If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Guangzhou:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Guangzhou:
- It took me 2 hours' train to Guangzhou from Hong Kong
- What do people speak in Guangzhou? They speak cantonese
Songs about Guangzhou:
- Guangzhou by Scanner from the Album Messe
- 20,000 Africans In Guangzhou by Lobisomem from the Album Onze Pedras
- Bye-bye, Guangzhou! by Dr. Jinsong Guo from the Album Love Songs by Dr. Guo
- China Quartet: China III, "Guangzhou" (version for percussion and orchestra): I. In the Formative Years - II.... by John Raush from the Album Constantinides: China Quartet
- China Quartet: China III, "Guangzhou" (version for percussion and orchestra): III. Serenity by John Raush from the Album Constantinides: China Quartet
- China Quartet: China III, "Guangzhou" (version for percussion and orchestra): IV. In the Years to Come by John Raush from the Album Constantinides: China Quartet
- Coffee In Guangzhou by Satelliti from the Album Im magen des kosmos
- The English Madam in Guangzhou by John Clis from the Album The English Madam in Guangzhou
- Garden Of Guangzhou by Miyagi from the Album Wellness Meditation 2
- Garden Of Guangzhou by Miyagi from the Album Qi Gong
Books about Guangzhou:
- Guangzhou - Heart of the South: Tour Guide to the Southern Capital - Dec 27, 2014 by Lindsey J Bard
- China South & Guangzhou Travel Reference Map 1:3,000K/1:15K - Jul 21, 2014 by ITMB Publishing LTD
- Wallpaper* City Guide Guangzhou (Wallpaper City Guides) - Aug 12, 2013 by Wallpaper*
- Lonely Planet Hong Kong (Travel Guide) - Feb 1, 2015 by Lonely Planet and Piera Chen
- China's Pearl River Delta, Guangzhou & Shenzhen - Oct 13, 2009 by Simon Foster
- A Casual Trip to Guangzhou (Photo Gallery): Guangzhou Tower, Guangzhou Sightseeing, Guangzhou Temple, Guangzhou... - Sep 28, 2014 by Chris Oconnor
- Guangzhou: Picture Book (Educational Children's Books Collection) - Level 2 (Planet Collection) - Feb 14, 2013 by Planet Collection
- A Businessman's Guide to the Wholesale Markets of Guangzhou - Aug 14, 2015 by Mr Christian D Taulkinghorn
- The Sea of Learning: Mobility and Identity in Nineteenth-Century Guangzhou (Harvard East Asian Monographs) - Nov 29, 2006 by Steven B. Miles
- 300 Kinds Of Double-Stewed Soups In Guangzhou (Chinese Edition) - Jun 1, 2013 by Huang Yuanyan
Movies about Guangzhou:
- Culinary Travels Guangzhou-The Heart of Canton2006 NR CC
- Tour in China-Guangzhou2010 NR
- ChicVoyage in Hong Kong & Guangzhou2013 NR
- Guangzhou Baiyun & New Baiyun Dvd 85 Minutes9999 G
- Culinary Travels Guangzhou-The Heart of Canton2011
- Tour in China-Guangzhou2009
- Tour in China: Guangzhou2009 NR
- Chicvoyage in Asia - [HD Blu-Ray] Travel Adventures, Attractions, Nightlife, and Culture in China2012
- Falun Dafa - 9 Tage-Seminar in Guangzhou
- Opening & Closing Ceremony of The 16th Asian Games / Guangzhou / CCTV / PAL / 3 DVD2008
Wiki information Guangzhou:
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Governmental Jurisdiction, Administrative Division, Organization scope, Newspaper circulation area, Literature Subject, Location
Guangzhou is the capital and largest city of Guangdong province in South China. Located on the Pearl River, about 120 km north-northwest of Hong Kong and 145 km north of Macau, Guangzhou serves as an important national transportation hub and trading...
- Guangzhou Evergrande Football Club
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao Football Club is a Chinese professional football club that currently participates in the Chinese Super League under the license of the Chinese Football Association. The team is based in Guangzhou, Guangdong, and their home...
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Location, Airport
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is the main airport of Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, China. Both airport codes were inherited from the old airport, and the IATA code reflects Guangzhou's former romanization Canton. It is the...
- 2010 Asian Games
- Event, Multi-event tournament
The 2010 Asian Games, also known as the XVI Asiad, was a multi-sport event celebrated in Guangzhou, China from November 12 to 27, 2010. Guangzhou was the second Chinese city to host the Games, after Beijing in 1990. A total of 9,704 athletes from 45...
- Beijing–Guangzhou Railway
- Location, Railway
The Beijing–Guangzhou Railway or Jingguang Railway is a major arterial railway that connects Beijing in the north with Guangzhou in the south. This dual-track electrified line has a total length of 2,324 kilometres and spans five provinces through...
- Guangzhou Metro
- Mass Transportation System
Guangzhou Metro is the metro system of the city of Guangzhou in Guangdong Province of China. It is operated by the state-owned Guangzhou Metro Corporation and was the fourth metro system to be built in mainland China, after those of Beijing, Tianjin...
- Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals
- Employer, Organization
Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a pharmaceutical wholesaling and distribution company headquartered in Guangzhou, China, and a 50:50 joint venture between Walgreens Boots Alliance and Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited. It is the...
- Guangzhou R&F F.C.
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Guangzhou R&F Football Club is a professional football club that currently participates in the Chinese Super League under licence from the Chinese Football Association. The team is based in Guangzhou, Guangdong and their home stadium is the...
- Guangzhou South Railway Station
- Transit Stop, Location
Guangzhou South Railway Station, also known as New Guangzhou Station or Shibi Station, is located in Shibi, Panyu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. It is a large modern rail terminal 17 kilometers south of central Guangzhou. For a brief time it was...
- Port of Guangzhou
- Project focus, Dated location, Location
Port of Guangzhou is the main seaport of Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, China. The port is operated by Guangzhou Port Group Co. Ltd which is a state owned company. The company was established on February 26, 2004 from the former Guangzhou Harbor...