Meaning : Prime, Vigour, Prime, vigour,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ghassan:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Ghassan:
- Means "youth" in Arabic. This was the name of an Arabian tribe that existed until the 6th century.
Definition funny of Ghassan:
- I wish I could find me a Ghassan, I'd marry him right away.
- Ghassan loves basma
- Drop the ball! Dammit Ghassan
Songs about Ghassan:
- Adhan Sheikh Ghassan Abo Khadra by Simtech Productions from the Album Adhans
- Adhan Sheikh Ghassan Abo Khadra 2 by Simtech Productions from the Album Adhans
- Ana El Simsar (feat. Ghassan Saliba) by Mansour El Rahbani from the Album Al Wasiya
- Ariss El Malahem (feat. Ghassan Saliba, Feiruz) by Mansour El Rahbani from the Album Al Wasiya
- Azaan (feat. Ghassan Abo Khadra) by Simtech Productions from the Album Azaan Adhan
- Chou Badi Elak Ya Ousama (feat. Ghassan Saliba, Feiruz) by Mansour El Rahbani from the Album Al Wasiya
- Choufili Ya Zeina (feat. Ghassan Saliba, Feiruz) by Mansour El Rahbani from the Album Al Wasiya
- Ghassan Al Youssef 1 by Ghassan Al Youssef from the Album El Sultán de las Cuerdas · The Sultan Of Strings. 12 Festival Internacional de Laúd Árabe de Tetuán
- Ghassan Al Youssef 8 by Ghassan Al Youssef from the Album El Sultán de las Cuerdas · The Sultan Of Strings. 12 Festival Internacional de Laúd Árabe de Tetuán
- Hikyitli Weryet Finjani (feat. Ghassan Saliba) by Mansour El Rahbani from the Album Al Wasiya
Books about Ghassan:
- Men in the Sun and Other Palestinian Stories - Nov 1, 1999 by Ghassan Kanafani and Hilary Kilpatrick
- Palestine's Children: Returning to Haifa & Other Stories - Aug 1, 2000 by Ghassan Kanafani and Barbara Harlow
- White Nation: Fantasies of White Supremacy in a Multicultural Society - Oct 26, 2000 by Ghassan Hage
- All That's Left to You: A Novella and Short Stories (Interlink World Fiction) - Jul 6, 2005 by Ghassan Kanafani and May Jayyusi
- 100 Questions & Answers About Liver Cancer - Dec 15, 2011 by Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa and Ronald DeMatteo
- All That's Left to You: A Novella and Other Stories (Modern Middle East Literature in Translation Series) - Aug 1990 by Ghassan Kanafani
- Men in the Sun and Other Palestinian Stories by Ghassan Kanafani l Summary & Study Guide - Oct 4, 2011 by BookRags
- رسائل غسان كنفاني إلى غادة السمان / Rasa'el Ghassan Kanafani Ela Ghada Saman / Ghassan Kanafani's Letters to Ghada... - 2013
- Ghassan Resurrected - Dec 1, 2006 by Yasmine Zahran
- Alter-Politics: Critical Anthropology and the Radical Imagination - Feb 8, 2015 by Ghassan Hage
Movies about Ghassan:
- GRG (Ghassan Rahbani Group) The Whole Story 1986-20092010
- El Reino De Los Cielos - Formato Libro (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2011) Ghassan Mas2005 Unrated
Wiki information Ghassan:
- Ghassan Kanafani
- Novelist, Person, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Author, Topic, Film writer, Award Winner
Ghassan Kanafani was a Palestinian writer and a leading member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.on July 8, 1972 he was Assassinated by a car bomb in Beirut by the Mossad.
The Ghassanids were a group of Arabs descended from the Azd tribes, that emigrated in the early 3rd century from the Southern Arabian Peninsula to the Levant region, where some merged with Greek-speaking Christians' communities, converting to...
- Ghassan Massoud
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person
Ghassan Massoud is a Syrian actor and filmmaker. He is known in the West for playing the role of Muslim ruler Saladin in Ridley Scott's 2005 film Kingdom of Heaven. Massoud also played the "Sheikh" in the Turkish film "Kurtlar Vadisi: Irak", and...
- Ghassan Tueni
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician, Identity
Ghassan Tueni was a veteran Lebanese journalist, politician and diplomat who headed An Nahar, one of the Arab World's leading newspapers. He was often referred to as the "Dean of Lebanese Journalism".
- Ghassan Alian
- Military Person, Person
Ghassan Elian, or Rasan Alian, is the commanding officer of the Golani Brigade, a colonel by rank. He is the first non-Jewish commander of the brigade and the second Druze officer to command an Israel Defense Forces infantry brigade; the first was...
- Ghassan Hitto
Ghassan Hitto was the first Prime Minister of an interim government established by the Syrian opposition National Coalition. Born in Damascus into a Kurdish family, he left Syria to the U.S. in 1980, became a naturalized American citizen and worked...
- Ghassan Salamé
Ghassan Salamé is the Dean of the Paris School of International Affairs and professor of International Relations at Sciences Po, Paris and Columbia University, New York.
- Ghassan Aboud
Muhammed Ghassan Aboud is a Dubai based self-made Syrian billionaire entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a founding member of the Syrian Business Council. He is mainly known as the founder of Orient Media which runs the largest pro-opposition...
- Ghassan Salhab
- Film director, Person, Film writer
Ghassan Salhab is a Lebanese screenwriter, film director, and producer. Salhab was born in Dakar, Senegal to Lebanese parents. In Addition to making his own films, Salhab collaborates on various scenarios in Lebanon and in France, and teaches film at...
- Ghassan bin Jiddo
- Journalist, Person
Ghassan bin Jiddo, a veteran Tunisian / Lebanese journalist, activist and the director of Beirut-based pan-Arab satellite television channel, Al Mayadeen. He has been recognized in the popular press as an influential Arab personality.