If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Goehr:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Goehr:
- Pictures at an Exhibition: Promenade (arr. W. Goehr for orchestra) by Leonard Slatkin from the Album Mussorgsky, M.: Pictures At An Exhibition (Orchestrations Compiled By L. Slatkin) / Liszt, F.: Piano Concerto No. 1 (Peng Peng, L. Slatkin)
- On With The Motley (feat. Walter Goehr) by Richard Tauber from the Album Gold Masters: Richard Tauber, Vol. 3
- Variation 4 (Alexander Goehr) by BBC Symphony Orchestra from the Album Themes & Variations: Variations by Nineteen British Composers
Books about Goehr:
- The Imaginary Museum of Musical Works: An Essay in the Philosophy of Music - Nov 1, 2007 by Lydia Goehr
- Critical Models: Interventions and Catchwords (European Perspectives: A Series in Social Thought and Cultural... - Sep 14, 2005 by Theodor W. Adorno and Henry W. Pickford
- Finding the Key Alexander Goehr - Dec 1, 1997 by Derrick Puffett
- After the End of Art: Contemporary Art and the Pale of History (Princeton Classics) - Sep 22, 2014 by Arthur C. Danto and Lydia Goehr
- The Don Giovanni Moment: Essays on the Legacy of an Opera (Columbia Themes in Philosophy, Social Criticism, and... - Jun 2, 2008 by Lydia Goehr and Daniel Herwitz
- Elective Affinities: Musical Essays on the History of Aesthetic Theory (Columbia Themes in Philosophy, Social... - Oct 27, 2008 by Lydia Goehr
- Schmuck und mehr mit Scoubidou. Noch mehr Knüpfspaß (German Edition) - Feb 1, 2012 by Sieglinde Holl and Stephanie Göhr
- The Quest for Voice: On Music, Politics, and the Limits of Philosophy: The 1997 Ernest Bloch Lectures - May 16, 2002 by Lydia Goehr
- Musicians in Camera: Private View of World's Greatest Composers Conductors and Performers - May 1990 by Laelia Goehr and John Amis
- The Music of Alexander Goehr: Interviews and Articles - Jun 1980 by Bayan Northcott
Wiki information Goehr:
- Alexander Goehr
- , Musical Artist, Person, Musician, Author, Composer
Alexander Goehr is an English composer and academic. Goehr was born in Berlin in 1932, the son of the conductor and Schoenberg pupil Walter Goehr. In his early twenties he emerged as a central figure in the Manchester School of post-war British...
- Walter Goehr
- Conductor, , Composer, Deceased Person, Person, Musician, Topic, Film music contributor, Musical Artist
Walter Goehr was a German composer and conductor. Goehr was born in Berlin, where he studied with Arnold Schoenberg and embarked on a conducting career, before being forced as a Jew to seek employment outside Germany after working for Berlin Radio in...
- Lydia Goehr
- Award Winner, Author, Person, Academic
Lydia Goehr is a 1999 Guggenheim Fellow in Humanities
- Karl Goehring
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Person, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Identity
Karl Goehring is a retired American professional ice hockey goaltender, who is currently an Goaltending coach with the University of North Dakota. He led Apple Valley High School to a win in the 1996 Minnesota State High School League Boys' Hockey...
- Anton Goehr
- Architect, Person, Deceased Person
Anton Goehr was an architect.
- Laelia Goehr
- Person, Author
- Alan Goehring
- Person, Competitor, TV Actor
Alan Goehring is an American retired junk bond analyst and trader from Henderson, Nevada. At the age of 37, he became a professional poker player. Goehring first made his mark on the poker circuit when he finished in 3rd place in the $3,000 No Limit...
- Opera, Composition
Arianna is an opera in eight scenes by the British composer Alexander Goehr, premiered at the Royal Opera House, London, in 1995. It is set to the libretto, by Ottavio Rinuccini, used by Claudio Monteverdi in his 1608 opera, L'Arianna. The opera is...
- Doug Goehring
- Man, Person
Doug Goehring is the current North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner. A Republican, he was appointed to the office by Governor John Hoeven on April 6, 2009 to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Democratic-NPL incumbent Roger Johnson to...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location