Meaning : God Is My Strength, God is my strength,
Origin : Hungarian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gavrila:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Gavrila:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Gavrila is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Gavrila is: God gives strength.
- Slavic Meaning: The name Gavrila is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Gavrila is: God give me strength.
Expression information Gavrila:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Gavrila:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Gavrila:
- Gavrila by Michail Zharov from the Album Russian Collection - film actors
- Gavrila by Michail Zharov from the Album Made In The Ussr - The Best Songs Vol.2
- Venac za Gavrila by Zemljak Branisa from the Album Mala moja iz bosanske krupe
Books about Gavrila:
- Bakhchisaraiskii fontan. English - Dec 20, 2011 by Gavrila Romanovich Derzhavin and Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin
- Get More Sexercise - Apr 16, 2013 by Emanuela Gavrila
- Gavrila Skvort?s?ov (Russian Edition) - Jan 1, 1913 by S. T. Semenov
- Oeuvres (French Edition) - Jun 1, 2015 by Gavrila Derjavine
- Gavrila Riumin . Nauchno-populiarnoe izdanie - 2013 by Evsin I.V.
- Gavrila Romanovich Derzhavin. - 1967 by Serman I.
- Gavrila Romanovich Derzhavin. - 1965 by Zapadov V.
- The Island of the Care-a-Beans - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #1: Personalized for Gavrila (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney
- Jellyfish Jam - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #2: Personalized for Gavrila (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney and Doug Peterson
- Astro Nuts - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #3: Personalized for Gavrila (Girl) - Feb 19, 2009 by Doug Peterson
Wiki information Gavrila:
- Gavrila Derzhavin
- Statesman, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Gavrila Romanovich Derzhavin was arguably one of the greatest Russian poets before Alexander Pushkin, as well as a statesman. Although his works are traditionally considered literary classicism, his best verse is rich with antitheses and conflicting...
- Gavriil Golovkin
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Count Gavrila Ivanovich Golovkin was a Russian statesman who formally presided over foreign affairs of the Russian Empire from 1706 until his death. The real control over Russian diplomacy during his lengthy term in office was exercised by Boris...
- Ionel Petruş Gavrilă
- Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Petrus Gavrila is a Romanian sprint canoeist. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed in the Men's K-4 1000 metres, finishing in 8th place with the team in the final.
- Dr. Gavrila
- Fictional Character, Film character
Dr. Gavrila is a fictional character in the 2007 film Youth Without Youth written by Mircea Eliade and Francis Ford Coppola and directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Gavrila Neubla
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Gavrila Balint
- Image, Content
- Florin Gavrila
- Film crewmember, Person
- Gavrila Gavrilovich
- Film character, Fictional Character
Gavrila Gavrilovich is a fictional character from the 1964 film The Blizzard.
- Gavrila Stefan Dezso
- Mathematician, Person, Author, Academic