Meaning : Cheerful And Happy, Derived from Native American origin meaning 'a beggar'., Cheerful and happy,
Pronunciation : (HAN-ee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hani:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Hani:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Hani is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Hani is: Happy. Delighted. Content.
- Means "happy" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Hani:
- Nice work, you just pulled a hani.
- Girl-Who is that sexy guy over there? Panther- Thats my boyfriend, Hani ;)
- The Lieutenant once drove three hours round trip just to eat a hani.
- Hani is sexy.
- Man 1: Wow, he just rage quitted. Man 2: He's doing a Hani Man 1: Oh no, if I hear one more speech about his mother, I am going to kill myself. Man 2: I know, right!!
- Woman: You have a Hani?!?! We're so done!! Man: Please no!
- Hey Hani, why are you lying again fatty?
Expression information Hani:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Hani:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hani:
- Earth Song (Hani's Extended Radio Experience) by Michael Jackson from the Album Blood On The Dance Floor/ History In The Mix
- Tar Hani (My Love) by Bombino from the Album Agadez
- For Your Love (feat. Hani Totorewa of Katchafire) by Josh Heinrichs from the Album Josh Heinrichs & Friends
- Hani Benim Gençligim by Ahmet Kaya from the Album Resitaller 1
- Hani by Sayed Balaha from the Album 1001 Arabian Music Nights, Vol. 2
- I Never Knew (Hani Remix) by Deborah Cox from the Album Ultimate Deborah Cox
- Power Of Love (Hani's Extended Mix) by Donna Summer from the Album Power Of Love
- I Never Knew (Hani Anthem Vocal Mix) by Deborah Cox from the Album Remixed
- I Never Knew (Hani Anthem Vocal Mix) by Deborah Cox from the Album Dance Vault Mixes - I Never Knew
- AxeMan (Hani Remix) by Tomandandy from the Album Resident Evil: Afterlife [Deluxe Version]
Books about Hani:
- Shuv'hani - Jun 16, 2014 by Caren Liebelt R. N.
- The Making of Arab Americans: From Syrian Nationalism to U.S. Citizenship - Jun 8, 2015 by Hani J. Bawardi
- Hani - Jul 1, 2011 by Janet Smith and Beauregard Tromp
- Voices of Liberation: Chris Hani - Jul 1, 2014 by Gregory Houston and James Ngculu
- Was fehlt, wenn alles da ist?: Warum das bedingungslose Grundeinkommen die richtigen Fragen stellt (German Edition) - Sep 29, 2015 by Daniel Häni and Philip Kovce
- The Terrace Builders: the Hani and their Neighbors in Yunnan's Ailao Mountains - Jul 21, 2013 by Jim Goodman
- Age through Ethnic Lenses: Caring for the Elderly in a Multicultural Society - Jul 3, 2001 by Laura Katz Olson and Donald E. Gelfand
- Next Generation Sequencing in Cancer Research: Volume 1: Decoding the Cancer Genome - Aug 5, 2013 by Wei Wu and Hani Choudhry
- Next Generation Java Testing: TestNG and Advanced Concepts - Oct 25, 2007 by Cédric Beust and Hani Suleiman
- Righteous Indignation: A Jewish Call for Justice - Dec 1, 2009 by Rabbi Or N. Rose and Jo Ellen Green Kaiser PhD
Movies about Hani:
- Jamaika Inn-Jamaika Hani Unrated
Wiki information Hani:
- Chris Hani
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Identity, Author, Name source
Chris Hani, born Martin Thembisile Hani was the leader of the South African Communist Party and chief of staff of Umkhonto we Sizwe, the armed wing of the African National Congress. He was a fierce opponent of the apartheid government. He was...
- Hani Shaker
- Singer, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Hany Shaker is an Egyptian singer, actor and composer. He has over 461 songs in the hearts of his lovers. His first public appearance was when he sang with Abd El Halim Hafez Choral Group in "Sora", then he showed up in the movie Sayed Darwish as...
- Hani people
- Ethnicity, Chinese ethnic group
The Hani or Ho people are an ethnic group. They form one of the 56 officially recognized nationalities of the People's Republic of China, and one of the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups of Vietnam. In Laos, the Hani are more commonly known as...
- Hani Language
- Human Language
The Hani language is a language of the Loloish branch of the Tibeto-Burman linguistic group spoken in China, Laos, and Vietnam by the Hani people.
- Hani Hanjour
- Man, Topic, Person, Deceased Person
Hani Saleh Hasan Hanjour was the Saudi Arabian hijacker-pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, crashing the plane into the Pentagon as part of the September 11 attacks. Hanjour first came to the United States in 1991, enrolling at the University of...
"Hani?" was the Turkish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1982, performed in Turkish by Neco. The song was performed fifth on the night, following United Kingdom's Bardo with "One Step Further" and preceding the Finland's Kojo with "Nuku pommiin"....
- Hani Al-Dhabit
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Hani Al-Dhabit Faraj Bait Al-Noobi commonly known as Hani Al-Dhabit is an Omani footballer who plays for Dhofar S.C.S.C. in Oman Professional League.
- Hani al-Sibai
- Lawyer, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Hani al-Sibai, also known as Hani Mohammed Yusuf al-Siba'i and Hani al-Said al-Siba'i Yusuf is an Islamist Egyptian Sunni Moslem who lives in London with the status of a political refugee. Efforts to deport him have failed.
- Hani Furstenberg
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Theater Actor, TV Actor, Person
Hani Furstenberg is an Israeli-American actress perhaps best known in Israel for her work in the films Yossi & Jagger and Campfire and in America for her role starring alongside Gael Garcia Bernal in The Loneliest Planet.
- Dance-pop Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
EXID, an acronym for Exceed In Dreaming, is a five-member South Korean girl group, composed of Solji, LE, Hani, Hyelin and Junghwa. They debuted on February 16, 2012 with the release of "Holla". The quintet released their first EP Hippity Hop in...