Meaning : Hawk of May, Hawk Of May,
Origin : Welsh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gwalchmai:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Gwalchmai:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Gwalchmai is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Gwalchmai is: From Arthurian legend.
Expression information Gwalchmai:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Gwalchmai:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Gwalchmai:
- Gwalchmai by Daniel LeBlanc from the Album Hymns, Vol. 1
- Gwalchmai (The Hawk Of May) by Doug Peters from the Album Gingerwitch Green
- King of Glory King of Peace (Gwalchmai) (Instrumental Version) by John Keys from the Album Ultimate Hymn Organ Accompaniments, Vol. 39
- King of Glory, King of Peace, Gwalchmai (Instrumental Version) by John Keys from the Album Traditional Hymns, Vol. 4 (Organ Accompaniments)
Books about Gwalchmai:
- Purefinder - Dec 7, 2013 by Ben Gwalchmai
- Cofiant a gweithiau y parchedig Richard Parry (Gwalchmai) (Welsh Edition) - Jan 1, 1899 by R. Peris William
- The Archmage Unbound (Mageborn Book 3) - May 15, 2012 by Michael G. Manning
- The Final Redemption (Mageborn Book 5) - Jan 22, 2014 by Michael G. Manning
- Merlin's Godson - Aug 12, 1976 by H Warner Munn
- The God-Stone War (Mageborn Book 4) - Apr 29, 2013 by Michael G. Manning
- The Line of Illeniel (Mageborn Book 2) - Oct 7, 2011 by Michael G. Manning
- The Blacksmith's Son (Mageborn Book 1) - Jul 3, 2011 by Michael G. Manning
- Kingdom of Summer - Mar 1981 by Gillian Bradshaw
- Thomas Williams, Gwalchmai - 1961 by H.W. Williams
Wiki information Gwalchmai:
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Gwalchmai is a village on Anglesey in north Wales.
- C.P.D. Gwalchmai
- Organization, Employer, Sports Team, Football team
C.P.D. Gwalchmai is a football club from Gwalchmai in Wales. The club currently plays in the Welsh Alliance League, and play their home games at the Burn-a-Ball
- Gwalchmai ap Meilyr
- Author, Person
Gwalchmai ap Meilyr was a Welsh language court poet from Ynys Môn who composed poems in praise of Owain Gwynedd, king of Gwynedd, and his brothers. He was the son of another poet, Meilyr Brydydd, and father of the poets Meilyr ap Gwalchmai and Einion...
- Einion ap Gwalchmai
- Person, Author
The Welsh court poet Einion ap Gwalchmai was the son of the poet Gwalchmai ap Meilyr and brother of the poet Meilyr ap Gwalchmai. He lived in Gwynedd. Some lines of a praise poem to Llywelyn ab Iorwerth, Prince of Gwynedd, have survived, together...
- Meilyr ap Gwalchmai
- Author, Person
Meilyr ap Gwalchmai was the son of the Welsh poet Gwalchmai ap Meilyr and brother of another poet, Einion ap Gwalchmai. His surviving work is religious in nature.
- The centre of Lower Gwalchmai village - geograph
- Image, Content
Llangadwaladr is a small village in south-west Anglesey, Wales, located around 2 miles east of Aberffraw and 3 miles south of Gwalchmai. It is part of the community of Bodorgan. The village's church is believed to have been a royal burial ground, and...
- Jac Jones
- Man, Person
Jac Jones is a Welsh children's book illustrator. He was born in Gwalchmai, Anglesey and raised in Bristol until the age of 7, before returning to Gwalchmai. He was educated at Ysgol Gynradd Gwalchmai and Ysgol Uwchradd Llangefni. Jones has...