Meaning : Pure, Noble And Selfless, Pure, noble and selfless,
Pronunciation : GAL-ə-had (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Galahad:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Galahad:
- Arthurian Legend Meaning: The name Galahad is an Arthurian Legend baby name. In Arthurian Legend the meaning of the name Galahad is: Son of Lancelot.
- Meaning unknown. In Arthurian legend Sir Galahad was the son of Lancelot and Elaine. He was the most pure of the Knights of the Round Table, and he was the only one to succeed in finding the Holy Grail. He first appears in the medieval French 'Lancelot-Grail' cycle.
Definition funny of Galahad:
- John; "You gunna get twisted tonight man?" Winthorpe; "No ive hardly any money" John: "Sure jus go on the Galahad mate, Cheap as chips. . . "
- Tristan: hey man, want a beer Galahad: no that was made from hops harvested unjustly (smack, Tristan beats him over the head and goes and has a beer)
- person 1: why dont chickens wear pants? person 2: why? person 1: because their peckers are on top person 2 and 1: galahad! LMAO
Expression information Galahad:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Galahad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Galahad:
- Sweet Sir Galahad by Joan Baez from the Album The First 10 Years
- Galahad by Josh Ritter from the Album To the Yet Unknowing World
- Sir Galahad by Jason Graves from the Album The Order: 1886 (Video Game Soundtrack)
- Sweet Sir Galahad by Joan Baez from the Album One Day At A Time
- Sir Galahad by The Cookers from the Album Time and Time Again
- Sweet Sir Galahad (Live) by Joan Baez from the Album Rare, Live And Classic
- Sweet Sir Galahad by Joan Baez from the Album Ring Them Bells
- Sir Galahad by Billy Harper /Billy Harper Quintet from the Album Capra Black / Billy Harper
- Sweet Sir Galahad by Joan Baez from the Album Vanguard Visionaries
- Kid Galahad And The Chrome Kinema (Remastered Track) by Bible from the Album Walking The Ghost Back Home (25th Anniversary Edition)
Books about Galahad:
- The Web of Titan: A Galahad Book - Jun 29, 2010 by Dom Testa
- The Galahad Legacy - Feb 14, 2012 by Dom Testa
- The Cassini Code: A Galahad Book - Nov 2, 2010 by Dom Testa
- The Comet's Curse: A Galahad Book - Mar 2, 2010 by Dom Testa
- The Complete Works of Howard Pyle: The Story of Sir Lancelot, The Book of Sir Percival, The Nativity of Galahad... - Aug 21, 2013 by Howard Pyle and William Dean Howells
- Seize the Day - Apr 15, 2014 by Galahad
- Galahad At Blandings: A Blandings Story - Sep 3, 1991 by P.G. Wodehouse
- Mike's Amazing Adventures!: Meet Mike!; Galahad the Great; Mike and the Mighty Shield; The Great Mom Rescue; Mike... - Oct 13, 2015 by Various and HIT Entertainment
- Galahad - Jun 17, 2015 by Michael Hooker
- Galahad in Blue Jeans (Way Out West) - Jul 15, 2011 by Sara Orwig
Movies about Galahad:
- Kid Galahad (1937)1937 NR CC
- Love Me Tender/Kid Galahad/Wild In the country/Flaming Star2014 NR
- Elvis Presley MGM Movie Legends Collection1962 NR
- Kid Galahad1937 Unrated
- Kid Galahad1962 NR
- Warner Gangsters Collection, Vol. 42008 NR
- Elvis Presley Kid Galahad1962
- Kid Galahad
- The Adventures of Sir Galahad: Unrated
- Elvis Commemorative Collection Presley Pack - Volume 21962 NR by Elvis Presley and Gig Young
Wiki information Galahad:
- Film character, Book Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Fictional Character, TV Character
Sir Galahad, in Arthurian legend, is a knight of King Arthur's Round Table and one of the three achievers of the Holy Grail. He is the llegitimate son of Lancelot and Elaine of Corbenic, and is renowned for his gallantry and purity. Emerging quite...
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Galahad is a small village in east-central Alberta, located just a few miles north of the Battle River valley on the route a former CN rail line. The four streets and three avenues were aligned with the railway, rather than conventional...
- Kid Galahad
- Musical Film, Ranked item, Topic, Netflix Title, Film
Kid Galahad is a 1962 American musical film starring Elvis Presley as a boxer. It was released by United Artists. The film opened at #9 at the box office when released in the United States in August 1962. Variety ranked it #37 on the list of the...
- Progressive rock Artist, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film, Record Producer
Galahad are an English progressive rock band formed in 1985. They have released 8 studio albums, 4 live albums and 3 rarities collections. Over the last 30 years they have played with the likes of Pendragon, IQ and Twelfth Night. Galahad have...
- Kid Galahad
- Crime Fiction Film, Topic, Film, Ranked item, Netflix Title
Kid Galahad is a 1937 boxing film starring Edward G. Robinson, Bette Davis, Humphrey Bogart and, in the title role, rising newcomer Wayne Morris. It was scripted by Seton I. Miller and directed by Michael Curtiz. It was remade in 1941, this time in a...
- Kid Galahad
- Measured person, Athlete, Boxer, Person
Kid Galahad, born Abdul-Bari Awad is a British boxer who fights at Super-Bantamweight. He is the current Commonwealth and IBF World Youth Super-Bantamweight Champion and the former British, European and WBC International Super-Bantamweight champion....
- RFA Sir Galahad
RFA Sir Galahad was a Round Table class landing ship logistics vessel belonging to the Royal Fleet Auxiliary of the United Kingdom. She was first managed for the British Army by the British-India Steam Navigation Company, before being transferred in...
- Galahad Threepwood
- Fictional Character, Film character, Book Character
The Honourable Galahad "Gally" Threepwood is a fictional character in the Blandings Castle stories by P. G. Wodehouse. Lord Emsworth's younger brother, a lifelong bachelor, Gally was, according to Beach, the Blandings butler, "somewhat wild as a...
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Galahad at Blandings
- Book, Book, Work of Fiction, Written Work
Galahad at Blandings is a novel by P. G. Wodehouse, first published in the United States on 31 December 1964 by Simon & Schuster, Inc., New York under the title The Brinkmanship of Galahad Threepwood, and in the United Kingdom on 26 August 1965 by...