Meaning : Fair as in Just, Fair As In Just,
Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : joos-TEE-nah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Giustina:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Giustina:
- Italian feminine form of JUSTIN
Books about Giustina:
- Fire Safety Management Handbook, Third Edition - Feb 7, 2014 by Daniel E. Della-Giustina
- Motor Fleet Safety and Security Management, Second Edition - May 4, 2012 by Daniel E. Della-Giustina
- Motor Fleet Safety and Security Management - Jun 11, 2004 by Daniel E. Della-Giustina
- Scent of a Killer (A Detective Sebastian Giustina Novel) (Volume 1) - Oct 28, 2014 by Jay Korza and Faith Williams
- Wilderness Frist Aid: A Text for Wilderness First Aid Courses - Feb 16, 2015 by David Della-Giustina and Richard Ingebretsen
- Orthopedic Emergencies, An Issue of Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) - May 8, 2015 by David Della-Giustina MD
- Sex World Records 2013 - Oct 14, 2012 by Anthony Giustina
- Femtocells: Opportunities and Challenges for Business and Technology - Jun 1, 2009 by Stuart Carlaw and Andrea Giustina
- Fire Safety Management Handbook - 2003 by Daniel Della-Giustina
- Infected zone - Jun 27, 2014 by Giustina Gnasso
Wiki information Giustina:
- Santa Giustina
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Santa Giustina is a comune in the province of Belluno in the Italian region of Veneto, located about 80 kilometres northwest of Venice and about 15 km southwest of Belluno. Santa Giustina borders the following municipalities: Cesiomaggiore, Lentiai,...
- Abbey of Santa Giustina
- Location, Tourist attraction
The Abbey of Santa Giustina is a Benedictine abbey in the center of the City of Padua, facing the Prato della Valle, which dates from the 10th century. The abbey is attached to the Basilica of Santa Giustina, which was built in the 6th century. Its...
- Santa Giustina in Colle
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Santa Giustina in Colle is a comune in the Province of Padua in the Italian region Veneto, located about 35 kilometres northwest of Venice and about 15 kilometres north of Padua. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 6,823 and an area of...
- Giustina Destro
- Woman, Person
Giustina Mistrello Destro is an Italian politician and entrepreneur. An entrepreneur by profession, Destro joined politics relatively late in her life. In 1999 she formed a list for Padua municipal election and ran as an independent candidate for...
- Giustina Demetz
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Giustina Demetz is an Italian former alpine skier who competed at the 1964 and 1968 Winter Olympics in the downhill, slalom and giant slalom events. She failed her slalom races, and finished in 11–14th place in the other two events. Demetz won one...
- Lago di Santa Giustina
- Geographical Feature, Lake, Location, Body Of Water
Lago di Santa Giustina is a lake in Trentino, Italy.
- Santa Giustina, Venice
- Building, Project focus, Location, Structure
Santa Giustina di Venezia is a deconsecrated, former Roman Catholic church building in the sestiere of Castello, Venice.
- Giustina Renier Michiel
- Person, Deceased Person
Giustina Renier Michiel was an aristocratic woman who helped intellectual and social Venetian life flourish.
- Pupella Maggio
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Person
Pupella Maggio born Giustina Maggio was an Italian film actress.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Giustina is a fictional character from the 1983 erotic drama film The Key.