Meaning : Praise the Lord, Hallie is a form of the English 'Hayley', and means 'hay clearing'., Praise The Lord, Home ruler,
Pronunciation : HAL-ee , Hal Lee, (HHAOLiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hallie:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hallie:
- This female name can also be spelt as Halle, and was made popular by the award winning actress Halle Berry. The name is actually the female form of the male name Henry, which also means ‘home ruler’. Despite having origins in Old Greek, German and Old English, the name is most commonly found in English speaking countries.
- English Meaning: The name Hallie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hallie is: From the Hall.
- American Meaning: The name Hallie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hallie is: From the Hall.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Hallie is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Hallie is: Strong in war.
- Diminutive of HARRIET
Definition funny of Hallie:
- That girl is such a Hallie.
- Have you seen that girl, Hallie?
- i wish i could get an amazing girl like hallie
- "Hey have you seen Hallie?" "Yeah she's over there on the floor laughing and rolling around."
- Erin-God I'm having so much fucking fun! Sarah-Yeah cause Hallie is here!
- Who is that girl? That is Hallie, enough said.
- Everyone at that party was doing the Hallie. They must have all been super wasted.
Expression information Hallie:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Hallie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Hallie:
- A Little Help [feat. Lambie, Stuffy, Hallie, Chilly] by Cast of Doc McStuffins from the Album Doc McStuffins: Cuddles and Care
- The Doc Mobile [feat. Lambie, Hallie, Stuffy, Doc] by Cast of Doc McStuffins from the Album Doc McStuffins: Cuddles and Care
- Hallie And Henry by Say Hi from the Album Oohs & Aahs
- Creation of Peace (feat. Hallie Isquith, Sam Dedian, Lydia Munoz & Julian Wamble) by Mark Miller & the New Haven Collective from the Album Imagine the People of God
- Let the Good Times In [feat. Lambie, Stuffy, Hallie] by Cast of Doc McStuffins from the Album Doc McStuffins: Cuddles and Care
- 537: My Girl Hallie by Adventures in Odyssey from the Album #41: In Hot Pursuit
- Hallie Lonnigan by Tom Russell from the Album Song Of The West - The Cowboy Collection
- Hallie by Mobius Band from the Album Heaven
- Hallie Hippo Happy Hour (From "Doc McStuffins") by Hallie and Kathy and Shelly from the Album Disney Junior DJ Shuffle 2
- Hallies Jazz by Elmer Bernstein from the Album Walk On The Wild Side
Books about Hallie:
- Cry of the West: Hallie (Finding Home Series Book 1) - Jan 8, 2014 by Verna Clay
- Building Evaluation Capacity: Activities for Teaching and Training - Sep 15, 2015 by Hallie S. (Sue) Preskill and Darlene Russ-Eft
- Lest Innocent Blood Be Shed: The Story of the Village of Le Chambon and How Goodness Happened There - Apr 8, 1994 by Philip P. Hallie
- Montana Escape - Jul 1, 2015 by Hallie Miller and LSF Publications
- Hallie's Horrible Handwriting (Hopscotch Hill School) - Sep 2003 by Valerie Tripp and Joy Allen
- The Lady in Red: An Eighteenth-Century Tale of Sex, Scandal, and Divorce - Aug 17, 2010 by Hallie Rubenhold
- Style, Sex, and Substance: 10 Catholic Women Consider the Things that Really Matter - Mar 6, 2012 by Hallie Lord
- I'll Gather My Geese - Jun 1, 1991 by Hallie Crawford Stillwell
- In the Eye of the Hurricane: Tales of Good and Evil, Help and Harm - Jul 10, 2001 by Philip Hallie
- There Was an Old Woman: A Novel of Suspense - Dec 10, 2013 by Hallie Ephron
Wiki information Hallie:
- Hallie Eisenberg
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor
Hallie Kate Eisenberg is an American actress.
- Hallie Todd
- Actor, Film producer, TV Actor, Film writer, Influence Node, Film actor, Person
Hallie Todd is an American actress, producer and writer, known for her roles as Penny Waters on Brothers and as Jo McGuire on Lizzie McGuire.
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Hallie is a town in Chippewa County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Its 2008 population was estimated by the U.S. Census to be 377.
- Lake Hallie
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Lake Hallie is a village in Chippewa County, Wisconsin, United States. It was incorporated from part of the Town of Hallie on February 18, 2003. The 2010 census put the village's population at 6,448.
- Hallie Foote
- Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Theater Producer, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Film producer
Hallie Foote is an American actress. Born Barbarie Hallie Foote in Manhattan, the daughter of Lillian Vallish Foote and writer and director Horton Foote, she was raised in Nyack, New York and New Hampshire. She began her stage career in 1986 when she...
- Hallie Flanagan
- Dramatist, Literature Subject, Award Winner, Person, Author, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Hallie Flanagan was an American theatrical producer and director, playwright, and author, best known as director of the Federal Theatre Project, a part of the Works Progress Administration.
- Hallie Ephron
- Novelist, Author, Award Nominee, Topic, Person
Hallie Ephron is an American novelist, book reviewer, journalist, and writing teacher. She is the author of nine novels. Her novels Never Tell a Lie, There Was an Old Woman, and Come and Find Me were finalists for the Mary Higgins Clark Award. In...
- Hallie Haglund
- TV Writer, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Award Nominee
Hallie Haglund is a screenwriter.
- Philip Hallie
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Award Winner
Philip Paul Hallie was an author, philosopher and professor at Wesleyan University for 32 years. During World War II he served in the US Army. His degrees were from Harvard, Oxford and Grinnell College. He developed the model of institutional...
- Hallie Rubenhold
- Author, Person
Hallie Rubenhold is a British historian. Rubenhold was born in Los Angeles to a British father and American mother and undertook a BA in History at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She then gained an MA in British History and History of Art...