Meaning : Diminutive form of Gustav or Angus or August, Unknown, Diminutive Form Of Gustav Or Angus Or August,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gus:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Gus:
- English Meaning: The name Gus is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Gus is: A Latin Augustus or Augustine, meaning majestic. Often used as an independent name.
- American Meaning: The name Gus is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gus is: A Latin Augustus or Augustine, meaning majestic. Often used as an independent name.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Gus is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Gus is: Royal staff.
Definition funny of Gus:
- Gus i love u "hugs" ur hugs are the best
- "Excuse me, do you know a word that rhymes with 'bus'?" "Gus"
- Hot girl "wow did u see that guy back there, id definately like him to put his gangsta swag in me!" Other hot girl "yeah! he was a total gus"
- "Did you see that boy hug her over there?" "Oh he's gotta be a Gus!"
- Nerd: "Dang, that guy is hot!" Awesome cheerleader: "Yeah, I know, his name's Gus and he's totally my boyfriend!"
- Dude you are such a Gus!
- Did you GUS her last night?
Expression information Gus:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Gus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Gus:
- Patterns of Sun and Shade (feat. Gus Sebring, Tom Eaton & Jill Haley) by Kathryn Kaye from the Album Patterns of Sun and Shade
- Whatever Happened To Gus (Word To The Drums Mix) (Guru Remix) (Feat. Guru) by Martin & Wood Featuring Guru Medeski from the Album Combustication Remix EP
- Gus The Theatre Cat (Karaoke Instrumental Track)[In the Style of Cats] by Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band from the Album Best of Broadway Shows, Vol. 1: Cats (Karaoke)
- Holding On (Gus Pirelli VIP 7" Disco Mix) [feat. Gregory Porter] by Disclosure from the Album Holding On (Gus Pirelli VIP 7" Disco Mix)
- Holding On (Gus Pirelli VIP 7" Disco Mix) [feat. Gregory Porter] by Disclosure from the Album Holding On (The Remixes)
- Sidudla (Gus Gus Remix) by Mabi Thobejane from the Album Music with No Name, Vol. 2
- Deixa o Tamborzao Tocar (feat. MC Gus) by DJ Amazing Clay from the Album Baile Funk Masters #4
- Gus: The Polar Bear from Central Park by The Tragically Hip from the Album In Between Evolution [Explicit]
- It Had To Be You - Gus Kahn & Isham Jones by The Smooth Jazz Instrumental Band from the Album Blue Moon - Standards
- Gus: The Theatre Cat by Original Cast Of Cats from the Album Cats (US) ((set))
Books about Gus:
- Gus - May 20, 2015 by Kim Holden and Monica Parpal
- Gus (Gossie & Friends) - Mar 3, 2015 by Olivier Dunrea
- Gus & Me: The Story of My Granddad and My First Guitar - Sep 9, 2014 by Keith Richards and Theodora Richards
- Scholastic Reader Pre-Level 1: Gus Gets Scared - Jul 1, 2011 by Frank Remkiewicz
- The Puppy Place #39: Gus - Apr 28, 2015 by Ellen Miles
- Scholastic Reader Pre-Level 1: Gus Makes a Friend - Nov 1, 2011 by Frank Remkiewicz
- Gus, the Dinosaur Bus - Jul 9, 2013 by Julia Liu and Bei Lynn
- All of It - Dec 4, 2013 by Kim Holden
- With Schwarzkopf: Life Lessons of The Bear - Oct 13, 2015 by Gus Lee
- Gus Powell: The Lonely Ones - Sep 29, 2015 by Gus Powell
Movies about Gus:
- Gus1976 G CC
- Don Knotts 4-Movie Collection1975 G
- #Psych-Os Alert: Shawn & Gus Live at the Paley Center2014 NR
- Gus1976 G
- Gus & Rose: Reflections of Katrina & the Big Easy2010 NR
- Gus Van Sant's Last Days2005 R
- Tillie and Gus1933 NR
- Chasin Gus Ghost-a Film By Todd Kwait2010 NR
- Road to Avonlea Season 6 - Spin-off from Anne of Green Gables1990 NR
- GUS2008 NR
Wiki information Gus:
- Gus Grissom
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Person or entity appearing in film, Military Person, Astronaut, Film actor, Topic, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Virgil Ivan Grissom, better known as Gus Grissom, was one of the original NASA Project Mercury astronauts, test pilot, mechanical engineer, and a United States Air Force pilot. He was the second American to fly in space, and the first member of the...
- Abdurrahman Wahid
- Topic, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Identity, Person, Politician
Abdurrahman Wahid, born Abdurrahman ad-Dakhil, colloquially known as Gus Dur, was an Indonesian Muslim religious and political leader who served as the President of Indonesia from 1999 to 2001. The long-time president of the Nahdlatul Ulama and the...
- Electronic Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Group, Social network user, Topic, Record Producer, Film music contributor
GusGus is a band from Reykjavík, Iceland. They were founded in 1995. The group's discography consists of nine studio albums and one live record.
- Gus Poyet
- Soccer Midfielder, Football team manager, Sports team coach, Award Nominee, Measured person, Athlete, Award Winner, Identity, Person, Football player
Gustavo Augusto "Gus" Poyet Domínguez is a Uruguayan former footballer and manager. Poyet played as a midfielder and began his career with short spells at Grenoble and River Plate. He then spent seven years at Real Zaragoza, with whom he won the Copa...
- Male, TV Character, Fictional Character
Burton "Gus" Guster is a fictional character on the USA Network television comedy Psych played by American actor Dulé Hill. He functions as the straight man for Shawn Spencer's antics, and provides sobering advice, steady support, and friendship....
- Gus Van Sant
- Author, Film crewmember, Topic, Identity, TV Actor, Person, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Film writer, Award Winner
Gus Green Van Sant, Jr. is an American film director, screenwriter, painter, photographer, musician and author who has earned acclaim as both an independent and more mainstream filmmaker. His films typically deal with themes of marginalized...
- Gus Malzahn
- Coach, American football head coach, Identity, Athlete, Person, Sports official, Award Winner, Measured person, American football player
Arthur Gustav "Gus" Malzahn, III is an American football coach and former player. Malzahn is currently the head coach at Auburn University, a position he assumed prior to the 2013 season. He spent the 2012 season as the head football coach at...
- Issuer, Defunct Organization, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
GUS plc was a FTSE 100 retailing group based in the United Kingdom. GUS is an abbreviation of Great Universal Stores, the company's name before 2001. On 10 October 2006, the company was split into two separate companies which continue to exist as...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Gus-Khrustalny is a town in Vladimir Oblast, Russia, located on the Gus River 63 kilometers south of Vladimir, the administrative center of the oblast. Population: 60,784 ; 67,121 ; 76,360 ; 65,000; 40,000; 17,900.
- Gus Hansen
- Man, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person, Identity
Gustav "Gus" Hansen is a professional Danish poker player who lives in Monaco. In his poker career, Hansen has won three World Poker Tour open titles, the 2007 Aussie Millions main event and was the season one winner of the Poker Superstars...