If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ghon:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Ghon:
- Dil Charkha Kare Ghon by Various artists from the Album Mehndi Wale Hath
- Edike Dekhlu Wo Ghon by Raghunaath vasniya from the Album Rooma Jhooma
- Ghon Ghite by Nukem Empire Basement from the Album Anambaataa
- Other Side (Side & Ghon Remix) [feat. Greg Rega] by Vincent Martini from the Album Other Side (Side & Ghon Remix) [feat. Greg Rega]
- Sar Pal Shabar Ghon by Naghma from the Album Menay Na Tauba, Vol. 1688
Books about Ghon:
- INBORN (Sagas of Di'Ghon Book 1) - Dec 9, 2013 by J. Lawrence
- Ramphyr (Sagas of Di'Ghon) (Volume 2) - May 29, 2015 by J. Lawrence
- Pathologisch-anatomische Sektionsmethode: Nach den Grundsätzen des Pathologischen Institutes der Prager Deutschen... - Oct 4, 2013 by A. Ghon and Béla Halpert
- Emerging Markets and Financial Resilience: Decoupling Growth from Turbulence - Aug 23, 2013 by Hooy Chee-Wooi and Ruhani Ali
- Ownership structure and performance: the demutualization of life insurers.: An article from: Journal of Risk and... - Jul 28, 2005 by Michael J. McNamara and S. Ghon Rhee
- Sagas of Di'Ghon (2 Book Series) -
- Reflux vesico ureteral de l enfant et malformations vesicales (French Edition) - by El Ghon Aigrain
- Uber Senile Hyperostose Des Schadeldaches (HERRN PROF. DR. ANTON GHON, PRAG, ZUM 70. GEBURTSTAG GEWIDMET; GERMAN... - 1935 by PROF. J. ERDHEIM
- Uber Die Genese Der Paget'schen Knochenerkrankung (HERRN PROF. DR. ANTON GHON, PRAG, ZUM 70. GEBURTSTAG GEWIDMET... - 1935 by PROF. J. ERDHEIM
- Securities Markets and Systemic Risks in Dynamic Asian Economies - Apr 1992 by S. Ghon Rhee
Wiki information Ghon:
- Ghon focus
- Disease or medical condition
A Ghon focus is a primary lesion usually subpleural, often in the mid to lower zones, caused by mycobacterium bacilli developed in the lung of a nonimmune host. It is named for Anton Ghon, an Austrian pathologist. It is a small area of granulomatous...
- Ghon's complex
- Disease or medical condition, Infectious Disease
Ghon's complex is a lesion seen in the lung that is caused by tuberculosis. The lesions consist of a calcified focus of infection and an associated lymph node. These lesions are particularly common in children and can retain viable bacteria, so are...
- Anton Ghon
- Physician, Deceased Person, Person
Anton Ghon was an Austrian pathologist who was a native of Villach. In 1890 he earned his medical degree in Graz, and afterwards spent several years at the pathological institute in Vienna, where he worked with Anton Weichselbaum. In 1910 he became a...
- Wael Ghonim
- Entrepreneur, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person
Wael Ghonim is an Internet activist and computer engineer with an interest in social entrepreneurship. In 2011, he became an international figure and energized pro-democracy demonstrations in Egypt after his emotional interview following 11 days of...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Ghonchi, also Ganchi, is a town and Jamoat in northern Tajikistan. It is the administrative center of Ghonchi district, in the central part of Sughd province. . The jamoat has a total population of 8,252.
- Ghoncheh Ghavami
- Woman, Person
Ghoncheh Ghavami also spelled as Goncheh Ghavami is a British-Iranian law graduate who was held in solitary confinement in Evin Prison for protesting for equal access to sporting events in Iran. In June 20, she was arrested for the first time after...
- Location, Dated location
Ghonda assembly constituency is one of the seventy Delhi assembly constituencies of Delhi in northern India. Ghonda assembly consutituency is a part of North East Delhi.
Ghonda is a Legislative Assembly district of Delhi, India. It is an affluent residential area of North East Delhi district. Shri Dutt Sharma is the Member of Legislative Assembly of this area. Manoj Tiwari is the member of national Lok Sabha from...
- Mohamed Ghoneim
- Person, Academic
Mohamed Ahmed Ghoneim is an Egyptian Urologist and a world leader in his field.
- Ghonchi District
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Ghonchi District or Nohiya-i Ghonchi, also Ganchi District, is a district in the center of Sughd province, Tajikistan, located south of the provincial capital Khujand and bordering on Kyrgyzstan to the east. Its capital is Ghonchi.