Meaning : Unknown, Praiseworthy,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), Hah mad,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hammad:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Hammad:
- Hammad is an uncommon Arabic boy's name which is a variant of the Arabic name Mohammed, named after the prophet Mohammed.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Hammad is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Hammad is: Praised.
Definition funny of Hammad:
- Without Hammad they never would have won the game.
- Man, I wish I was hammad I wish hammad was my bf
- "ZOMG yur mom is having a h.a.m.m.a.d. under our table!!!"
- Guy1: Man I hate playing against that guy in basketball. He's so freakin tall and he smells like shit dude. Guy2: I know right? He's such an Hammad.
Expression information Hammad:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Hammad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Hammad:
- Life (feat. Suheir Hammad, D. Baloti Lawrence, Len Wood & J D Parran) by Diem Jones from the Album A Spirit of Oui
- Life (Feat. Suheir Hammad, D. Baloti Lawrence, Len Wood & JD Parran) by Diem Jones from the Album A Spirit of Oui
- M'Hammad (Slow) by Karl Hector & The Malcouns from the Album Unstraight Ahead
- Music (feat. Ali Hammad) by HipHopSTW from the Album Music (feat. Ali Hammad)
- Only You (Ahmed Hammad Remix) by Pressure Cooker feat Ryan Ellingson from the Album Only You Remixes
- Outro / Refugees Feat. Suheir Hammad by K-Salaam With Beatnick from the Album The World Is Ours
Books about Hammad:
- Born Palestinian, Born Black: & The Gaza Suite - Oct 1, 2010 by Suheir Hammad
- Breaking Poems - Dec 1, 2008 by Suheir Hammad
- The Gracious Quran a Modern Phrased Interpretation in English Arabic-english Parallel Edition - Nov 4, 2014 by Dr. Ahmad Zaki Hammad
- ZaatarDiva - Oct 15, 2008 by Suheir Hammad
- The Gracious Quran: Arabic-English Parallel Edition (A Modern Phrased Interpretation in English: Ara - Jan 1, 2008 by Ph.D. Ahmad Zaki Hammad
- Drops of This Story - Oct 1996 by Suheir Hammad
- Father of the Flame : Commentary and Vocabulary Reference of Surat al-Masad - Nov 1, 1997 by AhÌ£mad ZakiÌ MansÌ£uÌr HÌ£ammaÌd and Ahmad Zaki Hammad
- Shake Like A Mad Drum: The Eternal Friendship of Rumi and Shams - Mar 19, 2015 by John Windwalker and Jamila Hammad
- A Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a Prayer - May 29, 2007 by Howard Zinn and Erin Cressida Wilson
- Shifting Borderlines: How Science Fiction Is Becoming Science - Mar 23, 2010 by Hammad Azzam
Wiki information Hammad:
- Suheir Hammad
- Poet, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Topic, Author, Film actor
Suheir Hammad is an American poet, author and political activist. She was born in Amman, Jordan. Her parents were Palestinian refugees who immigrated along with their daughter to Brooklyn, New York City when she was five years old. Her parents later...
- Hammad Azam
- Person, Athlete, Cricket Bowler, Measured person, Cricket Player
Hammad Azam is a Pakistani cricketer, who plays the role of all-rounder. He is a right handed batman and a right arm medium fast bowler.
- Beni Hammad Fort
- World Heritage Site, Tourist attraction, Location, Listed Site
Beni Hammad Fort, also called Al Qal'a of Beni Hammad is a fortified palatine city in Algeria. Now in ruins, in the 11th century, it served as the first capital of the Hammadid dynasty. It is located in the Hodna Mountains northeast of M'Sila, at an...
- Hammad Miah
Hammad Miah is an English professional snooker player. He is a British Bangladeshi. In May 2013, Miah qualified for the 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 professional Main Tour as one of four semi-finalists from the first Q School event.
- Abderrahmane Hammad
- Professional Track and Field Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Abderrahmane Hammad Zaheer is a former Algerian track and field athlete who competed in the high jump. He represented his country at the Summer Olympics in 2000, taking the bronze medal and made a second appearance at the 2004 Athens Olympics. His...
- Mahmoud Hammad
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Person
Official website: http://www.mahmoudhammad.com Mahmoud Hammad is a Syrian painter. A pioneer of modern Syrian art, he studied art in Accademia di belle arti di Roma during 1953–1957 in the art of engraving and especially the art medals. After...
- Hammad Siddiqi
- Economist, Person
Hammad Siddiqi is a U.S.A based Pakistani economist, banker and social commentator. He is the only son of former Pakistani politician Shahid Aziz Siddiqi and educationist and social worker Shabana Siddiqi. He is the brother of Beenish Mahmood who is...
- Roya Hammad
- Topic, TV Character, Fictional Character
Roya Hammad is a fictional character from the tv series Homeland.
- Mohammed Hammad
- Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Mohammed Hammad is an Iraqi footballer. He currently plays for Al-Nawair in Syria.
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Hammad is an actor.