Meaning : Very hot afternoon, Very Hot Afternoon,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hajar:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hajar:
- Arabic form of HAGAR
Definition funny of Hajar:
- whos she? thats a hajar!
- "Damn hajar, your ugliness might break the mirror!" hajar: " shut up, ima BREAK your face!"
- person1: who is that person2: thats hajar!
- Two boys sitting down and Hajar walks by: Boy 1: Damnnnnn isn't that Hajar over there? Boy 2: Yeahh! Isn't she so hot?
Songs about Hajar:
- Dar Al Hajar by Iskelu from the Album Music Of The Middle East
- Aavo Aavo Hajar Hath Vali by Bhikudan Ghadhavi from the Album Meldimani Amer Chundadi, Vol. 2
- Act 2 - Who Is Hajar? by Steve Reich from the Album The Cave
- Akash Bhora Hajar Tara by Sadhna Sargam from the Album Ekechi Dujone
- Bhalobasa Chokhe Hajar Prodeep by Shipra Basu from the Album Sure Smarane
- Bish Hajar Taka Aar Bish Bhari Sona by Mahesh Ranjan Shome from the Album Bengali Folk Songs
- Buker Bhetor Hajar by Dolly Ghosh from the Album Mon Jochonay
- Dash Hajar Pran (Original) by Sabitabrata Dutta from the Album Chayanika Patriotic Songs
- Dreaming of the Hajar by Juliet Lyons from the Album My Siren Song
- Ei Ekla Moder Hajar Manus by Swagatalakshmi Dasgupta from the Album Ekla Gitabitan, Vol. 13
Books about Hajar:
- Hajar's Hidden Legacy (Beasts of the Desert Book 1) - Apr 15, 2014 by Maisey Yates
- Ibn Hajar: Makers of Islamic Civilization - Sep 30, 2015 by R. Kevin Kevin Jaques
- Hadith Nomenclature Primers - May 18, 2015 by Ibn Hajar and Steven Furber
- Serr al Hajar (The Secret of the Stone) - 1983 by Professor Sadegh Angha
- My Life in Doha: Between Dream and Reality - Dec 29, 2010 by Rachel Hajar
- Selections from Fath Al-Bari (M.A.T. Papers) - Dec 5, 2000 by Al-Asqalani Ibn Hajar
- English in Malaysia: Postcolonial and Beyond (Linguistic Insights) - May 5, 2014 by Hajar Abdul Rahim and Shakila Abdul Manan
- Stock and Stock Exchange: Things We Should All Know (Persian Edition) - Sep 4, 2015 by Esmail Mosalanejad and Hajar Torabi
- Hajar, selfies och keyboardslöjd- essäer om samtidskonst (Swedish Edition) - Feb 28, 2015 by Mathias Jansson
- Sunnanotes, Studies in Hadith and Doctrine: v. 1: Hadith History and Principes with IBN Hajar'S Nukhbat Al-Fikar - Jun 1, 2005 by Gibril Fouad Haddad, Musa Furber
Wiki information Hajar:
- Hajjar Mountains
- Geographical Feature, Location, Mountain range
The Al Hajar Mountains in northeastern Oman and also the eastern United Arab Emirates are the highest mountain range in the eastern Arabian peninsula. They separate the low coastal plain of Oman from the high desert plateau, and lie 50–100 km inland...
- Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani
- Man, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node
Al-Haafidh Shihabuddin Abu'l-Fadl Ahmad ibn Ali ibn Muhammad, better known as Ibn Hajar due to the fame of his forefathers, al-Asqalani due to his family origin, was a medieval Shafiite Sunni scholar of Islam who represents the entire realm of the...
- Ki Hajar Dewantara
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Raden Mas Soewardi Soerjaningrat; from 1922 also known as Ki Hadjar Dewantara, which is also written as Ki Hajar Dewantoro to reflect its Javanese sounds; Born in Yogyakarta, May 2, 1889 – died in Yogyakarta, April 26, 1959, was a leading Indonesian...
- Al-Hajar al-Aswad
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Location
Al-Hajar al-Aswad is a Syrian suburb just 4 km south of the centre of Damascus in the Darayya District of the Rif Dimashq Governorate. According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics, Al-Hajar al-Aswad had a population of 84,948 in the 2004...
- Ibn Hajar al-Haytami
- Person, Deceased Person
Shibab al-Dīn Abū al-ʿAbbās Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad ibn ʿAlī ibn Hajar al-Haytamī al-Makkī al-Ansārī known as Ibn Hajar al-Haytami al-Makki was a famous Muhaddith and theologian of Islam. Ibn Hajar was specialized in Islamic Jurisprudence and well known...
- Namespace, User Profile, User
- Hajar Churashir Maa
- Award-Winning Work, Written Work, Book
Hajar Churashir Maa is a 1974 Bengali novel written by Ramon Magsaysay Award winner Mahasweta Devi. It was written in 1974 on the backdrop of Naxalite revolution in the Seventies.
- Al Hajar, Bahrain
Al Hajar is a village in the northern region of the Kingdom of Bahrain, west of the village of Al Qadam and lines the Budaiya highway.
- Hajar Khatoon Mosque
- Project focus, Building, Location, Structure, Place of worship
Hajar Khatoon Mosque is architecturally a unique and ancient Muslim mosque in the city of Sanandaj in the Iranian Kurdistan. Hajar Khatoon Mosque was built more than hundred years ago by Haj Sheikh Shokrollah who was a very prominent Sunni cleric or...
Batn-El-Hajar is a stony area south of the Second Cataract of the Nile River and Wadi Halfa - in present day Sudan.