Meaning : Pure, holy, Pure, Holy,
Origin : Welsh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Glenys:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Glenys:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Glenys is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Glenys is: Fair, good, holy.
- Elaboration of the Welsh word glân meaning "pure, clean, holy". This name was created in the 20th century.
Definition funny of Glenys:
- My lawyer, Glenys, will be defending me today.
- Glenys is not a man.
Expression information Glenys:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Glenys:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Glenys:
- Ceidwad Y Goleudy (Glenys) by Cor Seiriol from the Album Symud Ymlaen
- Ceidwad Y Goleudy (Glenys) by Cor Seiriol from the Album Goreuon Cerdd Dant
- Glenys Go by Cren Franco Fabio from the Album Parablas de Amor
- Y Magnificat (Glenys) by Cor Seiriol from the Album Cor Seiriol
Books about Glenys:
- Love Letters from God: Bible Stories - Aug 26, 2014 by Glenys Nellist and Sophie Allsopp
- Daughter of the Nile - Mar 31, 2015 by Glenys Poorta
- The Bride's Curse - Aug 18, 2015 by Glenys O'connell
- Empowering Your Soul: Buckle Up for the Wildest Ride of Your Life - Nov 13, 2012 by Glenys-Kay Glenys-Kay
- Stairway to Heaven - Jan 15, 2015 by Glenys Poorta
- Cleopatra Queen of the Nile - Nov 17, 2012 by Glenys Poorta
- Horizons of Eternity - Nov 16, 2012 by Glenys Poorta
- Hatshepsut The Queen who was King - Oct 1, 2012 by Glenys Poorta
- What Works for Whom?, Second Edition: A Critical Review of Psychotherapy Research - Dec 5, 2005 by Anthony Roth PhD and Peter Fonagy PhD
- Sex, Sexuality and the Autism Spectrum - Mar 15, 2005 by Wendy Lawson and Glenys Jones
Wiki information Glenys:
- Glenys Kinnock, Baroness Kinnock of Holyhead
- Politician, Person, Identity, Author, Noble person, Organization founder
Glenys Elizabeth Kinnock, Baroness Kinnock of Holyhead, FRSA is a British politician. She was a Labour Party Member of the European Parliament from 1994 to 2009. She is the wife of Neil Kinnock, who was leader of the Labour Party from 1983 to 1992....
- Glenys Cour
Glenys Cour is a Welsh artist.
- Glenys Barton
- Woman, Person
Glenys Barton is a sculptor working mainly in ceramic and bronze.
- Glenys Godfrey
- Person, Politician
Glenys Jenolan Godfrey is an Australian politician. She attended Kent Street Senior High School. She is the member for the Western Australian Legislative Assembly seat of Belmont. She was formerly Mayor of Belmont between 2005 and 2013.
- Glenys Bakker
- Athlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete
Glenys Bakker is a Canadian curler from Calgary, Alberta. Bakker played second for Shannon Kleibrink's bronze medal winning team at the 2006 Winter Olympics. Bakker has played for Shannon Kleibrink for most of her curling career. At the 1993 Scott...
- Glenys Beauchamp
Glenys Ann Beauchamp PSM is a senior Australian public servant. She is currently Secretary of the Australian Government Department of Industry and Science.
- Glenys Fowles
- Woman, Person
Glenys Rae Fowles AM is an Australian operatic soprano who sang with Opera Australia and its predecessors for many years. She also sang at Covent Garden, Glyndebourne, and for the New York City Opera, San Diego Opera, and Scottish Opera. She also...
- Glenys Roberts
- Author, Person
Glenys Roberts is a columnist for British tabloid newspaper The Daily Mail and a Conservative Party councillor for Westminster City Council in London. In 2007, she won a libel case against her former employers The Telegraph after it claimed she had a...
- Glenys Linos
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person
- Glenys Stacey
- Person, Organization leader
Glenys Stacey is Ofqual's Chief Executive. She is a solicitor by training and has worked in the public sector at the chief executive level since 2000. Previously she has worked as chief executive of Standards for England, at Animal Health, at the...