If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gaspary:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Gaspary:
- The History of Early Italian Literature to the Death of Dante: Translated From the German of Adolf Gaspary Together... - Sep 27, 2015 by Herman Oelsner
- O regador de milagres (Portuguese Edition) - Jul 15, 2015 by Claudio Gaspary
- Die Sicilianische Dichterschule des Dreizehnten Jahrhunderts - Dec 8, 2008 by Adolfo Gaspary
- Integrated Management of Systems, Services, Processes and People in IT: 20th IFIP/IEEE International Workshop... - Oct 15, 2009 by Claudio Bartolini and Luciano Paschoal Gaspary
- Geschichte der italienischen literatur (German Edition) - Jan 6, 2010 by Adolf. Gaspary
- Geschichte der italienischen literatur (Volume 2) (German Edition) - Jan 27, 2010 by Adolf Gaspary
- The history of early Italian literature to the death of Dante (Volume 2) - Jan 1, 1901 by Adolf Gaspary
- The history of early Italian literature to the death of Dante - Jan 1, 1901 by Adolf Gaspary
- La scuola poetica siciliana del secolo XIII: Traduzione dal tedesco del d.re S. Friedmann con aggiunte dell' autore... - Jan 1, 1882 by Adolf Gaspary
- Storia de la letteratura italiana (Italian Edition) - Jan 1, 1900 by Adolf Gaspary
Wiki information Gaspary:
- Djivan Gasparyan
- Featured artist, Musician, Composer, Topic, Person, Musical Artist
Djivan Gasparyan is an Armenian musician and composer. He plays the duduk, a double reed woodwind instrument related to the orchestral oboe. Gasparyan is known as the "Master of the duduk".
- Margarita Gasparyan
- Athlete, Person, Tennis Player, Measured person
Margarita Melikovna Gasparyan is a Russian-Armenian tennis player. Gasparyan has won one singles and one doubles title on the WTA tour, as well as nine singles and eight doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 10 August 2015, she reached her...
- Gohar Gasparyan
- Singer, Person, Deceased Person
Gohar Gasparyan also known as the "Armenian nightingale", was an Armenian opera singer. Born in an Armenian family in Cairo, Gasparyan studied at a Music Academy in the city. In 1948, she migrated to Soviet Armenia along with thousands of other...
- Igor Gasparyan
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Igor Gasparyan is an actor.
- Adolfo Gaspary
- Deceased Person, Person, Author
- Gohar Gasparyan
Gohar Gasparyan is a television announcer with Public Television of Armenia for more than a decade, presenting entertainment programs. She is also a model. Currently she is head of the Armenian Eurovision delegation.
- Azat Gasparyan
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Person
Azat Gasparyan is an actor.
- Vladimir Gasparyan
Vladimir "Vova" Gasparyan is the Chief of Republic of Armenia's police. Gasparyan is married with four children. In his earlier life he served in the armed forces of the USSR.
- Artak Gasparyan
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Film producer, Person, Film writer
Artak Gasparyan is a screenwriter, actor and film producer.
- Garik Gasparyan
- Person, Film producer, Topic
Garik Gasparyan is a film producer.