Meaning : Army Ruler, Army ruler,
Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gualtier:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Songs about Gualtier:
- Gualtier maldè? Caro nome (from Rigoletto) by Joan Sutherland, Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden & Francesco Molinari-Pradelli from the Album Joan Sutherland "La Stupenda"
- Rigoletto/Gualtier Maldè... Caro nome by Montserrat Caballé from the Album Artists Of The Century: Montserrat Caballé
- Rigoletto: Gualtier Maldé...Caro Nome by Evelino Pidò from the Album Bellini, Donizetti, Verdi: Italian Opera Arias
- Verdi: Rigoletto / Act 1 - "Gualtier Maldè...Caro nome che il mio cor" - "È là"/"Miratela" by Alfredo Giacomotti and Coro del Teatro alla Scala di Milano and Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala di Milano and Piero de Palma and Rafael Kubelik and Renata Scotto and Virgilio Carbonari from the Album Sinfini Music: Best Sopranos
- Rigoletto: Gualtier Malde...Caro Nome by Dan Ettinger from the Album Coloraturas
- Rigoletto (1997 - Remaster), Act I, Scene 2: Gualtier Maldè ...Caro nome (Gilda/Borsa/Ceprano... by Milano/Tullio Serafin Maria Callas/Renato Ercolani/Carlo Forti/William Dickie/Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala from the Album Verdi Rigoletto
- Verdi: Rigoletto / Act 1 - "Gualtier Maldè ... Caro nome..." / "Miratela" by Carlo Maria Giulini and Dirk Sagemüller and Ileana Cotrubas and Luigi De Corato and Walter Gullino and Wiener Philharmoniker and Wiener Staatsopernchor from the Album Quartet (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (US Version)
- Rigoletto (1996 Digital Remaster), Act 1, Scene 2: Gualtier Maldè ...Caro nome by Beverly Sills/Dennis O'Neill/Malcolm King/John Rawnsley/Philharmonia Orchestra/Julius Rudel from the Album The Very Best Of Beverly Sills
- Rigoletto : Act 1 "Gualtier Maldè" [Gilda] by Sumi Jo from the Album Verdi Essentials
- Rigoletto/Act II/Gualtier Maldè; Caro nome by Georg Solti;Anna Moffo;Piero de Palma;Mario Rinaudo;Robert Kerns from the Album Verdi: Rigoletto
Books about Gualtier:
- THE BOOK OF BALLADS - Jan 1, 1845 by BON GUALTIER
- Le Couturier et les Deux Anges = The Couturier and The Two Cherubs - 1999 by Jean Paul Gaultier
- Gualtier Malde! scena e Caro nome che il mio cor, aria, etc - 1854 by Fortunino Giuseppe Francesco Verdi
- La Chanson de Roland - Sep 11, 2015 by Léon Gautier
- Pierre Gualtier de Varennes, sieur de la Verendrye: Captain of marines, chevalier of the military order of St.... - 1916 by L. A Prud'homme
- The Lay of the Levite. [Song, begins: " There is a sound " .] Written by Bon Gualtier [or rather Gaultier] - 1862 by M. A Medhurst
- L'Eco. [Song, begins: " Gualtier, ove sei tu " .] Parole del Conte Pepoli - 1879 by Fanny Puzzi
- Recit: Gualtier Malde (Le) - 1908 by Fortunino Giuseppe Francesco Verdi
- The Frog Prince and Other Frog Tales From Around the World: Fairy Tales, Fables and Folklore about Frogs (Surlalune... - Jun 10, 2010 by Heidi Anne Heiner
- The Cryptogram - Apr 14, 2015 by James De Mille and The Perfect Library
Wiki information Gualtier:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Gualtieri is a comune in the Province of Reggio Emilia in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna, located about 70 kilometres northwest of Bologna and about 25 kilometres north of Reggio Emilia on the right bank of the Po River. Historically, it suffered...
- Gualtier Maldè - Rigoletto
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Paulie Gualtieri
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Peter Paul "Paulie Walnuts" Gualtieri is a fictional character played by Tony Sirico on the HBO series The Sopranos. Paulie begins the series as a soldier, but later becomes a caporegime and eventually underboss of the DiMeo crime family.
- Gualtiero Jacopetti
- Film editor, Film writer, Person, Film director, Film cinematographer, Film story contributor, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Film producer, Film actor
Gualtiero Jacopetti was an Italian director of documentary films. With Paolo Cavara and Franco Prosperi, he is considered the originator of Mondo films, also called shockumentaries.
- Gualtiero Marchesi
- Man, Person
Gualtiero Marchesi is a renowned Italian chef, considered to be the founder of modern Italian cuisine. Marchesi was born in Milan, Italy. His parents ran a hotel and restaurant "L'Albergo del Mercato" in Via Bezzecca. It was here that he had his...
- Gualtiero Bassetti
- Person, Religious Leader
Gualtiero Bassetti is an Italian archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Gualtieri Sicaminò
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Gualtieri Sicaminò is a comune in the Province of Messina in the Italian region Sicily, located about 170 kilometres east of Palermo and about 20 kilometres west of Messina. Gualtieri Sicaminò borders the following municipalities: Condrò, Pace del...
- Davide Gualtieri
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Davide Gualtieri is a Sammarinese former footballer. He is best remembered for scoring the fastest goal in FIFA World Cup qualification history, against England on 17 November 1993. In the match, which took place in Bologna, Italy, San Marino had the...
- Gualtier Maldè (Gilda)
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Iberus gualtieranus
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Iberus gualtieranus is a species of air-breathing land snail, a terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusk in the family Helicidae, the typical snails. Iberus gualtieranus is the type species of the genus Iberus. This species is endemic to the Iberian...