If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Galego:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Galego:
- Aires galegos (Pasodoble) by Os Morenos de Lavadores from the Album Aires da Nosa Terra
- Cancioneiro Galego by Pili Pampín from the Album Noites de Festa
- Cantade Galegos by Os Trovadores from the Album Éxitos Galegos
- Cantares Galegos by Pili Pampin from the Album Pili Pampin. Grandes Éxitos
- Cantares Galegos by Ana Kiro from the Album Grandes Exitos, Vol. 2
- Cantemos Galego by Orquestra Compostela from the Album Musica Galega
- Colón Galego by Anxo Saura from the Album Colón Galego
- Cuando el sol nos de calambre (feat. Guadi Galego) by Alis from the Album Recopilación de excesos emocionales
- Emigrante ( Galego ) by Los Limones from the Album Arriba Esas Gaitas
- Emigrantes Galegos by Pili Pampin from the Album Pili Pampin
Books about Galego:
- TRANSLATION DICTIONARY - English to Galician and Galician to English (Dicionario de Tradución - Inglés para galegos... - Jul 1, 2012 by World Translation Dictionaries
- Diccionario esencial Galego-Castelan; Castellano-Gallego / Essential Dictionary Galego-Castelan, Castilian-Galician... - Mar 2009 by Comercial Grupo Anaya
- GALEGOS NÂº14 - 2011
- Galego, Portugués, Galego-portugués - 2013 by Arturo de Nieves, Carlos Taibo
- Diccionario Xerais Galego-Castelan Castellano-Gallego/ Xerais Gallegan-Spanish Spanish Gallegan Dictionary (Diccionarios... - Feb 28, 2007 by Luis Castro Macia
- GALEGOS NÂº13 -
- Galegos N�15 -
- As Aventuras de Vasco Galego (Portuguese Edition) - Jul 19, 2015 by Eliane Carneiro Ribeiro
- Prática de Conversação em Galego: A minha Rotina Diária em Galego (Galician Edition) - Apr 30, 2014 by Irineu De Oliveira Jnr
- Default Translation Dictionary - English to Galician - Primary Dictionary (Dicionario de tradución estándar -... - Jul 16, 2012 by World Translation Dictionaries
Wiki information Galego:
- Galician Language
- Human Language,
Galician is an Indo-European language of the Western Ibero-Romance branch. It is spoken by some 2.4 million people, mainly in Galicia, an autonomous community located in northwestern Spain, where it is official along with Spanish. The language is...
- Luís Galego
- Chess Player, Person
Luís Galego is a Portuguese chess grandmaster. He represented Portugal in ten Chess Olympiads, and achieved a top Elo rating of 2543, and was national champion five times, most recently in 2012. In 2006, he tied for 2nd–9th with Luke McShane, Stephen...
- Sindicato Labrego Galego-Comisións Labregas
Sindicato Labrego Galego-Comisións Labregas is a Galician farmers and breeders union centered on family farms and small peasants.
- João Galego
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
João Galego is a village in the northeastern part of the island of Boa Vista, Cape Verde. The village is around 19 km east of the island capital of Sal Rei.
- Espazo Ecosocialista Galego
- Political party, Organization
Espazo Ecosocialista Galego, also known as Ecogaleguistas, is a Galician political party which was formed on 26 May 2012 after a process of confluence of Galician left-wing militants mostly from various social movements and the Galician Nationalist...
- Custódia Galego
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Custódia Galego is an actress.
- Queremos Galego
Queremos Galego or Plataforma Queremos Galego! is a citizen platform and social movement, consisting of 600 entities from different areas and by people individually, that was born in 2009 to articulate a collective response in defense of the Galician...
- Comité Revoluzonareo Arredista Galego
The Comité Revoluzonareo Arredista Galego was a galician political organization founded by a group of Havana emigrated Galicians, led by Fuco Gómez in 1921. The organization advocated for the independence of Galiza, and therefore is considered the...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Galego is a fictional character from the 2003 film The Man of the Year.
- Ana Rosa
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Ana Rosa Guy Galego is a Brazilian actress.