Meaning : Ground hominy of an off-white, beige color, Ground Hominy Of An Off-white, Beige Color,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Grits:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Grits:
- There's nothing better than a bowl of grits for breakfast; it's comfort food and fills you up with warmth. Whether they're the instant, just-add-boiling water version from supermarket shelves or the new fashion in chic cuisine, grits have been a part of American meals for 400 years, and they don't appear to be leaving the table anytime soon.
- Lets go smoke a grit.
- BUMPER STICKER: I love "GRITS" (girls raised in the south.)
- "Did you see how Jim stood up to that big redneck who was hitting on his girlfriend? Old Jim's definately got some grit, that's for sure."
- My Cousin Vinny - 1992
- A guy might tell a friend he wants to go pick up some grits. (Some girls raised in the south...for the night)
- *sees person of age smoking* *proceeds to walk over acting cool* kid-"yo man can i get a grit" smoker-" a what? you mean a cigarette?" kid- "ya man a grit" smoker-"no faggot"
Songs about Grits:
- True Grit by Glen Campbell from the Album Glen Campbell - The Capitol Years 1965 - 1977
- Rainy Night In Georgia [feat. Cold Grits] by Brook Benton from the Album 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of Brook Benton
- Prituri Se Planinata (NiT GriT Remix) by Stellamara from the Album NiT GriT
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) by Little Milton from the Album Rockin' The Blues
- March N' Step (Featuring Grit Boys) (Explicit Screwed and Chopped Album Version) by Paul Wall from the Album The People's Champ (Explicit Screwed and Chopped) [Explicit]
- Sausage Freestyle (Eggs, Bacon, Grits) [Explicit] by Connect Gang from the Album Sausage Freestyle (Eggs, Bacon, Grits) [Explicit]
- Leaning on the Everlasting Arms (featured In "True Grit") by The Larry Dalton Singers from the Album 50 Best-Loved Hymns (Old and New)
- True Grit - Rooster And Leboeuf / Runaway / Warm Wrap-up by The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album True Grit - Music From The Classic Films Of John Wayne
- Rainy Night In Georgia (Album Version) [feat. Cold Grits] by Brook Benton from the Album Greatest Hits: Brook Benton
- Grits by Jerry Clower from the Album Best Of Jerry Clower
Books about Grits:
- Grits (Girls Raised in the South) Guide to Life - Mar 30, 2004 by Deborah Ford
- Glorious Grits: America's Favorite Comfort Food - Oct 13, 2009 by Susan McEwen McIntosh
- Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary - Sep 8, 2015 by Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval
- Good Old Grits Cookbook - Jan 5, 1991 by Bill Neal and David Perry
- Aussie Grit: My Formula One Journey - Sep 10, 2015 by Mark Webber
- How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character - Jul 2, 2013 by Paul Tough
- Grit - Aug 26, 2014 by Margaret McHeyzer and Book Cover by Design
- True Grit: A Novel - Nov 5, 2010 by Charles Portis
- Grit: How to Keep Going When You Want to Give Up - Mar 25, 2015 by Martin Meadows
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance - May 3, 2016 by Angela Duckworth
Movies about Grits:
- True Grit (2010)2010 PG-13 CC
- True Grit (1969)1969 G CC
- True Grit2013 PG-13
- True Grit2010 PG-13
- Hot GRITS2015 CC
- True Grit /The Searchers2013 NR
- True Grit (1969) / Cowboys, The / Searchers, The2015 NR
- True Grit (2010) / Hondo2010 Unrated
- The John Wayne Century Collection1967 G
- True Grit Collectible Steelbook2011 PG-13
Wiki information Grits:
- Name source, Food, Dish, Literature Subject
Grits refers to a ground-corn food of Native American origin that is common in the Southern United States and eaten mainly at breakfast. Modern grits are commonly made of alkali-treated corn known as hominy. Grits are similar to other thick...
- Christian hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Musical Group
GRITS, also known as G.R.I.T.S., is a Christian hip hop group from Nashville, Tennessee. Their name is an acronym, which stands for "Grammatical Revolution In The Spirit." GRITS is made up of Stacey "Coffee" Jones and Teron "Bonafide" Carter, both of...
- Rock type
Gritstone or grit is a hard, coarse-grained, siliceous sandstone. This term is especially applied to such sandstones that are quarried for building material. British gritstone was used for millstones to mill flour, to grind wood into pulp for paper...
- Grits Gresham
- Journalist, Person, Military Person, Deceased Person, Author
Claude Hamilton Gresham, Jr., known as Grits Gresham, was an internationally known American sportsman, author, photographer and television personality who hosted ABC's The American Sportsman series from 1966 to 1979. Gresham, who resided on the...
- Shrimp and grits
Shrimp and grits is a traditional dish in the Low Country of coastal Alabama, Maryland, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Virginia. It is a traditional breakfast dish. Grits may be accompanied by fried catfish or...
- Clear Grits
Clear Grits were reformers in the Canada West district of the Province of United Canada, a British colony that is now the Province of Ontario, Canada. Their name is said to have been given by David Christie, who said that only those were wanted in...
- Cataloged instance, Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Fiction Book, Written Work, Book
Grits is the debut novel by British author Niall Griffiths, published in 2000 by Jonathan Cape. Set in and around Aberystwyth and concerning promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, and petty crime it gained for its author, who lives and works in the town the...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast
- Hip hop Album, Musical Album
Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast is American musician Kid Rock's first album, released by Jive Records in 1990. The Oakland, California rapper Too $hort produced the tracks "Super Rhyme Maker" and "Wax the Booty". KRS-One associate D-Nice was also a...