives. The district includes most of downtown and eastern Cleveland and many of the...
- Candy bar, Brand
Fudge is a brand of chocolate bar manufactured by Cadbury. It is a bar of fudge in a semi-circular cross-section covered in a layer of milk chocolate. Produced in small bite size bars and in larger bars, the Fudge continues to be produced and sold in...
- TV Sitcom, Topic, TV Program, Identity, Adaptation
Fudge is an American children's television series based on a series of Judy Blume books about a young boy nicknamed Fudge. The series ran for two seasons, with 24 episodes following a telefilm adaptation of Blume's novel Fudge-A-Mania, which aired on...
- Alan Fudge
- Actor, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node
Alan Fudge was an American actor known for being part of the cast of four television programs: Man from Atlantis, Eischied, Paper Dolls and Bodies of Evidence, along with a recurring role on 7th Heaven. Fudge was born in Wichita, Kansas. He moved to...
- Fudge Tunnel
- Sludge metal Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Social network user
Fudge Tunnel were a band formed in Nottingham, England by Alex Newport, David Ryley and Adrian Parkin. After two critically acclaimed singles on Pigboy Records, they signed to Nottingham's Earache Records. Their debut album was Hate Songs in E Minor,...
- Fudge cake
A fudge cake is a chocolate cake containing fudge.
- Edward Fudge
- Person, Author
Edward William Fudge is an American Christian theologian and lawyer, best known for his book The Fire that Consumes, in which he argues against traditionalist Christian interpretations of Hell. He has been called "one of the foremost scholars on...