Meaning : A Gaelic Person, A Gaelic person,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gael:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Gael:
- Irish Meaning: The name Gael is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Gael is: Stranger.
- American Meaning: The name Gael is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gael is: Stranger.
Definition funny of Gael:
- The Clinton High School Gallopin' Gaels beat the piss out of the Nashoba Regional High School Cheiftains in a blowout football game friday night.
- The Irish, Scots and Manxs are all Gaels.
- Tha na Gàidhlean gu bhith air falbh. Tha sinn 'nar beagchuid 'nar dùthaich fhèin. O, mallaich na Sasannaich air dèanamh seo thugainn! Mallaich na Frangaich air dèanamh seo gu na Ceiltich na Breatainn Bheag! Tha 'n teine nam Ceilteach 'marbhadh, mar sin nan t-Sìthiche... (The Gaels are almost gone. We are minorities in our own countries. O, curse the English for doing this to us! Curse the French for doing this to the Celts of Brittany! The fire of the Celts is dying, like that of the Elves...)
- Scot and Gael were synonymous until the 15th century.
- GaelGaelGaelGaelGaelGaelGaelGaelGael yes yes yes yea
Expression information Gael:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Gael:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Gael:
- Main Theme From The Last Of The Mohicans / The Gael by The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards from the Album The Gael: Main Theme From the Last of the Mohicans
- The Gael by Dougie MacLean from the Album The Search
- Last of the Mohicans/The Gael (Promentory) by Christopher Dean from the Album Last of the Mohicans/The Gael (Promentory)
- Gael (From the Last of the Mohicans) by Massed Bands from the Album Edinburgh Military Tattoo - Legacy Series, Vol. 2
- The Gael (Promontory From The Last of the Mohicans) by Tina Guo from the Album The Gael (Promontory from The Last of the Mohicans)
- The Unquiet Grave - Kelly Lamb of Cairde Na Gael by Kelly Lamb from the Album O'keltic
- The Gael by The Blessed Blend from the Album Tribal Thunder
- Queen of the Gaels by Adrian von Ziegler from the Album The Celtic Collection II
- The Gael (from Last of the Mohicans) by Maddy Scott from the Album Academy Award Winning Soundtracks
- The Gael by Vatersay Boys from the Album The Sound Of Vatersay
Books about Gael:
- The Way I Hear It A Life with Hearing Loss - May 28, 2015 by Gael Hannan
- Chronicles of Old San Francisco: Exploring the Historic City by the Bay (Chronicles Series) - Oct 20, 2014 by Gael Chandler
- The Makers of Scotland: Picts, Romans, Gaels and Vikings - Sep 1, 2013 by Tim Clarkson
- Insatiable: Tales from a Life of Delicious Excess - Apr 11, 2007 by Gael Greene
- Gael García Bernal and the Latin American New Wave: The Story of a Cinematic Movement and Its Leading Man - Apr 1, 2009 by Jethro Soutar
- Gossamer Axe - Aug 7, 1990 by Gael Baudino
- Gael Stack (M. Georgia Hegarty Dunkerley Contemporary Art Series) - Oct 1, 2011 by Gael Stack and Raphael Rubinstein
- Highlanders: A History of the Gaels - Sep 19, 1996 by John MacLeod
- Cut by Cut: Editing Your Film or Video - Jun 1, 2012 by Gael Chandler
- Gael and Lowlander in Scottish Literature (Occasional Papers) - Apr 20, 2015 by Christopher MacLachlan and Ronald W. Renton
Movies about Gael:
- Gael Force1998 NR
- Y TU MAMA TAMBIEN [NTSC/REGION 1 & 4 DVD. Import-Latin America] MARIBEL VERDU,GAEL GARCIA BERNAL,DIEGO LUNA .2008
- El Pasado [Ntsc/region 1 & 4 Dvd. Import-latin America] Gael Garcia Bernal2007
- Gael Force: An Irish Music Event1997 NR by Various Artists and Sinead O'Connor
- Charlie Rose with Warren Hoge & William Luers; Senator Norm Coleman; Gael Garcia Bernal.2006
- TAMBIEN LA LLUVIA [BLU-RAY] IMPORT2010
- The Motorcycle Diaries (Full Screen Edition) (2005) Gael García Bernal2004
- El Crimen del Padre Amaro [NTSC/Region 1&4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Gael Garcia Bernal2002
- Gael Garcia Bernal 3 DVD Pack1968
- Gael Force Dance2002 Unrated
Wiki information Gael:
- Fine Gael
- Employer, Organization, Political party
Fine Gael /ˌfiːnə ˈɡeɪl/ is a centre-right political party in the Republic of Ireland. It is the largest party in Ireland in the Oireachtas, in local government, and in terms of Members of the European Parliament. The party has a membership of over...
- Gaël Monfils
- Olympic athlete, Person, Identity, Tennis Player, Tennis Tournament Champion, Measured person, Athlete
Gaël Sébastien Monfils is a French professional tennis player. Monfils is a former French No. 1, reaching a career-high singles ranking of World No. 7 and winning 5 singles titles. He was the runner-up at the Paris Masters in 2009 and 2010 and a...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Gaël is a commune in the Ille-et-Vilaine department in Brittany in northwestern France. It lies southwest of Rennes between Saint-Méen-le-Grand and Mauron. In the 18th century, a fair was held twice a year in August and October.
The Gaels, also known as Goidels, are an ethnolinguistic group indigenous to northwestern Europe. They are associated with the Gaelic languages; a branch of the Celtic languages comprising Irish, Manx and Scottish Gaelic. Other ethnonyms prominently...
- Gaël Clichy
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Identity, Person
Gaël Clichy is a French professional footballer who plays for English club Manchester City and the France national football team. He is predominantly left footed but naturally right footed, he primarily plays as a left-back that is also capable of...
- Gael García Bernal
- Actor, Musical Artist, Film actor, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer, Award Nominee, Film writer, Person, Film director
Gael García Bernal is a Mexican film actor, director, and producer. He founded Canana Films in Mexico City.
- Gaël Kakuta
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Gaël Kakuta is a French professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Sevilla as a left winger. A youth product of Lens, he moved to Chelsea in 2007 in a controversial transfer. Rarely used at Chelsea, he was loaned to six teams in five...
- Gaël Givet
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Gaël Givet-Viaros, known as Gaël Givet, is a French footballer who currently plays for Arles-Avignon in Ligue 2. He is a left-footed centre back who can also play left-back. Givet was a Champions League runner-up with Monaco in 2004 and was part of...
- Government of the 31st Dáil
- Membership organization, Organization, Political Appointer, Appointer
The Government of the 31st Dáil is the present Government of Ireland, formed after the 2011 general election to Dáil Éireann on 25 February 2011. Fine Gael entered into discussions with the Labour Party which culminated in a joint programme for...
- Gael Linn
- Business Operation, Organization
Gael Linn is an organisation devoted to the Irish language and arts. It is a non-governmental, non-profit organisation, founded in 1953 to foster the Irish language and promote artistic events. On the business side, they run the Gael-Linn Records...