If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hakaru:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Hakaru:
- Hakaru - Dec 1, 2009 by Kenji Ueno; Noriko Arai
- Hakaru wakaru handotai handotai tesuto gijutsusha kentei sankyu mondaishu. - Dec 1, 2014 by Kunihiro Asada; PawaÌ" debaisu ineÌ"buringu kyoÌ"kai.;
- Hakaru no daisuki hakarukun. - Sep 1, 2014 by Kenta Ootsuka; Minako Kusaka
- Hakaru hakaru taberu daietto. - Sep 1, 2006 by Tanita TaijuÌ" Kagaku KenkyuÌ"jo.
- Hakaru chikara - Apr 1, 2014 by 2014.4. editor: ToÌ"kyoÌ" : ShoÌ"gakukan
- Hakaru sekai : tamashii no hakari kara denki no hakari made. - Apr 20, 2000 by Eiju Matsumoto
- Ketsuatsu o hakaru dake de nagaiki suru sanjuhachi no riyu : Miruma ni sagaru maho no shukan. - Apr 1, 2015 by Yoshihiko Watanabe
- KojoÌ" no ie dochuÌ" no ie : Sekai no sumai kankyoÌ" o hakaru - Oct 1, 2006 by Yoshihiro Masuko; ToÌ"kyoÌ" Geijutsu Daigaku.
- Seiri shinrigaku : Ningen no koÌ"doÌ" o seiri shihyoÌ" de hakaru - May 1, 2008 by Tadao Hori
- Q & A nyuÌ"mon fukuzatsukei no kagaku : Yuragi furakutaru de genshoÌ" o hakaru - Mar 1, 2007 by EizoÌ" Kinoshita; Eiji Kamei
Wiki information Hakaru:
- Hakaru Hashimoto
- Physician, Person, Name source, Author, Deceased Person
Hakaru Hashimoto was a Japanese medical scientist of the Meiji and Taishō periods.
- Hakaru Miyagawa
- Deceased Person, Person
Hakaru Miyagawa worked at Tama Zenshoen Sanatorium, Nagashima Aiseien Sanatorium, Okinawa Airakuen Sanatorium, Hoshizuka Keiaien Sanatorium and studied the history of leprosy.
- Hakaru Masumoto
- Deceased Person, Person
Hakaru Masumoto was a pioneer in metal and alloy research. He discovered numerous superior and unique alloys, and contributed to improving the performance of precision machinery. A student of Kotaro Honda, Masumoto developed a magnetic metal powder...
- Hakaru River
- Location, Geographical Feature, River, Body Of Water
The Hakaru River is a river in the Northland Region of New Zealand. It starts in the Brynderwyn Hills and flows south to join the Topuni River exiting in the Oruawharo River, which forms part of the Kaipara Harbour. The name means "to shake" in the...
- Hakaru Sunamoto
- Film director, TV Writer, Film writer, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Award Nominee
- Hashimoto Hakaru
- Image, Content
Sendust is a magnetic metal powder that was invented by Hakaru Masumoto at Tohoku Imperial University in Sendai, Japan, about 1936 as an alternative to permalloy in inductor applications for telephone networks. Sendust composition is typically 85%...
- Japanese Film, Topic, Film
'Hood is a 1998 Japanese film directed by Hakaru Sunamoto, and starring Shuji Kashiwabara. The soundtrack of 'Hood features songs by Shinichi Osawa and Monday Michiru's special unit, Viva Unity, Zeebra, Muro and Misia.